Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for G. Williams > Reviews

Browse

G. Williams' Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Williams RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Billy Gardell: Halftime
Billy Gardell: Halftime
DVD ~ Billy Gardell
Offered by twilightmedia
Price: $8.33
26 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This guy is funny, October 6, 2014
This review is from: Billy Gardell: Halftime (DVD)
This is funny!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The world looks better., October 6, 2014
I've been using this particular sunglass for about 5 years. I have several pairs that I keep on my motorcycles so I always have a pair handy. I like them for two reasons. First, they are not polarized so I'm able to see through the face shield of my helmet with out getting "rainbows" in the plastic shield. Second, is the lens is a coral color, and it makes the world look awesome.

Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire
Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire
DVD ~ Ice-T
Price: $11.29
20 used & new from $4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminds you what is important, February 10, 2014
It is one of those films that should be included in every Americans education on who we are and the responsibility each of us has as Americans. This is a film talking about "Rights", not privilages, and this film shines a light on the difference.

AcuRite 00613A1 Indoor Humidity Monitor
AcuRite 00613A1 Indoor Humidity Monitor
Price: $10.85
121 used & new from $8.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quick reference, November 22, 2013
So far it is working great. It is in my safe and I check it about three times per week. Easy to see.

Dri-Rod 24" Dehumidifier Rod
Dri-Rod 24" Dehumidifier Rod
Offered by Dean Safe Company
Price: $36.95
2 used & new from $36.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It's working..., November 22, 2013
Had if for about two months, and it is doing its job. I have a humidity monitor in the safe and so far the Dri-rod is keeping it steady at about 50%. I live at the beach and right now the humidity is at 65% in my house.

Lasko 3520 20" Cyclone Pivoting Floor Fan
Lasko 3520 20" Cyclone Pivoting Floor Fan
47 used & new from $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars good fan, quiet, July 3, 2013
good size, not too heavy, does a great job pushing air down a long hallway. Fits nicely in a closet.

Mad Catz Xbox 360 AX Pro Dolby Digital Precision Version 1.0 Gaming Headset
Mad Catz Xbox 360 AX Pro Dolby Digital Precision Version 1.0 Gaming Headset
4 used & new from $110.00

3.0 out of 5 stars They sound good..., April 22, 2013
...but the headset construction is somewhat lightweight. I cracked the arch when I was just putting on the headset. Don't spread it much when you put them on, they will crack. But, once on they do sound good and you can hear the foot steps in Black Ops/COD

Dry-Packs 750 Gram Silica Gel Canister Dehumidifier - Moisture Indicating
Dry-Packs 750 Gram Silica Gel Canister Dehumidifier - Moisture Indicating
Price: $19.13
5 used & new from $19.13

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, April 22, 2013
So far I've had two of these in my gun safe for about a month. I haven't noticed any moisture on any of my guns or cameras. The color change top works well and is easy to recognize when it is time to dry the canister. In the last month I've dried each canister once.

The Adobe Photoshop CS5 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
The Adobe Photoshop CS5 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby
Price: $37.07
163 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, March 20, 2013
Outline format, quick look up, and just the simple answer you are looking for. Scott gives you the answers you are looking for, and at the same time offers choices if you want to take it to a different level.

Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers Using Photoshop (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby
Price: $41.24
93 used & new from $16.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Scott Kelby understands photographers, March 20, 2013
I'm a photographer not a computer/photoshop tech. Scott presents photoshop in the same way photographers use their equipment. You know what you want to do to an image, you look it up, and there it is in outline form. Quick, easy to see, read, and do. For me because of the outline style of his books I've learned more photoshop than I thought I'd ever learn. Photoshop has actually become fun, if that is possible.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3