Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Roxy765 > Reviews

Browse

Roxy765's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Roxy765 RSS Feed (San Diego, CA. USA)

Walter the Farting Dog Goes on a Cruise
Walter the Farting Dog Goes on a Cruise
by William Kotzwinkle
Price: $6.99
101 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!!, April 6, 2009
The book was shipped very fast and came in perfect condition. My daughter loves it, it has made the favorites list. A very good and entertaining purchase.

Peterson Field Guide to Birds of North America (Peterson Field Guide Series)
Peterson Field Guide to Birds of North America (Peterson Field Guide Series)
by Roger Tory Peterson
Edition: Vinyl Bound
28 used & new from $10.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book, April 6, 2009
Shipping was fast, and the book came in pristine condition. Im sure we will have hours of birdwatching enjoyment in our future. The pictures and drawings are beautiful and it seems to be very thorough. It is still new and hasnt been used too much but all in all a very good purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, February 23, 2009
I used to have a stroller that just had 2 cupholders. I cant tell you how many times I dropped my cell and keys while taking a daily 3 mile walk with my daughter and 3 dogs. I have everything I need in this perfectly named parent console! It was easy to install, just look at the picture. The console has 2 storage areas. (1 is a cooler!) Both have velcro closures so you never lose anything even on bumpy roads! In one I can hold my cell, i-pod shuffle, chapstick, keys and a small wallet and some baggies for you dog owners out there. The cupholder is great too. It holds your standard size beverage and is made of mesh. It allows your cold drink to breathe and drip onto the ground instead of your shirt! Plus no more messy puddles in the cupholder. The whole thing can be removed for easy clean up. Im very happy with this purchase and cant imagine my city mini without it. Fast shipping too. A great purchase!!

Baby Jogger Child Tray for City Mini
Baby Jogger Child Tray for City Mini
Offered by Healthcheck Systems Inc
Price: $23.95
59 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got it!, February 23, 2009
I love it! At first I thought the whole tray had to come off to load the kid and to fold it. No way! One side can be removed using a very easy button mechanism that wont hurt fingers while the other side has a hinge that allows the tray to swing out to let your child out of the seat! Its so easy my 3 year old can snap herself in! Great! Plus, the stroller folds with the tray in place. The tray should be removed when storing in tight places like the back of the car, but the tray fits in the storage pocket. It also cleans up easily, the whole thing can be removed and taken into the kitchen, and is great for those long walks when you must have snacks. All in all a great purchase and I highly recommend it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Stroller!!, February 23, 2009
I wish I had known about this stroller when my daughter was younger, shes now 3 and she still likes to ride. She is 36 lbs and 38 in. and has plenty of room and then some. I use the mini for daily walks in the suburbs, visits to the zoo and sea world and to parks. I have 3 dogs we walk daily, at a brisk pace, and one dog that sometimes has to ride in the storage basket. The mini handles all those things well, with flying colors! We frequently walk in construction areas, on cracked sidewalks, uneven driveways, black top, open fields, even gravel. No problem. My girl fits very comfortably, loves the sun canopy (she likes it pulled all the way down and pretends shes in a tent). I did purchase the child tray and parent console both great buys and must haves if you get this stroller. All in all I got the whole thing for under $300.00. Shipping was fast too. This stroller has great handling, is comfortable, stylish, practical in that everyting can be removed for easy clean up. It also has rubber tires that wont pop or have to be pumped up. The fold up is AMAZING and even though it doesnt stand upright by itself its so compact it stowes just about anywhere. I use it so much I only really fold it when we get in the car, and its so much smaller than my previous Graco stroller I hardly even know its there! With my old stroller my hands used to fall asleep half way thru my 3 mile walk each day, but the minis parent handle bar is higher, and I have noticed my hands dont fall asleep anymore. Strange I know. I basically was looking for a stroller that was a combination.
1. A stroller with storage, comfortability and stability-
2. A jogger that could handle alot of street use and a brisk pace-
3. An umbrella stroller, easy to use in places like the zoo or the park but that she could sleep in, and that folded easily.
I found all 3 in 1 in the city mini. I cant say enough good things about this stroller. As a single mom I knew I was missing something and it was the city mini!