Profile for Brian Rose > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 168

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian Rose RSS Feed (St. Petersburg, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Lighted Display, 400 lb. Capacity and "Step-On" Technology [2014 VERSION] - 10,000+ Reviews EatSmart Guaranteed Accurate
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $39.95
28 used & new from $25.85

5.0 out of 5 stars I Got the Newer Model. Just Step On. Simple As That., August 3, 2013
You'll see several complaints about having to step on, step off, and step back on to get a reading, but they have updated since then.

You will, as I did, receive the new model where you just step on, and it gives you your weight.

Other than that it has a modern, simple, sleek, stylish design that won't go out of vogue anytime soon.

I can also attest to its accuracy. I've measured myself before leaving for the gym, and then at the gym several times, and the manual scale at the gym is always the same reading as this scale.

Black & Decker AF-100-3ZP 30-Feet 0.065-Inch Line String Trimmer Replacement Spool, 3-Pack
Offered by Buckeye Tool Supply
Price: $18.72
35 used & new from $16.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value around., August 3, 2013
I looked around at several websites, and multiple options on Amazon and this was the best deal I found.

Fit into my Black and Decker Trimmer perfectly. Just snap in and go.

Madness
Madness
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant download, no hassle, immediately available., August 3, 2013
This review is from: Madness (MP3 Music)
This is my favorite song on this album. For me this album as a whole is weaker than Resistance, Black Holes and Revelations, and Absolution, but maybe it'll grow on me. This song though is phenomenal!

Fender Performance Guitar Cable 10' Black
Fender Performance Guitar Cable 10' Black
Offered by Arkansas Musicworks
Price: $16.99
18 used & new from $8.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Stretchable, No Tangle Nature of This Cable., August 3, 2013
This cable has fantastic stretch-ability and flexibility. It doesn't tangle, and when its stretched to far it gives a bit instead of yanking on the guitar or amp.

I do wish I had gotten a 15' cable though. Personal preference for my particular situation. With 5' extra I could leave the amp in one spot and play in the living room, dining room, or computer nook.

Epiphone LP Special II Les Paul Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
Epiphone LP Special II Les Paul Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
Price: Click here to see our price
12 used & new from $142.20

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 years experience: Best Value Around, August 3, 2013
Superficially, this guitar has a style, color scheme, and gloss that will never go out of style. Perfect mix of modern and classic styling.

I highly, highly recommend getting the "Fender Mustang I 20-Watt 1x8-Inch Guitar Combo Amp" with this. This Amp is not only great quality, but can do virtually any effect when hooked up to your computer.

You'll also need a Guitar Cable. I got the "Fender Performance Guitar Cable 10' Black", which is elastic and no tangle, no mess. I do wish I had gotten a 15' cable though.

In terms of actual substance, others have gone into greater detail, but I'll simply say this:

This is a guitar you'll still be playing in 20 years; its quality enough for even a relatively picky guitarist.

Suncloud Optics Aviator Sunglasses (Gunmetal with Gray Polarized Lens)
Suncloud Optics Aviator Sunglasses (Gunmetal with Gray Polarized Lens)
Offered by Eyewear Emporium
Price: $58.45
28 used & new from $53.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stlyish. True Large Lens Aviators., August 3, 2013
The picture makes these aviators look like they're more refined and sleek. I'd classify them as genuine, old school, large lens aviators with a modern curve to them.

Perfect for what I was looking for.

Additionally, the polarized lenses work like a charm. The Florida sun is toned down just enough where its not too shaded, but not too bright.

Lenses seem durable so far. No scratching or frame wear and tear yet, but I also haven't owned them THAT long, so take that statement with a grain of salt.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I've Used Many Nootropics- This Works, August 3, 2013
This product was extremely effective, but tolerance does develop relatively quickly.

Use Sulbutiamine for more than 4 days in a row, and you'll find yourself needing two capsules instead of one.

Use this one or twice a week and one capsule will be enough to increase energy, motivation, and focus for 6-8 hours.

Gorilla Glue 6003001 Tough & Wide Tape, 2.88-Inch x 30-Yards
Gorilla Glue 6003001 Tough & Wide Tape, 2.88-Inch x 30-Yards
Price: $14.95
20 used & new from $11.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Tough & Very Wide, Indeed, August 3, 2013
If you're looking for the widest and strongest tape available, then search no further.

I was looking for tape that can hold up to heat. I had used silver foil ducting tape, regular gorilla tape, "extra strength" duct tape. I tried it all, and nothing stood up to heat and wide temp swings; until I found this product.

This is the only thing that's put up with these rough conditions for more than 3 months, and I couldn't be more satisfied.

I cannot for the life of me tear this tape without making an incision with scissors first. I learned quickly that a project with this tape requires companion scissors.

25 Seeds Moringa oleifera Drumstick Tree Seeds
25 Seeds Moringa oleifera Drumstick Tree Seeds
Offered by Earthcare Seeds
Price: $4.95
9 used & new from $0.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Great germination rate., July 12, 2013
The Moringa seeds I planted are growing up fast (Moringa grows like Kudzu). Probably about a 90% germination rate, but I didn't pamper the seeds either, so this could be my fault. I recommend this.

Fix A Flat S430 Tire Inflator 20 oz.
Fix A Flat S430 Tire Inflator 20 oz.
Price: $9.99
16 used & new from $6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved small leak permanently., July 12, 2013
For a few months I was putting air in my tire every 4 days due to a small leak. I finally decided to purchase this Fix A Flat, and my tire pressure hasn't changed in two months.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17