Profile for CLK21 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CLK21 "avdreader21" RSS Feed (W)

Sia
Sia
by Josh Grayson
Price: $10.78
2 used & new from $10.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter says, "Best book I've ever read!", April 25, 2014
This review is from: Sia (Paperback)
My daughter loved this book from the first page. She said with about 3 chapters left the ending seemed predictable, but went on to say not only was it the best book she's ever read, it was the best ending ever! My daughter is a 14 year old, and would highly recommend this book.

NCAA Washington State Cougars iphone 4/4S Case
NCAA Washington State Cougars iphone 4/4S Case
Offered by Keyscaper Store
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, March 12, 2014
Got this for my son, he loves it. As with cases of this type, It's pretty minimal protection. So far (1 month) it's held up great and the colors/images are not wearing off.

By Boe "Half-Moon Threaded Earrings " 14k Gold Filled
By Boe "Half-Moon Threaded Earrings " 14k Gold Filled
Price: $32.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, December 26, 2012
Light and fun earrings. Love these. The do slip a little if wearing a coat or something and they get pushed up.

NOBLE MOUNT Women's Black Hi-fashion Liquid Leggings - Large
NOBLE MOUNT Women's Black Hi-fashion Liquid Leggings - Large
Offered by NVie Designs
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Leggins, December 22, 2011
They don't make you look like the model, but they are a great product. :)They run a little long, so if you are short (I'm 5'9" the length was perfect), you will have a little bit of bunching at the bottom.

HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
14 used & new from $70.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good printer - you may have installation issues, March 15, 2010
Ok, so I bought this printer on the advise of someone who knows that I print a TON. I didn't necessarily need photo quality printing, rather a workhorse machine that had a good value of prints/ink cartridge (get XL inks).

I'll agree that it is no Bosch diswasher in terms of quiet operation, but a little bit of printer noise doesn't bug me.

I purchased the model that was not wireless, but wired it with an Eternet cord into my wireless router and presto - wireless printing!

I had my own system issues when loading the installation software with my anti-virus and firewall settings. So after HOURS of getting irritated and contacting diffrent support here is my advice.
1. When installing the printer, turn off your firewall and anti-virus. Just remember to turn it back on once installation is complete. This should save you a big headache.
2. If you do run into issues, CALL (do not do online chat support) HP! I have my printer installed thanks phone support, the online support chat said they would just email me some info in the next 48 hours! Say What?!?!?!

Seeing as those issues were my own, and not the printer, I am super happy so far with this printer.

JLAB JBDCSP Earbuds Travel Case for JLab Jbuds - Pink
JLAB JBDCSP Earbuds Travel Case for JLab Jbuds - Pink
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Kids, December 29, 2009
Bought 3, two for kids and one for me. As an adult, I probably should have purchased the bigger one. Perfect for the kids though. Hold their shuffles and earphones and keeps everything safe and organized. I only wish I would have purchased these sooner.

Need for Speed: Nitro
Need for Speed: Nitro
Offered by NYC Electronics
Price: $18.43
75 used & new from $3.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 29, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Need for Speed: Nitro (Video Game)
Bought this for our 9 yr old. He loves it! I actually enjoy it too. I am a beginning player and the "novice" level is challenging for me. Purchased off other Amazon recomendations...think it is great and would buy it again.

Wii Turbo Wheel 2 Pack
Wii Turbo Wheel 2 Pack
Offered by Worldwide Sales
Price: $11.95
5 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars GR8 Value Wheels, December 29, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Turbo Wheel 2 Pack (Accessory)
Thought it may be an issue since the wheel isn't a complete circle like the Wii ones...this is a great value, the design is great, and they work great. Sometimes the remote tends to pop out if you are aggressively pushing B, but that may just be operator error. Would buy these again, actually considering a second set for our family of 4.

Spy Gear Spy Video ATV-360
Spy Gear Spy Video ATV-360
Offered by Tech 'n' Toy
Price: $189.99
3 used & new from $69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid Loves it! Whole family was impressed, December 29, 2009
This review is from: Spy Gear Spy Video ATV-360 (Toy)
My son got this for christmas. He is tickled...9 years old and shows it off to anyone who is willing to watch. The whole family was impressed by the clarity and sound of this "toy!" Even the dogs had fun chasing it around since it is quite, and not scary.