Profile for Mor and Tookie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 260

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mor and Tookie RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lucky Brand Women's Vine Stripe Top, Blue/Multi, Large
Lucky Brand Women's Vine Stripe Top, Blue/Multi, Large
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars love this shirt but it's a bit see through., July 29, 2015
a little bit see-through but i really love this shirt. the color is vibrant and the fit is good (not tight around the belly like most shirts these days). I especially like that the back of the shirt is a tiny bit longer than the front so it keeps your back end covered.

Micro World Magnesia Angel Wings Fire Pit - MW1582
Micro World Magnesia Angel Wings Fire Pit - MW1582
Price: $174.07
2 used & new from $133.52

4.0 out of 5 stars great fire pit, July 21, 2015
Looks expensive even though it wasn't. The cover got a little bit rusty (though that could have been our fault for leaving it out in the rain). We bought a cover for it as well and that helps.

Super Bird Creations 9 by 3-Inch Cascade Bird Toy, Medium
Super Bird Creations 9 by 3-Inch Cascade Bird Toy, Medium
Price: $9.88
4 used & new from $9.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for African Grays, July 21, 2015
Nice, but too small for my African Gray. He's broken off some of the pieces already. Cute for smaller birds.

Bright Starts Theeter, Teethe-a-saurus
Bright Starts Theeter, Teethe-a-saurus
Price: $2.99
7 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but annoying to clean., July 21, 2015
The green part of the dino is hard plastic. The blue is like a hard silicone material (but is soft and can be moved around). It's a cute looking teether though my son doesn't quite love it (yet, at least). It is not dishwasher safe, nor should it be submerged in water so it's a little annoying to clean - you're supposed to just use a wet paper towel with "mild soap" to wipe it which I don't feel will make it THAT clean. Oh well.

Paw Patrol Rescue Training Center Playset
Paw Patrol Rescue Training Center Playset
Price: $20.99
45 used & new from $13.57

4.0 out of 5 stars As a gift, this looks very impressive - not sure how it is to play with., July 21, 2015
Giving this as a gift to a 3 year old boy who's obsessed with paw patrol. I can't review the actual toy but I wanted to say that the packaging looks very impressive and the box is actually larger than I was expecting. It comes with a Chase figure that has a button on it - when you press the button, Chase's legs move as if he's running. It also comes with a chicoletta figure and cat figure (i forget her name).

Nerf Super Soaker Microburst 2 Blaster
Nerf Super Soaker Microburst 2 Blaster
Price: $4.99
13 used & new from $2.51

5.0 out of 5 stars much better than i was expecting for this price, July 21, 2015
I'm feeling lazy so i'll just write a bulletted list of comments:
-- It's actually larger than I expected (which is good).
-- It holds plenty of water and shoots fairly far.
-- The cap has a "lock" mechanism to keep the water in and to keep kids from accidentally opening it and spilling water everywhere.
-- to shoot the water out, you have to push the orange pump mechanism out and then in to squirt water. This is a tiny bit difficult for my almost-3 year old but he figured it out eventually (though he can't aim and shoot but that's fine for now)
-- it came packaged nicely

Set of 12 Coloured Silicone Cupcake / Muffin Cases 2.8"
Set of 12 Coloured Silicone Cupcake / Muffin Cases 2.8"
Offered by Focus on life
Price: $3.41
11 used & new from $2.31

3.0 out of 5 stars not great quailty not sure how long these will last...., July 16, 2015
a little thin and one came ripped, so i'm not sure how long they'll last.

Also, as others mentioned, these were shipped in a little envelope (not a box) so it feels a little "iffy" but it doesn't really bother me too much.

That said, these work fine and were a really good price - i would buy them again.

Qifull Ultra-thin Qi Standard Wireless Charging Receiver Module for Samsung Galaxy S5 i9600 Black (Galaxy S5)
Offered by Foxnovo Store
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my S5 with Otterbox, July 16, 2015
Works with my S5. The case closes tightly (or so it seems), and I can continue to use my otterbox case with this.

The instructions are on the box itself and were covered by a sticker but I was able to find a bunch of youtube videos that showed how to install the card. Ultimately, it's really REALLY easy to do - just take the back of the phone case off, align the little metal pieces on the card with the ones on your phone and you're done. The part that says "wireless charger" should be facing you ... the 3 metal dots face the battery.

When I charged my phone wirelessly, it got pretty hot but from waht I understand, that's the case with all wireless cards.

Oh, one last thing to note is that when I purchased, amazon showed that it wouldn't arrive for about a month. I received this within about 2 weeks though so i was very happy with that.

RAVPower Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus 4 5 6 7(2013), Nokia Lumia 920, LG Optimus Vu2, HTC 8X Droid DNA and All Qi-Enabled Devices-Black (AC adapter included)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $69.99
5 used & new from $21.24

4.0 out of 5 stars S5 needs a separate wireless card ... once you get that, this works great, July 16, 2015
I have a Galaxy S5 (with otterbox case) and decided that i'd like to use the wireless charging capabilities of my phone. Bought this since it had good reviews and was a good price (though other units have gone down in price since and are now cheaper). It came with the charger base and the plug (many of the other chargers I saw did not come with the plug - you had to use your own).

When it arrived, I immediately opened up the box, plugged it in and put my phone on ... nothing. I couldn't get it to charge no matter what I did.

Finally, I read up on Qi charging - apparently the S5 does NOT have a wireless card in it by default ... you have to buy your own card and install it (which takes about 2 seconds total).

Once I got the wireless card, the charger worked and the phone started charging without any issues - it even worked with the otterbox case on it.

Two things to note (the reasons that I'm "deducting" a star):
-- the phone got pretty hot after being on the charger for a couple of hours (which charged it from about 45% to 100%)
-- I had to position my phone in exactly the perfect location in order for it to start charging. It only took a second to find that spot, but it's annoying that I had to search in the first place.

Cruncha ma-me Edamame Veggie Snack, Lightly Seasoned, 0.7 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 8)
Price: $14.89
11 used & new from $12.91

2.0 out of 5 stars meh, July 13, 2015
I didn't really like the flavor of these. They tasted like crunchy edamame (as they should) but needed more salt to really be delicious.

The bags are pretty small but there are LOTS of edamame inside each one. I found one bag to be enough as a snack - i wasn't still hungry after it was done.

Note that this is a pack of 8 bags, but each one is a single serving bag, making this a bit pricey.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20