Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for Amber Hutto > Reviews

Browse

Amber Hutto's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amber Hutto "Ambernicole" RSS Feed (Rayville, LA)

Page: 1 | 2
EAS Soy Protein Powder, Chocolate, 1.4 pounds
EAS Soy Protein Powder, Chocolate, 1.4 pounds
Price: $9.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible taste, December 29, 2015
I wish I could give it 0 stars. This is the absolute worst soy protein I've ever tried. After mixing it, I noticed it didn't smell too wonderful. I was hopeful for the taste. My hopes for that were crushed. It tasted like vomit. I double checked my milk to make sure it hadn't gone bad. It was fine. I tried the next time to mix it with peanut butter. I think that made the vomit taste even worse. I've never had to write a bad review on a product. This is hard to do. I know the company has spent a lot of time, energy, & research on making their product & I'm very sorry I had to write this. I've tried other protein powders & found most of them tolerable. I've only had 2 that I love but are very expensive. I would just ask the company to try better on the taste of the product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2016 2:43 PM PST

The Night Circus
The Night Circus
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical & Mezmerizing, June 2, 2014
This review is from: The Night Circus (Kindle Edition)
This book is so full of detail without being bogged down by it. The imagery draws you in and holds your attention until the very end. I have given this book to several friends and family members to read. I did have a paperback copy that is being passed around so I went ahead and got a Kindle copy to read again. I absolutely adore this book.

SparkPeople Cardio Blast with Coach Nicole
SparkPeople Cardio Blast with Coach Nicole
DVD ~ Nicole Nichols
29 used & new from $0.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Made Me Sweat, May 28, 2012
I was in my living room under the ceiling fan on high and I still broke a good sweat. This is a great DVD & I can't wait to conquer all the exercises. I love the variety & the fact that you have combo choices. I also like that each individual exercise only takes about 10 minutes to complete. This is what I've been looking for.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stocking Stuffer, January 27, 2012
I gave this as a Christmas gift/stocking stuffer. They loved the bright color. They also loved the idea of being able to use the touch screen on their smart phone while keeping their hands warm at the same time.

Magellan 930-0019-001 Triton USB Cable
Magellan 930-0019-001 Triton USB Cable
Offered by Charger City
Price: $7.95
5 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the investment, January 27, 2012
I got this thinking that the GPS didn't come with one since the description on it did not say the cable was included. I guess I just have a back-up in case I lose the other one.

Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin -  Flower of Fire (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin - Flower of Fire (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smokin'!!!, January 27, 2012
I had so many choices to look through but my eyes kept returning to this design. I love the concept. The decal sticks very well to my Kindle and gives it a little "flair". Pardon the pun. I love it.

Arm Warmers Blue Pink Aqua White 0134C
Arm Warmers Blue Pink Aqua White 0134C

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stocking Stuffer, January 27, 2012
I gave this as a Christmas gift/stocking stuffer. They also loved the idea of being able to use the touch screen on their smart phone while keeping their hands warm at the same time.

No Title Available

Magellan Triton 300 Handheld Gps - Refurbished
Magellan Triton 300 Handheld Gps - Refurbished

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, November 30, 2010
Nice compact design. Not much bigger than a cell phone. The buttons are a little hard to push, so your fingers get tired when manually entering coordinates. Navigation can be a little tricky if you don't read the owner's manual. Very accurate location pinpointing. Works well in light tree covering or semi-cloudy days. Overall good product.

Schwinn Pillow Top Cruiser Bicycle Seat
Schwinn Pillow Top Cruiser Bicycle Seat
Price: $19.74
5 used & new from $19.74

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, October 20, 2010
The seat is wider than a traditional banana seat, so it supports you better. My only complaint is that it is not as soft as the name would suggest. I was hoping for something more like memory foam. I bought it for my cruiser bike, but it's not very comfortable to have a leisurely cruise on.

Page: 1 | 2