Profile for Matthew M > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matthew M RSS Feed

MyGift 9W 6500K Dimmable / 3 Way Daylight Spectrum LED Light Bulb - A60/E27 60W Incandescent Lightbulb Equivalent
Offered by MyGift
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Bulb, October 2, 2014
Great Bulb, Comparable To A 13 To 15 Watt CFL Or 60 Watt Incandescent Bulb. Produces No Heat. True Daylight White Color (6500k), Some Daylight Bulbs A Actually 5000k - 6000k. The Dimmable Worked. The Three Way Did Not Work But I Did Not Buy It For The Three Way.

TUBE COPPER TYP M1 / 2"X4'
TUBE COPPER TYP M1 / 2"X4'

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, July 1, 2014
I Bought Similar Copper Pipe (Brick & Mortar Store) For Wind Chimes. I Had It Cut And It Sounds Great. Sounds Better Than Conduit Pipe Or Aluminum. Can't Say How Great It Works For Its Intended Purpose

8-Ft. Tall Ornamental Windmill
8-Ft. Tall Ornamental Windmill
Offered by Kotula's - The Guys With The Goods
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy (Updated), May 6, 2014
This review is from: 8-Ft. Tall Ornamental Windmill
For Many Years My Grandpa Has Had An Identical Windmill, Same Color. It Lasted Well. For Some Time It Was In The Shade, So No Paint Fade For Years. Needed New Paint After Many Years. It Survived A Fall Just Fine. It Still Works But The Bering Will Be Replaced After At Least 14 Yrs.

ADATA DashDrive Series UV128 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, Black/Blue (AUV128-16G-RBE)
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $8.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Good For The Price, January 30, 2014
I Used This Device To Occasionally Back Up All My Documents & Files. With USB 3.0 It Is Much Faster Than USB 2.0 Although It Might Not Be The Fastest USB Stick. I Now Have An SSD And Don't Have To Worry With Backup. A USB Stick Is Great To Have As An Additional Option For File Transfer, Temporary Storage Or Backup.

Belkin Premium High-Speed Cat 6 Cable - PC6-07DKBS
Belkin Premium High-Speed Cat 6 Cable - PC6-07DKBS
7 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Recmonded, January 30, 2014
Great Durable Construction, Decent Length, Nice Color (Blue). Can't Comment On The Speed It Delivers With Cat6 As I Only Have 2 Mbps Internet.

Monoprice 102947 Coaxial (RCA) to Optical TosLink Digital Audio Converter
Monoprice 102947 Coaxial (RCA) to Optical TosLink Digital Audio Converter
Offered by Globalprice
Price: $13.98
13 used & new from $12.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Works As Intended, Highly Recomended, January 30, 2014
It Does As It Is Supposed To, Converts The Coaxial To Optical. It Is Perfect If You Have A Coax On Your TV But Only An Optical On Your Sound System And No HDMI Option. Using The Converter I Get Clear Digital Audio From My TV To My Sound System.

No Cons Or Concerns

OmniMount ELO-B ELO Series Audiophile Speaker Stand
OmniMount ELO-B ELO Series Audiophile Speaker Stand
Price: Click here to see our price
22 used & new from $28.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Speaker Stand, Strongly Recommended, January 14, 2014
Come With Two Adjustable Stands. Nice Black Glossy Color And Basic Design Looks Great With Most Surround Sound Or Blu-ray Home Theater Systems. The Logo Is Hardly Noticeable. The Stands Are Very Sturdy (On Carpet) I Can't Comment On The Sticky Rubber Feet Or The Double Sided Tape As I Do Not Use Them.

Pros:

Easy Setup, Nice Size, Perfect For Front Or Rear Satellite Speakers And Speaker Wires Remain Completely Hidden When Snaked Through The Tube

Concerns:

With The Tempered Glass It Could Break If Something Hits It Too Hard. The Double Sided Tape Mount May But May Not Be Good For Larger Or Heavier Speakers.

Note: With Light Adjustments It Works Perfectly With The 2012 Model Sony BDVN790W Blu-ray Home Theater System

Update - After Half Month Of Use I Am Keeping My 5 Star Rating.

Sony VAIO F2 Series VPCF237FX/B 16.4-Inch Laptop (Matte Black)
Sony VAIO F2 Series VPCF237FX/B 16.4-Inch Laptop (Matte Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy If You Want Speed & Preformance (New), August 21, 2012
From The Tech. Details... Intel Core i7, 1080p & Blu-ray Disc (Read/Write). It Is A Very Good Price Conpaired To Other Brands With Lower Specs. I Have Other Sony Products That All High Qualty Eletronics And I Enjou Using Them. UPDATE: I Now Have My Sony PC. It Is Similar To This Model. The Only Difference Is The Processor Speed (2.0 Instead Of 2.2). Good Purchase. The Coolest Feature Is Backlit Keyboard. Most Useful Is The Read/Write Blu-ray Drive & The HDMI Outputs / USB 3.0 Inputs. Also The Screen, At 1080, Is Perfect For Windows 8 Start Screen, Movies, Live TV Using Media Center & My Sony Camera (DSC-TX100V (Also A Very Good Purchase)) Has 1080 Still Image & AVC-HD 1080/60p Video. You Can Upgrade To Windows 8 In Less Than 10 Minutes.

6 Foot Mini to Regular Gold Plated HDMI 1080p Cable
6 Foot Mini to Regular Gold Plated HDMI 1080p Cable
Offered by WellGoal
Price: $4.00
15 used & new from $1.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Of A High Quality Cable, March 26, 2012
Looks Like A Cable You Would Pay Ten To Twenty Dollars For. I Did Not Get It Yet But I Made Sure That Both Ends Would Fit The Devices I Plan To Us It For.