Profile for N. Winn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Winn "m.m.a" RSS Feed (Owl City, MI)

Funko My Little Pony: Rainbow Dash Vinyl Figure, Clear Glitter (SDCC Amazon Exclusive)
Offered by ToyWiz
Price: $42.99
9 used & new from $37.87

2.0 out of 5 stars |||||| °MANE WRONG COLOR! WARNING COLLECTORS° ||||||, July 27, 2014
Would have loved to add this to the other clear exclusives I have but can't as the hair on Rainbow Dash's head is (from left to right) RED, ORANGE, YELLOW. Not blue red orange... [[LOL what?] have they not seen a rainbow?] this is very sloppy especially given the 30+$ price tag. Just thought every collector should know this.

IF YOU JUST PLAN ON GIVING THIS TO A CHILD AS A TOY;
This will not be a problem It is a fine toy all around. (although don't know why you wouldn't just get a regular toy version at a tenth the price, but to each their own.. )

R.O.D -The TV- (Limited Collector's Edition)
R.O.D -The TV- (Limited Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Chiwa Saito

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all 7 Discs!!!, May 20, 2014
I wont be reviewing the series if you haven't seen it by now then just give it a watch, it's worth it. This will be about the L.E.Box Set its self. R.O.D. (the TV) became an instant classic for me over a decade ago and I really wanted to better my collection by adding yet another limited edition piece. Reading the info about this L.E.B.S. I saw that it had 1 disc witch is fine as I own the entire series already but when it came, all 7 discs were included! Had they advertised that better (or at all) I would have gotten this much sooner! The cover is very book-like and feels fantastic. It almost smells like a book too. the clear pieces are like pages in a book that open up and have the discs on either side except for the 7th witch is alone in the back. It comes with the back page of the first DVD hot-glued to the back rather tackaly but comes off with no damage to the "leather" assuming you know how to remove stickers properly, other than that my only gripe would be with the clasp that keeps it closed. It's good enough but with years of opening and closing it will slowly stop holding as it's basically just a plastic nub jammed into a plastic hole... but that should by NO means stop you from getting it, just something to watch out for. All in all This is and amazing piece for any fan of the series. Especially if you can get it new for 80$ like I did.

ADO4000IAA5DD - AMD ATHLON64 X2 4000 512KB SO AM2
ADO4000IAA5DD - AMD ATHLON64 X2 4000 512KB SO AM2
Offered by ETARATECH
Price: $21.00
9 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Get this if you have an older board and can OC, December 13, 2012
Okay With an H100i or similar cooler, you can push this thing up to 3.2Ghz on the right board's.
Specs:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+, 3200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

Phoenix Technologies, LTD ASUS M2N-SLI DELUXE ACPI BIOS Revision 5001, 2/4/2010

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB

Total Virtual Memory 16.0 GB

Samsung 840PRO 256G SSD

nVidia gForce 580 sli.

I can play crysis 2 at almost full spec 1980 x 1200

And even the highest quality 10 bit 1080p .mkv's

For the price it's so worth if you have been on a budget for years and need an upgrade.

Minus one star as I have finally ordered My new 3930k, Asus P9X79 PRO, 64gig's of ram and 2 680's.....

5.0 out of 5 stars They're brass screens..., June 21, 2012
I ordered these from CT Power Tools and am vary happy. I have a medical card here in Michigan and go through a lot of screens for my vaporizer/s, bong's, and bowls all are various sizes so I went with the larger size as it's a lot easier to take away material then add.. (cutting these to size is effortless with a good set of small scissors) The first thing I do with anything like this that has a quantity I count to make sure I get want I paid for and let me tell you it can be a pain with 500+ things but it's worth it.. So I counted these up and Had 105.. Five extra! Fantastic. As far as the quality, I've hitten them with my 'psycho' torch that usually devastates screens and these held up really well.. other than that they are brass screens... Pretty hard to screw up. Package came right on time and over all am quite happy and will be back to get a few hundred more!
Comment Comment | Permalink

American Weigh Scale Ac-100 Digital Pocket Gram Scale, Black, 100 G X 0.01 G
American Weigh Scale Ac-100 Digital Pocket Gram Scale, Black, 100 G X 0.01 G
Offered by 2015 Seller
Price: $11.35
32 used & new from $11.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Most acurate .01g scale for its type!, August 8, 2011
Length:: 2:17 Mins

For a pocket .01g scale for (wen I bought it was a total of 10$ w/ shipping..) such a low price to be this accurate is great only .02 of at max great for caregivers and other weighing needs!

