Profile for Z. Li > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Z. Li RSS Feed

Crayola Washable Kids Paint set of 10 Bottles (2 fl oz/59mL)
Crayola Washable Kids Paint set of 10 Bottles (2 fl oz/59mL)
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $8.79
47 used & new from $2.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice paint, September 20, 2011
This is the second time I bought this from Amazon and it looks like we are going to buy again very soon.

Timex Kids' T7B151 "Time Teacher Pink Ballerina" Watch with Pink Canvas Band
Timex Kids' T7B151 "Time Teacher Pink Ballerina" Watch with Pink Canvas Band
Price: $15.96
12 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, September 20, 2011
Both my 3 year daughter and I like it. It looks very cute on her while she is in pink.

Radio Flyer Classic Red Wagon
Radio Flyer Classic Red Wagon
Price: $87.99
50 used & new from $82.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wagon, May 6, 2010
It is a good wagon but I wish the back could be higher. I did not pay attention to this issue before buying. But still a good product, my daughter likes it!

Pampers Cruisers, Size 6, 100-Count
Pampers Cruisers, Size 6, 100-Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Good diapers, May 6, 2010
I have bought most of the pampers size 6 for my daughter. I like them very much because they are thin. My daughter can walk and doesn't pee or poop during the night so those diapers with super thin back are really good for her.

Sanrio Hello Kitty sun block - Kitty Sun shade for car windows
Sanrio Hello Kitty sun block - Kitty Sun shade for car windows

1.0 out of 5 stars an unpleasant experience, May 6, 2010
I never got the item I ordered even though I paid for everything. The USPS returned the item to the seller without delivering it to my home. The USPS admitted that it was their mistake but they could not do anything to help. The seller said that it was not their mistake either so the seller charged me both way shipping costs (from them to me and back to them) and plus the restocking fee and I did not get anything. I like Amazon a lot and shop with it all the time but this seller does not belong to Amazon even though they sell through Amazon. Next time I will watch the seller carefully.