Profile for Gayla M. Collins > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 320

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gayla M. Collins RSS Feed (Sheridan, WY)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dickies Men's Cordura Insulated Coat, Black, Large
Dickies Men's Cordura Insulated Coat, Black, Large
Price: $90.98
3 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Coat For Winter, March 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My hubby was absolutely delighted with the comfortable quality of this coat. Black in color, the coat boasts several pockets(in front and then on the sides as well.) Orange quilted padding inside guarantees warmth and comfort as well. It can be zippered or snapped shut or both for added warmth during rough winters.

I was so happy that this coat is such a durable and attractive coat.

Cetaphil Baby Diaper Relief Cream with Organic Calendula, Vitamin B5 and E , 2.5 Ounce
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, March 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My grandson's bottom is much softer due to this lovely product. We enjoy that it doesn't leave quite the mess that Desitin does. He likes it because it moisturizes his little bum and leaves him feeling able to conquer the world.

Doctor's Best Best Joint Flex Featuring UC-II Capsules, 30 Count
Doctor's Best Best Joint Flex Featuring UC-II Capsules, 30 Count
Price: $13.79
2 used & new from $13.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars as I Don't Know Yet if They Are Helpful, March 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Reviewers for Amazon are under time constraints so I can not entirely swear these are aiding my health. I have taken a weeks worth but it will be at least a couple of months before I notice any change.

Luckily the capsules are small and easy to ingest. No sick stomach accompanying the swallowing. Of course my hope is that they will aid my knees in relief from too many years of usage.

Skip Hop FORMA Backpack - Peacock
Skip Hop FORMA Backpack - Peacock
Price: $70.00
5 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY LOVELY GIFT FOR PARENTS, March 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This backpack, diaper bag, bottle holder, is absolutely lovely. Texture of the deep teal material is beautiful and so sharp looking. I wouldn't summarize it was a diaper bag at first look(oh, the be-mouth I packed around when my daughter was little screamed DIAPER bag.) I really think once baby grows it could be given to the youngsters to carry their favorite toys or lunches, books and papers in. My belief is that the material, which is sturdy and so comforting against the body, will stand the test of time.

The insulted bottle carrier is so convenient and smart especially for longer trips on planes, trains, and automobiles. Shouldn't traveling with small children be made as easy as possible? "Skip Hop FORMA Backpack" will most willing withstand many items that are a "must have" for in the now parents.

Thank-you to the company for this wonderfully lovely and useful product.

Barilla Veggie Pasta, Rotini, 12 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Barilla Veggie Pasta, Rotini, 12 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Price: $17.43

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Pasta, March 2, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I always purchase Barilla pasta when I am not making my own as it holds together well, isn't sticky, is flavorful, has nice consistency and is the best of the market brands in my opinion.

I had such fun with these "Barilla Veggie Pasta Rotini" as I added it to my homemade crockpot beef vegetable soup as a fun way to beef flavor and a add smile.(we all adore pasta) Don't add it until an 1/2 hour or so before serving as you don't want it getting too overcooked.

Thank-you, Barilla, for this sample as it will make great veggie pasta salad too. As a cook I know what like and I like your pasta.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2015 11:09 AM PST

In Wilderness: A Novel
In Wilderness: A Novel
by Diane Thomas
Price: $19.26
51 used & new from $11.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully intense writing, February 13, 2015
This review is from: In Wilderness: A Novel (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This tense, page turning, thriller is so different than many I have read. I love originallity and this is just that. Original.

Kate, a high powered business woman finds she has a disease that has no name but is literally eating her alive. Given so many weeks to live she purchases a gun, supplies and buys a cabin in an isolated part of a mountain.

Kate is a high powered business woman who finds out she is dying of a disease that is eating her alive.

Danny is a war veteran hiding in the hills and subsisting on fish and food he can scrounge from garbage bins in the little town nestled at the bottoms of these mountains.

These two are silent companions that add to the mystery.

It is intense, incredibly written with poetic sentences that reach your soul.

Very good first effort that I would say read!

Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Potato and Duck Formula Dry Dog Food, 4.5-Pound Bag
Offered by Kens Fish
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog Turned up her nose but she is very spoiled!, January 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I so wanted this dog food to be a big hit with our Shih Tzu but it isn't happening. Of course let me be fair in saying she eats only deli roast beef, deli roasted chicken and duck snack strips. I thought perhaps the duck in this product would draw her toward this dog good as a choice between meals. No, go, but our neighbor's kitty really liked it. *grin* She visits and found it quite satisfactory.

I think I will most likely donate this product to our local Animal Shelter where it will be much appreciated. If our "Bailee" wasn't so spoiled she would have eaten this I am sure. The ingredients speak to good care.

Eucerin Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Foot Creme, 3 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Eucerin Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Foot Creme, 3 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Price: $13.26
3 used & new from $11.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully smooth lotion that is not too oily leaving your ..., January 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Wonderfully smooth lotion that is not too oily leaving your hands virtual magnets for all things dry. It comes in a nice, convenient tube that squirts just the right amount rather than way too much. I have really dry feet and this helps keep them from cracking.(between pedicures) Also, I notice it is really moisturizing my elbows that seem always to need lots of lotion. Use sparingly as a little goes a long ways.

Good product. " Eucerin Diabetics Dry Skin Relief Foot Creme" has reached a new customer in me. I really needed this and I am so happy I could try it first.

Must. Push. Buttons!
Must. Push. Buttons!
by Jarrett Krosoczka
Price: $13.59
45 used & new from $5.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Suited best to restless and active children, January 16, 2015
This review is from: Must. Push. Buttons! (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What a darling children's book. Suited best to restless and active children. Short lines of dialogue decorate the page along with awesome illustrations showing this little boy bouncing from subject to subject. When I read this to my 16 month year old grandson, I know he will love watching the antics of the boy and fingering some of the pictures....especially the "PUSH THE BUTTONS" page. Though the child's behavior is sometime questionable, that could lead to good conversations of positive actions verses negative.

Cute and well worth being purchased.

Hello Kitty  Polka Dot Cover - Black (Fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle & Kindle Touch)
Hello Kitty Polka Dot Cover - Black (Fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle & Kindle Touch)
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars and a great place to rest your Kindle, January 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Cute, durable, and a great place to rest your Kindle.(Paper White Kindle is what I own) The Hello Kitty is nearly embossed so it really stands out....I think most women or young children would love this look. I will switch mine off depending on destination. Good quality but I do wish the Kindle slid in rather than be attached by corner slots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20