Profile for TXtraveler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TXtraveler "customer" RSS Feed (Austin, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
Natural Sunscreen - SPF 25. Organic, Mineral and All Natural, Chemical Free, Non-toxic and Moisturizing Sunscreen Safe for Children, Kids and Face. Best for All Skin Types, Including Sensitive, Fair, Oily and Combination. Physical Sunscreen Is Effective Immediately, Goes and Rubs on Easy. Non-Nano Zinc and Reef Safe Ingredients That Do Not Leave Your Skin Looking White. Contains Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and More. Made in the USA. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Offered by Beauty by Earth
Price: $15.99

Certified Organic Lip Balm (Pack of 4)
Certified Organic Lip Balm (Pack of 4)
Offered by Massageproducts
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Certified Organic Lip Balm!, September 1, 2014
Very nice, good texture, works well, no icky smell or chemicals, and priced right. Thanks!

LIP BALM ★ 100% Natural and Pure Beeswax Peppermint Lip Care with Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter - Best Thing to Moisturize, Condition and Repair Dry and Chapped Lips. Long Lasting and Great for Sun, Snow Skiing, Snowboarding and Dry Weather. No Toxic Ingredients or Chemicals. Made in the USA. Limited Quantity Available. Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. 4 PACK!
Offered by Beauty by Earth
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 1, 2014
This works well. Good ingredients, effective, just the right texture and smoothness. No weird heavy fragrance or odd chemicals. And it's a 4-pack, priced right. Thanks, Beauty by Earth!

Big World and the Little House
Big World and the Little House
by Ruth Krauss
9 used & new from $34.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A valuable, touching and satisfying story, July 4, 2014
My favorite book as a child, and my children enjoyed it too. The whole family -- three generations and the dog -- join together, each contributing what he or she is able, and not divided by gender, to make a rundown old house into a home. Gradually you understand that the little house is a small part of the big world. I wish it were in print again. Yes, the television section is out of date but it's part of the story. I wish I could read our old copy to my grandchildren but I just can't, because it makes me cry, the love and nostalgia is just too much!

Hoover the Talking Seal
Hoover the Talking Seal
by Derek Kaloust
7 used & new from $5.28

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual and just so good!, June 16, 2014
My little grandson chose this book off a clearance rack - it was a little shopworn from children handling it, which I took as a good sign. It's based on a true story, just charming and so interesting. If only it were more widely available! Almost anyone would enjoy it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2014 2:45 PM PDT

Magno Jabon by La Toja. Magno Classic Black Glycerin Soap Set - 2 Bars x 4.25 oz Each
Offered by Nuvo Products
Price: $8.99
9 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Stinky soap, November 22, 2013
I'm sorry to to say, this soap smells awful, unlike anything else we've ever smelled. It scents the entire room with a slightly foul spoiled sweet nasty odor. And it has the preservative BHA. Ugh. Other brands of Spanish black soaps smell good but not this one. I can't imagine that anyone would like this. Very sorry that I ordered it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2014 2:44 PM PDT

Presto 5900 1500-Watt Stainless-Steel Electric Wok
Presto 5900 1500-Watt Stainless-Steel Electric Wok
Price: $62.99
60 used & new from $53.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Presto 5900 1500-Watt Stainless-Steel Electric Wok, February 26, 2013
The good reviews convinced me. Before reading them, I was skeptical that an electric wok could do the stir-frying job, but this one works great so far, hot and fast. Since we are all-electric now, it's been hard using a traditional wok on the flat glass stovetop, in fact I HATE IT. Okay, I'm calm now.

This wok gets *very* hot, it's easy to clean and it does not have the non-stick coating. It sits up nicely on its little legs so no worries about damaging the countertop underneath. The cord is short for safety reasons; I just set the wok as close to the downdraft fan on my cooktop as it will go, no problem.

Someone mentioned that you need to "get all your ducks in a row" before firing it up, and that is true. If you throw in some chopped garlic and turn your back on it for a minute, the garlic browns before you know it. So have everything ready before you start cooking because you have to move fast. I recommend this wok, have really been enjoying it and hope it lasts a long time.

Poggio Del Farro Penne Di Farro, 17.63-Ounce (500g) Packages (Pack of 4)
Poggio Del Farro Penne Di Farro, 17.63-Ounce (500g) Packages (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Farro pasta, August 10, 2012
We're trying to not eat white pasta and this turned out to be a great product. Good for everything I've used it in, hot or cold dishes. Holds its shape and does not fall apart in sauce or salad like some whole-grain pastas do.

Teas Etc Black Tea, Ginger Peach, 3-Ounce
Teas Etc Black Tea, Ginger Peach, 3-Ounce
Price: $8.54
3 used & new from $2.75

1.0 out of 5 stars the terrible ginger peach tea, August 10, 2012
This tea had a weird strong musty smell and taste that got in my nose and would not go away until the next day. I'm not kidding. Don't know what's wrong with it but ended up throwing it out, and that was several bags. Teas Etc. is a good vendor so I was really surprised. Bleh.

El Naturalista Women's N710 Sandal,Black,41 EU (US Women's 11 M)
El Naturalista Women's N710 Sandal,Black,41 EU (US Women's 11 M)

5.0 out of 5 stars El Naturalista Women's N710 Sandal, August 10, 2012
I took a chance on this sandal because Amazon had it in the color I wanted at a good price, though I wasn't sure about the size. Some listings claim EU 41 is women's US 9.5-10 (my usual size) but Amazon says 11. It's not an 11. Turns out it's about a 10, which is okay. This brand is a little inconsistent in the sizing, but great styles and leather.

From the photos, it's hard to tell what a good, unusual style this is. I like it even better than expected. It's comfortable and flexible, the leather is not shiny, it's perfect for a certain casual look. Yep, really like it.

Page: 1 | 2