Profile for Mor and Tookie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 222

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mor and Tookie RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Thinkbaby sunscreen SPF50+ benefiting LIVESTRONG, 3 ounces.
Thinkbaby sunscreen SPF50+ benefiting LIVESTRONG, 3 ounces.
Price: $13.09
28 used & new from $10.93

5.0 out of 5 stars great sunscreen, June 10, 2014
this is a great sunscreen with a lemon scent. The reason i bought this particular one is because it's all-natural. my only complaint (and it's a minor one) is that It's a little smaller than i expected.

I will definitely buy this again though - in fact, it's in my subscribe-and-save cart

Baby Aspen Little Expeditions Plush Rattle Lovie with Crinkle Leaf, Jakka The Giraffe
Price: $16.44
13 used & new from $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars my son's favorite toy, June 10, 2014
my cousin bought this for my son's baby shower and recently, it's become his favorite toy. We decided to buy two more to have as backups (one can go to grandma's house, and we can have two at home in case one's in the wash). The two i just bought were the same good quality, however they were slightly different than the original one we received about 2 years ago. The horns are a little shorter and harder, the face is a little wider, etc. Obviously this won't matter to people buying this for the first time, but i wanted to point it out.

I saw other reviewers mentioned that they found the leaf separated and in their children's cribs so i tugged at it pretty hard and it wouldn't come out. None of the pieces tore - both of the giraffes i received were really good quality (and super-soft too).

I like that these are a little larger than most lovies, and they come in a nice box which is great for gift-giving. They make a gentle rattle sound when you shake them (it's never woken up my son) and the leaf crinkles (barely even noticeable since it's pretty small)

I would definitely recommend this

Watch Me Grow! by Sesame Street Baby-Boys Infant 2 Piece Motorcycle Fast Shirt And Pant, Red, 24 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars quality is good but fits a little small, June 10, 2014
my son generally wears 24 month clothes but this outfit seems to run a bit small. It does fit him but it's a little tighter than most of his other outfits. great price and quality though so i can't complain too much.

Who's Playing on the Farm? (Magic Bath Books)
Who's Playing on the Farm? (Magic Bath Books)
by Kate Smith Designs
Edition: Bath Book
Price: $4.49
46 used & new from $1.85

3.0 out of 5 stars it's fine, May 12, 2014
nothing spectacular here, in my opinion. There are 6 or so pages in this book - the backgrounds on the pages are pre-colored and only the animals themselves change color. The colors are extremely vivid (i was surprised) and when they dry, they go back to being perfectly white. The book floats in the tub which is nice.

Unfortunately, this book is not bpa free and I feel like it's full of chemicals (that's just an assumption). It's also hard to get this book perfectly dry since the pages stick together when wet so i'm afraid this may start growing mold eventually.

As for the story, it's not really a story - just a rhyme on each page about the animal, but it never actually said what the animal is. For example, the horse page says something like "Who likes to nibble on a barrel of hay, saying hello with a great big neigh" (the word "horse" never appears).

Kids Headquarters Baby-Boys Infant Polo with Plaided Cargo Shorts, Aqua, 24 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars pants are a bit small, May 12, 2014
This is an adorable outfit. The shirt is fine but the pants don't stretch quite enough along the belt-line which makes these pants kind of tight (they're the correct length though). I put them on my son who generally wears 24 month clothes and they were quite hard to pull up. They also left a line along his belly when i took them off. Last thing to note is that the pants were made of a very thin material - not what i was expecting. All that said, i paid very little for this set and i think it was worth that price (even if i just use the shirt from now on)

BRICA Super Scoop Bath Toy Organizer
BRICA Super Scoop Bath Toy Organizer
Price: $12.99
21 used & new from $11.29

3.0 out of 5 stars good but ...., April 18, 2014
I needed something to store all of my son's bath toys and allow them to dry without growing mold - this seemed perfect. It's fairly large and holds all of his bath toys. It's build well and looks like it will last for a little while. The plastic is not flimsy. It has a suction cup that actually sticks to the tile and doesn't come out. Sounds great, right?

