Profile for M. Davis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Davis RSS Feed (NY)

Bill Cosby... Far From Finished
Bill Cosby... Far From Finished
DVD ~ Bill Cosby
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $9.28
66 used & new from $1.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Bill Cosby !, February 26, 2014
First he is so funny and he tells it like it is but makes it funny. I laughed a lot during this CD. He's great ! One of a kind....Thanks Mr. Cosby for continuing to entertain us !

Fosmon Transparent Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 4 4G 4S with Lint Cleaning Cloth (Fosmon Retail Packaging) - 3 Pack
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $3.97
2 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars IPhone screen protectors, September 26, 2012
The IPhone screen Protectors are fine. I don't need to use them yet as my phone has a protector on it. I will save these for when they are needed. I would not hesitate to order from Fosman again. They came promptly. thanks for the great service and the price was right, also.

Nintendo DS Lite LCD Screen Protector / Screen Guard, with Application Card and Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
3 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Product was fine., September 26, 2012
The Nintendo Screen protectors worked fine. Thank you .Wouldn't hesitate to order from Wimex again.. My Nintendo DS is quite old, so I just cut the protectors to fit and they are fine.

Solar Powered Dancing Daisy Flower - Package of Three (3) Flowers
Solar Powered Dancing Daisy Flower - Package of Three (3) Flowers
Offered by iSale-uSave (USA)
Price: $28.95
2 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the Dancing Daisey's, March 13, 2012
I received my dancing flowers and was very happy with them. Only one was broken but I glued it and it works fine. My order came very fast and I was very happy with the seller... thank you.

Green Turquoise Jasper Inlay Pendant - 30x40mm, Oval - 17'' Necklace Included
Green Turquoise Jasper Inlay Pendant - 30x40mm, Oval - 17'' Necklace Included
Offered by BuzzBodyJewelry
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Necklace, September 23, 2011
This is a beautiful Necklace. I love it. It has weight to it and was priced very reasonable to others like it.

Super Hanger Closet System Closet Space Saver
Super Hanger Closet System Closet Space Saver
Offered by MNJ DEALS
Price: $16.25
3 used & new from $10.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, June 2, 2011
I like them but you have to be carful not to let what you hang on them get to heavy or the hook stretches out.

Crazy Heart: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Ltd. Deluxe Edition)
Crazy Heart: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Ltd. Deluxe Edition)
Price: $15.50
71 used & new from $3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Crazy for Crazy heart and Jeff Bridges!, June 12, 2010
Saw the movie and it was wonderful. Loved the music and above all, loved Jeff Bridges.... He is a great actor ! Ordered the CD and it is great.

Little Tree and Birdie
Little Tree and Birdie
by Ruthie Louise
Price: $9.99
18 used & new from $4.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply sweet and inspiring, November 4, 2008
This review is from: Little Tree and Birdie (Paperback)
I loved this little book and I am 66 years old. I don't have a grandchild to read it to yet but when and if I do , I will read it to her or him often. What a wonderful lesson for life ! The auther is very sensitive and loving...Good girl Ruthie Louise, we need more of your inspirational books.