Profile for Mor and Tookie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 240

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mor and Tookie RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Baby Boy Soft Sole Sneakers by Stepping Stones - Black - 4 Infant
Baby Boy Soft Sole Sneakers by Stepping Stones - Black - 4 Infant
Offered by Baby SuperMall

4.0 out of 5 stars adorable but small, August 21, 2013
i really wish these shoes fit my son but they seem to run a little bit small (my son also has wide feet so that may be another reason they didn't fit).

They look exactly like they do in the picture and have a nice soft sole.

Nuby Splash 'n Catch Bath Time Fishing Set
Nuby Splash 'n Catch Bath Time Fishing Set
Price: $6.99
15 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cute toy, August 20, 2013
It's a cute toy and well made. My son is probably a bit too young for it still (he's 10 months old now).

The net is good and well made. I don't like that it has a hole at the tip of it where water can get in and create mold. My son loves this thing and actually likes chewing on the net part - i guess he likes feeling the new texture on his tongue.

The four little plastic toys that this came with are cute but pretty boring. They float and link together which is cute but my son has no interest in them yet.

I actually prefer to use this toy outside the water because of the mold issue.

I've put the 4 plastic toys in the bath and/or pool but since my son isn't interested in them, i don't tend to use them anymore. Maybe in a few weeks/months, if my son starts showing interest.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2013 6:51 PM PST

ShawlColar Bathrobe Men and Women Ringspun Cotton Terry Large/X-Large - Navy
ShawlColar Bathrobe Men and Women Ringspun Cotton Terry Large/X-Large - Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars great robe, especially for the price, August 20, 2013
The robe arrived quickly and in good condition. I purchased the dark blue one and the color in person matches the one in the picture. The length is good (knee-height) and the material is fairly soft. It's a terry-cloth-like material, though not like any of my towels. I could see it being absorbent but we haven't used it yet so i can't say for sure.

The large fits my husband perfectly - he's 5'11" and average weight. His only complaint is that the robe's belt loops are very high up (almost by his armpits) but I think most robes are like this. Not a huge deal - we'll just use the belt not in the belt loops :)

I have not yet washed this robe yet so i don't know how well it holds up but it seems pretty sturdy so i'm not worried.

For this price, I would definitely recommend and buy again.

Best Choice Products® Hammock Quilted Fabric with Pillow Double Size Spreader Bar Heavy Duty
Offered by BestChoiceproducts
Price: $64.95
3 used & new from $64.95

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, August 13, 2013
this is a great hammock for the price, but it's not a hammock that will last.

Out of the box, the hammock had snags in it and after a few uses, one of the buttons which holds the pillow down was missing (we didn't pull on the pillow or anything). There are some areas where the stuffing is already coming out of the seams (we've had it for about a month or two)

That said, the hammock is very comfortable and we like that it's not made of that uncomfortable rope. It holds my husband and myself nicely (though it did stretch out a bit) and came with the required hardware to hang it on the hammock stand (which we already had)

The colors are vibrant and add a pop of color to our yard.

We really like this hammock though it would obviously be better if it were better made. Still, it gets 4 stars because of its low price

Pampers Natural Clean Wipes 1x Travel Pack 72 Count  (Pack of 8)
Pampers Natural Clean Wipes 1x Travel Pack 72 Count (Pack of 8)
Offered by Box O' Mart
Price: $32.49
3 used & new from $32.49

5.0 out of 5 stars travel wipes, August 13, 2013
these travel wipes come in a cute little container and have the hard "closing" top so that you could reuse them without them drying out. I've found it works well and have not had any dry up on me (one wipes container has been open for over a month now and still going strong). The wipes themselves are the same as the normal pampers wipes - they are thick and strong and work well. no complaints whatsoever.

Island Bamboo NPKN Napkin Holder
Island Bamboo NPKN Napkin Holder
Offered by Modern Everyday
Price: $12.50
4 used & new from $12.40

5.0 out of 5 stars nice bamboo napkin holder, August 13, 2013
it's a nice bamboo napkin holder which holds regular sized napkins. it's well made and does what it says. I would definitely buy it again

Ju-Ju-Be B.F.F. Diaper Bag, Black/Silver
Ju-Ju-Be B.F.F. Diaper Bag, Black/Silver
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $164.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money, August 13, 2013
Based on other peoples' reviews, I thought this would be the best diaper bag. I loved the fact that it's not too girly (so my husband could use it too) and that it had the option of using the backpack straps or a tote strap. I also liked that the straps come off so i don't need to use all if i don't want to.

However, when i started using this bag for my newborn, i was immediately disappointed. The bag is pretty small. It doesn't even hold the basics for a newborn unless you really squeeze them in (bottle and formula dispenser, change of outfit, diapers/wipes/ointment, and a few toys), and now that my son is older, i also need to keep snacks and his sippy cup and those things definitely don't fit. I now need to carry this diaper bag AND another bag for his food/drinks. It's definitely overkill.

But the worst part is that just the other day (my son is 9 months old), i picked up the bag and noticed a large (about an inch or two long) tear in the bag where the backpack strap attaches to it.

I paid over $160 for a diaper bag - I expected it to hold up for more than 9 months!

I checked out the jujube website but they don't exchange bags after 90 days so i guess i'm stuck :-/

What a waste of money (even if it didn't tear)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 4, 2014 5:21 AM PDT

Stanzino Women's Beaded Halter Neckline High Low Dress black M
Stanzino Women's Beaded Halter Neckline High Low Dress black M

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy material but beads hurt a bit, June 24, 2013
This dress is made of a comfortable material and was very flattering. The material is a little thin but not enough to be see-through. The beads around the halter portion are a bit large and were somewhat uncomfortable. They are pretty though.

I liked that this dress did not feel like it was constantly falling off. I was comfortable wearing it without a bra and didn't have any issues.

A good buy, overall - especially for the price

Sassy Wonder Wheel
Sassy Wonder Wheel
Price: $7.99
47 used & new from $6.53

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but doesn't hold his attention, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Sassy Wonder Wheel (Baby Product)
it's a cute little toy and the suction cup works well but the toy itself is somewhat boring and doesn't hold my son's attention. It basically only spins. There are little balls inside which turn but you can barely see them (you can hear them though). Also, when you spin it, it goes so fast that it's hard to see what's going on (in other words, i don't think my son even notices that it's spinning)

I probably wouldn't buy this again - instead, i'd buy a similar toy that does more / is more entertaining.

NEEWER® 160 LED CN-160 Dimmable Ultra High Power Panel Digital Camera / Camcorder Video Light, LED Light for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic,SONY, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras
Price: $29.22
21 used & new from $23.46

5.0 out of 5 stars omg it's bright, May 29, 2013
bought this for my husband. we turned it on and said "wow, that's really bright". Then we realized that we were only on the lowest brightness setting. When set to the max brightness, this thing is blinding.

We bought the external battery for it and have not had any issues so far.

This is definitely a great buy - especially for the price!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20