Well there's one major design flaw. The bottom of the handle has a small hole in it (on purpose) and there's room for water to go through the inside of the entire plastic part! That means that mold can very easily grow in this!

We still use this, I just make sure that it stays out of the water at all times (which means we don't use the scooping action to pick up the toys - this was originally a selling point for me).

I still like this, but would not recommend it to others.

Tushies & Toes Divine Bath Mat, Extra Long, Clear
Tushies & Toes Divine Bath Mat, Extra Long, Clear
Price: $11.95

2.0 out of 5 stars meh, April 18, 2014
It's got lots of suction cups and surprisingly, it did stick to the bottom of my tub which is already rough (not totally smooth). I had to press down a little on the suction cups to do so but nothing I couldn't handle.

I also liked that the mat fits the entire length of my tub.

However, I just don't feel like this prevents slips as well as it should. The part of the mat between the suction cups is rough (good) but the tops of the suction cups themselves are smooth and slippery. And since, as I mentioned, there are a lot of suction cups, it means that this mat is more slippery than not.

I had originally bought it so that my son (a year and a half old) wouldn't fall in the tub (he often tries to stand in there) but unfortunately, he's already slipped a few times with this mat.

The holes in the mat are good because they prevent mold / mildew from growing, but dirt / hair can and does still get stuck under the mat.

Oh and it definitely has that plastic smell - i've had this mat for a few weeks now and I can still smell it (though it's getting better)

I would not buy this again.

Redi Shade 1617201 Black Out Pleated Shade 36-by-72-Inch, 6-Pack
Redi Shade 1617201 Black Out Pleated Shade 36-by-72-Inch, 6-Pack
Price: $34.99
6 used & new from $31.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, April 18, 2014
I needed curtains / blinds for my bedroom - I can't install a curtain rod in the room because it has slanted ceilings, but needed a way to keep the room dark. I found these and, after reading countless reviews, decided to give them a shot - for this price, it was worth it.

I received the box - a plain, unassuming cardboard box - and opened it up. Inside were the shades (6 of them, as promised), a small piece of paper with instructions (pretty useless, to be honest), and 12 clips (to clip the bottom of the blinds so they stay at a certain height). The shades are made from what feels like black construction paper and have a small piece of double-sided tape on one end.

I cleaned the top of the window where the sticky-tape will go, cut the shades to the correct width (you're supposed to use an exacto knife but I used scissors and, while it was somewhat difficult and did not produce perfectly straight cuts, I didn't mind), and stuck the shades up.

In order to keep the bottom of the shade from hitting the floor, you need to attach the clips that came in the box. They're so weak, though, that they basically fall off anytime you touch the shades. I just try not to touch them and have no issue. However, if I had to open/close these shades often, I'd definitely invest in something a little bit more sturdy.

All-in-all, I was AMAZED at how well these worked and how easy they were to put up (probably about 5 minutes per shade)!

They don't do anything to keep the cold out, which is something I had wondered about but that's not a big deal to me.

Umbra Sticks Wall-Mount Rack with Five Hooks,
Umbra Sticks Wall-Mount Rack with Five Hooks,
Price: $25.00
14 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and functional, April 4, 2014
I agree with other reviews - this is not real wood. However, that really doesn't bother me. It still looks nice and is a functional piece of art.

We currently have 3-4 (heavy) coats on it and it's still going strong. It's very sturdy and I love that in the summer, it doubles as a piece of art.

Hanging was pretty easy - mounting instructions and hardware is provided. They give a piece of paper with a "blueprint" of where to drill the holes so all you need to do is make sure that it's straight.

I'd definitely buy this again ... no question!

Command Jumbo Plastic Hook with Adhesive Strips, 1-Hook
Command Jumbo Plastic Hook with Adhesive Strips, 1-Hook
Price: $3.57
63 used & new from $2.91

5.0 out of 5 stars holds a lot of weight, April 4, 2014
These things are amazing. I have two stuck on my bathroom door and they hold 2-3 big towels each (sometimes when wet). I'm constantly surprised at the amount of weight these hooks can hold without breaking.

If you need hooks, definitely buy these!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20