Profile for M. Patel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Patel RSS Feed (NC, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fanaa [Blu-ray] (Indian Cinema / Bollywood Movies / Hindi Film )
Fanaa [Blu-ray] (Indian Cinema / Bollywood Movies / Hindi Film )
DVD ~ Aamir Khan
Offered by India Ethnicity DVD's
Price: $10.91
28 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bluray Quality, April 26, 2012
Great product and service by Amazon & Seller. This is a great movie and makes it even better on bluray HD quality. Great product and in bluray as described.

CrazyOnDigital Leather Flip Protector Case for Apple iPhone 4G - Folio Black - Fits AT&T iPhone

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit iPhone 4 (AT&T) with additional hard case!, February 25, 2011
This cover is nice and everything, but it does not fit my iPhone 4 (AT&T) phone with an additional casecrown metallic hard case on it. The iPhone is a little bulkier with a hard case on it than it's original size so for that reason, it does not fit this case. What I have done instead is that I have started using this case for my iPod Touch 4G with casecrown metallic hard case on it. With the hard case on my iTouch4G, it makes it for a great fit in this folio cover/case -- doubles the protection while carrying it in my pocket. The iTouch4G does not slide/slip out of it unsecurely so it's a nice safe flip protector case! So not much for my iPhone 4G (AT&T)with hard case but works great with my iPod Touch 4G with a hard case on it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2011 4:23 PM PST

Belkin Verve Folio Case for iPod touch 4G (Black)
Belkin Verve Folio Case for iPod touch 4G (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit iPod Touch 4G with additional hard case!, February 25, 2011
My iPod Touch 4G has a casecrown metallic hard case on it so it makes the iTouch4G slightly bulkier than original size, so with the hard case, my iTouch4G does not fit this folio flip case. This case seems to be very nice and the leather seems soft and okay too -- I'm sure it fits the original iTouch-4G without any problems, but I want to keep my hard case on it and have another holster/pouch/flip case to protect the screen and iPod further while carried in pocket, etc. So for those that don't have additional hard covers on their iPod Touch 4, then I'm sure this cover would work nicely for you if you like flip-type covers.

Pantech Pursuit P9020 Premium Black Leather Carrying Case + Black Rubberized Hard Snap-on Case Cover+ LCD Screen Protector + Rapid Car Charger for Pantech Pursuit P9020

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessories for Pantech Pursuit (AT&T)!, February 25, 2011
This is a nice accessory package for Pantech Pursuit (AT&T) phone. The black leather holster/pouch/case is a little big for the phone, but it does fit none-the-less -- the phone slides easily from side-to-side while in the holster/case/pouch.

elago Micro USB Auto Charger for iPhone 5S/5C/4S ,Samsung Galaxy and Other Device with USB Port
Price: $11.02
3 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended with iPhone 4 (AT&T), February 25, 2011
This product works as intended with iPhone 4 (AT&T). I have no issues with it so far. Nice product!

Leather Case for LG Lotus LX600, Black
Leather Case for LG Lotus LX600, Black
Offered by MyNetDeals
Price: $3.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Case used for Pantech Pursuit (AT&T), February 25, 2011
I'm using this case for my son's Pantech Pursuit cell phone(AT&T) and we both like the case very much - the looks and feel is great! However, one thing to note, we have a hard case cover on the Pantech Pursuit phone so it makes it for a slightly tight fit, other than that, the case is very nice. On a good note: after a little usage, the cover seems to stretch/loosen up a little so the phone takes only a small push from underneath to slide out. I'm sure the fit is perfect for Pantech Pursuit phones without any additional covers/case on it, but we didn't want to remove the case, instead wanted a holster/cover to go along with the hard case on the phone so that we have double security/protection when the phone is in or out of the case/holster. So to recap: Pantech Pursuit (AT&T) with an additional hard case on it, does fit this case, but is a little tight fit - the phone doesn't glide/slide in and out of the holster/case without some push from underneath. We continue to use this case/holster and haven't had any major issues so far. Nice case/holster!

CaseCrown Metallic Glider Case for Apple iPhone 4 and 4S (AT&T, Sprint, & Verizon compatible) - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome looking case for iPhone 4 (AT&T)!, February 25, 2011
I have installed this cover on my iPhone 4G (AT&T) and it looks and feels great! Of course, being metallic it does slide/slip very easily, but with little extra care, this is not a show stopper! Great looking case and color! I have a screen protector on the iPhone and this cover doesn't seem to bother it.

Pantech Pursuit P9020 Premium Home Travel Wall Charger + Rapid Car Charger + USB Charge Cable for Pantech Pursuit P9020

These accessories work great on my son's Pantech Pursuit (AT&T) cell phone. I have tried all accessories and all so far has been working without any issues. Great product!

Pantech P9020 Pursuit Rubberized Shield Hard Case - Neon Green
Pantech P9020 Pursuit Rubberized Shield Hard Case - Neon Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hard case for Pantech Pursuit!, February 25, 2011
I installed this hard case on my son's Pantech Pursuit phone - green version (AT&T) and fits and looks great! The cover comes as two separate pieces and installs on front and back sides independently so the phone slides to open & close without any problems. We also have a screen protector on the phone and the cover doesn't seem to bother it. Nice looking cover.

CaseCrown Metallic Glider (Orange) for Apple iPod Touch (4th Generation)
CaseCrown Metallic Glider (Orange) for Apple iPod Touch (4th Generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for iPod Touch 4G!, February 25, 2011
I'm using this case on an iPod Touch 4G and it fits nicely and looks great! Nice case! I've got a screen protector on my screen and it doesn't seem to bother it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3