Profile for Bibi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bibi RSS Feed

Andre Lorent CRAZY BEAUTIFUL Cellulite Cream ● Breakthrough Cellulite Treatment Visibly Reduces Dimples and Uneven Cellulite Bumps ● Contains Clinically Proven Anti Cellulite Ingredients: Retinol, Caffeine, Shea Butter & Sunflower Seed Oil ● 100% Free From Parabens. Made in USA. Best Firming Formulation ● 3 Minute Treatment Makes Skin Tighter And Firm ● UNBEATABLE PREMIUM QUALITY ● Backed By 100% No Risk Guarantee From Andre Lorent
Offered by Andre Lorent Lifestyles
Price: $19.95

Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool for keeping track, August 2, 2013
I started using this a while back and then forgot about it. Since then I have paid quite a bit for the online weight watcher program which does the same thing. Recently I was reminded about this from my sister and I am so glad she did! This is a free, online program that is even better than weight watchers in my opinion because you can link with friends to help you keep you motivated and accountable. I definitely recommend it.

Higgledy-Piggledy Chicks
Higgledy-Piggledy Chicks
by Barbara M. Joosse
Edition: Library Binding
16 used & new from $11.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price on a cute book, June 9, 2013
We bought this book for my daughter because the illustrator was coming to her school. Not only are the pictures adorable, the simple storyline kept my kids interested and excited about the book.

Bunny Rabbit Metal Cookie Cutter
Bunny Rabbit Metal Cookie Cutter
Offered by Confectionery House
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute cutter, DO NOT PUT IN DISHWASHER!!, November 7, 2010
I bought this cookie cutter to make classic bunnies for my sister's baby shower. They are the perfect size and shape, and I couldn't be happier with the cookies. However, I always wash my cookie cutters in the dishwasher and have never had a problem. This one, though, rusted quite a bit after just a couple washes. It might not happen if it was handwashed, but I can't know for sure. If you are looking for a beautiful classic, not cheesy, looking bunny, this is a great cookie cutter. If you want something that will last, though, I don't know if this is the one you want, at least not if you use the dishwasher for everything like I do!

Aurora World Lil' Garth
Aurora World Lil' Garth
Offered by Gray Hippo
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute stuffed dog, loved by little girls, November 7, 2010
This review is from: Aurora World Lil' Garth (Toy)
I bought this dog hoping to replace a stuffed animal that my 4 year old daughter loves but constantly loses. Unfortunately, this is not the same thing that we had but it is very cute and I was able to convince my daughter it was her dog's sister. It is durable, my 1 year old plays with it often and it holds its shape really well. It is adorable and furry, and much fluffier than I expected. About the size of a beanie baby, it is not quite as flexible and "beany" as a beanie baby. We love it. I am very happy with the purchase.

Bandz Mania Dog Shapes 24 Pack
Bandz Mania Dog Shapes 24 Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars Silly toy but kids love them, November 7, 2010
I bought these for the gift bags for my daughter's 4th puppy themed birthday party. All the kids seemed excited about them, ranging from ages 11-2 years old. The silly bands are one of the trendy popular things for kids to have so I think it was a good thing for them, although I do not see the value in a bunch of rubberbands in the shapes of dogs and other things. Several have broken since her party a month and a half ago, but my kids are pretty rough on toys, too, so its hard to say how durable they really are. Overall, they were cute and colorful, had several dog breeds, and seemed as durable as other Bandz brands and types we have bought.

Stop Dressing Your Six-Year-Old Like a Skank: A Slightly Tarnished Southern Belle's Words of Wisdom
by Celia Rivenbark
37 used & new from $1.43

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to be her friend, September 30, 2010
I have loved reading this book. I feel like Celia and I could be great friends. I laughed the whole way through.

Hungry Girl 1-2-3: The Easiest, Most Delicious, Guilt-Free Recipes on the Planet
by Lisa Lillien
Price: $15.99
296 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget the bookmarks--mark the whole book!, March 30, 2010
I purchased this book a month ago on Amazon and have been anxiously awaiting its debut. Since it came in the mail today I have not been able to put it down. I want to make everything in it! I started marking pages with strips of paper I ripped off the packing slip but quickly ran out of paper. Then I moved on to bending corners... pretty soon I realized there was few pages left unmarked so I gave up! I think I could make any of these recipes for my husband and he wouldn't even realize I made a low fat and healthy version of his favorite food. That is the true test--if a non-dieter can enjoy and even ask for dishes made from a guilt-free recipe book! I have used my 200 under 200 recipe book at least 5 times a week since I got it for Christmas and can't wait to begin trying all these tasty new dishes. We are hooked on Hungry Girl!

Wild Planet Hyper Dash
Wild Planet Hyper Dash

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, I don't like frustration free packaging, January 9, 2010
This review is from: Wild Planet Hyper Dash (Toy)
The frustration free packaging sucks when giving this as a gift. It looks like a crappy gift when giving it to a child. The toy itself is cool and I am sure it would be fun to play, but he couldn't get into it since he didn't have pictures to see and get excited about.