Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Christina Lanzaro > Reviews

Browse

Christina Lanzaro's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christina Lanzaro "X Lanzaro" RSS Feed (Winters, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
ChiaoGoo Double Point 6-inch (15cm) Bamboo Dark Patina Knitting Needle; Size US 3 (3.25mm) 1036-3
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $6.99
6 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these needles, July 8, 2015
By far my favorite brand of knitting needles. Smooth, strong, and the tips pick up the yarn better than any other brand I have used.

Visconti Cd21 Quality Soft Leather Wallet / Purse / Clutch / Holder (Black / Red)
Offered by KingsLeather
Price: $36.99
2 used & new from $36.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice wallet, May 8, 2014
Very nice wallet-it fits all my cards and more. The only problem I had was receiving it as the original order got lost in transit.

10 oz Jalapeno Jelly
10 oz Jalapeno Jelly
Offered by Arizona Sun
Price: $6.68

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent jelly, April 25, 2014
This review is from: 10 oz Jalapeno Jelly (Misc.)
This jelly is pretty good; it has a little heat to it. The only thing that bothers me is the food color, I don't think it's necessary.

Gourmet Jalapeño Pepper Jelly - Jalapeños, Red & Green Bell Peppers - by Quinn's (Pack of 3)
Offered by Seattle Gourmet Foods
Price: $18.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Where is the jalapeno?, April 25, 2014
The jelly is good, but too sweet. There is no kick whatsoever. This is not surprising as the first ingredient is sugar.

Nikon BS-1 Hot-shoe Protection Cap for Nikon D7000, D3100, D90, D5000 and Coolpix P7000 Digital Cameras
Offered by Norman Camera & Video
Price: $3.95
3 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic Nikon Product, July 28, 2011
This is an authentic Nikon product as shown in my pictures above, just make sure you order from Amazon, not through Amazon from a 3rd party seller. It fits my D5000 perfectly and will fit any camera with a standard hot shoe including Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, and Pentax, but not Sony as they use a proprietary hot shoe.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2011 12:26 PM PST

Easton Sports Equipment Tote Bag
Easton Sports Equipment Tote Bag
Offered by XG Sporting Goods
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for high school baseball., February 13, 2011
This bag is perfect for high school baseball. It holds a 33" bat, two pares of pants, a pare of cleats, a glove, a practice shirt, batting gloves, and a belt, with room to spare. I recommend this for any high school baseball player.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2011 10:31 AM PDT

SANOXY USB 2.0 External 2.5-Inch IDE HDD Enclosure Case for Laptop - Blue
SANOXY USB 2.0 External 2.5-Inch IDE HDD Enclosure Case for Laptop - Blue
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Needed, January 5, 2011
I bought this enclosure specifically to plug in a new hard drive to directly clone my old drive to the new drive, and it worked perfectly. I now use it to store my old drive as an operational external hard drive. I'm impressed for only $5.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, January 5, 2011
I bought this hard drive to replace the 40GB Hitachi Travelstar in my Panasonic Toughbook CF-18, I was running very low on disk space and I needed more, I kept getting low disk space messages and YouTube videos were running very slow, so I decided I needed to upgrade, and this was the best deal so I went for it, and I'm glad I did. The hard drive is silent, you can't hear it unless you put your ear right up to it. My laptop boot up and shut down speeds have significantly increases. All problems I previously had are now resolved. Highly Recommended.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Loch Ness Gray
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Loch Ness Gray
Price: $14.95
76 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Notebook Mouse, December 22, 2010
I bought this mouse to replace my 3-year-old wired optical notebook mouse. The reason I didn't buy a wireless mouse before is because I didn't want to half to deal with a flash drive sized transceiver, thanks to the nano-transceiver I could finally upgrade to wireless. I run Windows XP SP3 and this mouse was plug and play, I was almost instantly able to use it. The reason I bought this mouse over a Logitech is because: 1) I have used Microsoft mouses in the past and I trust them, and 2) BlueTrack technology, which does in my experience indeed track on any surface including: hardwood table, pants, couch, tile, paper, laptop, and even clear glass! Oh and did I mention they have rubberized grips, which I wasn't expecting. It was the perfect replacement, I recommend it to any laptop/netbook user. See my pictures above.

It is now February 16, 2011 and it only just ran out of batteries for the
first time. It's been almost 2 months! I don't know what the other reviewers are talking about, this mouse has exceptional battery life.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2011 7:58 PM PDT

Case Logic TBC-302BLACK Black Ultra-Compact Camera Case With Storage
Case Logic TBC-302BLACK Black Ultra-Compact Camera Case With Storage
Offered by TnsDeals
Price: $6.49
24 used & new from $0.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little case, July 19, 2010
I bought this case to replace my old CaseLogic case because it didn't have a spare pocket to hold small accessories. This case is small and light enough so that I can carry it around all day without noticing it that much, but it is has enough room and padding so that it carries my camera (Panasonic FH20), a spare battery, and a SD card and it protects my camera if I drop it.

I would recommend this case to anyone looking for the perfect travel case for their ultra compact camera.
Comment Comment | Permalink