I like the simple 3 buttons as it's easy..
but i wold like a few more options.. but again 10usd... cant argue..
cover is a bit too likely to end up missing for some and there is nothing securing the cover to the scale.. although it's not as issue for me as I just keep it in my pocket when it's not being used..
Even for the 15.00$ or whatever the price is it's wort it.
The only other negative is that the numbers are hard to read unless your at a <±35°....
(or you can only see the numbers if you looking straight at the scale. so if your sitting and its on a high desk or whatever you cant see it unless you stand..)

That said I still decided on a really good one from the AWS website that was all chrome and the numbers on the back-light are sliver so you can see it at a wider angle!

This is like the one but mine is .01g scale..

American Weigh Scale Chrome-1kg Digital Pocket Scale, Chrome, 1000 X 0.1 G

Zippo Z-Clip Lighter Belt Clip (Lighter Not Included) -121506
Zippo Z-Clip Lighter Belt Clip (Lighter Not Included) -121506
Price: $6.29
36 used & new from $4.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Unless..., January 29, 2010
This is a great little Zippo holder, unless your a; Mechanic, Plumber, or any one who works on the ground or in tight spaces it is not made out of good enough plastic. If you do just get a leather one, if you don't this is a great product. Also wouldn't suggest this for a heavy smoker, the tab on top will brake after a few months of use. One more thing, it will scuff the top of the lighter so don't use your rare or collective Zippos.

Assorted 27mm Super Bouncy Balls - 250 Count
Assorted 27mm Super Bouncy Balls - 250 Count
Offered by Hippo Tails
Price: $17.19
18 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fun for a Physics experiment!, January 29, 2010
Okay, I got 5 boxes of these and filled a big box and dumped them, all at once, 4 stories down onto a big high school gym floor and it was amazing. I'm not suggesting you do this unless you have permission but it's a great experiment to do for your students, if your a teacher... Its well worth the money and there actually kinda pretty. Some of them do have a rather large ridge but it's still worth it if your looking for some Bouncy balls.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2011 9:50 PM PDT

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, April 26, 2009
This is a great gun I Use it as a side arm and it preforms faultlessly. The feel is just like my .45 1911 and I swicheed out the hand grips for real wood ones and its just grand! I use .23 rounds in it and its accurate if toy know how tho compensate for wind distance and the coriolis effect. The grip pressure safety works, the gun is heavy the blow back is plastic but I beat the crap out of it and it's works fine. The magazine is plastic too but it has a heavy metal plate inside to add weight so the mag. just falls out when you press the release like a real one. I have a few off brand cheep 1911's and the mag works in those work in this one. its great! Buy this gun as a side arm and you wont be dissipated, or if you have the extra cash get the gas powered one for a bit more from shorty usa.com or airsorftGI.org.

{as a side note, please use proper English, it's not that hard to do and it might make people actually read you reviews I for one stopped reading at "dis".
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2009 9:46 PM PST

1.0 out of 5 stars wow, April 26, 2009
This has been the worst gun I have ever used the pistol was in a million pieces when I got the thing and the 'shotgun' worked soso for a few minuets it fired and I hit a soda can or two, but after about five minutes I went to shoot it again and the inner barrel rocketed out and went a good six feet... I still don't even know what to say to that... I didn't know that was possible. The goggles are sturdy but are small if you have a smaller head then there perfect. The speed loader is nice tho, I still use it now. With the Speed Loader I recommend taking it apart and oiling the ram rod. The holster is a joke the gun it's made for falls out with the slightest twitch of the leg so and none of my other 6 handguns fit... It's only use is for people who what a cool looking gun combo. In my book it would be worth about eight or nine U.S.D. for the goggles and auto loader.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2013 11:35 AM PDT

Ninja Steel Grappling Hook
Ninja Steel Grappling Hook

2.0 out of 5 stars Its a cute prop., February 17, 2009
This review is from: Ninja Steel Grappling Hook (Misc.)
DO NOT TRY TO USE AS A REAL Grappling Hook! Its maximum work load of one hook is about 84.3 pounds. If you are trying to climb walls you will fall. if you are looking for a prop or a display type thing then its great, good look vary light. Over all good looking.