Profile for Wheeler17 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wheeler17 "Bethany" RSS Feed (Orlando, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Microsoft Lumia 640 Case, Cimo [Wave] Premium Slim TPU Flexible Soft Case for Microsoft Lumia 640 - Purple
Offered by Cimo Technologies
Price: $6.98
2 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it so much, June 29, 2015
Fits really well and adds very little bulk or weight to the phone. Seems to collect a little moisture between the case and the back of the phone, but it's June in Florida so I'm sure most things do, you just can see it with a see-through case. My daughter loved it so much, she got a similar case for her phone. She would have bought this one, but Cimo didn't have a color she wanted.

Warehouse 13 Season 4 [HD]
Warehouse 13 Season 4 [HD]
DVD
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 8, 2015
A family favorite!

IMAGITOUCH ® For Nokia Lumia 521 (T-Mobile MetroPCS) Rubberized Design Case Cover Protector - Doctor Who Tardis Van Gogh Starry Night 4-Item Combo: Phone Cover, Screen Protector, Stylus Pen, Pry Tool
Offered by edealsaving
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, April 13, 2015
I was hesitant to buy this because some of the cases have mixed reviews, but I am very happy with this case. I don't expect it to last forever, but the graphic looks great and after a month or two of use, still shows no wear. It's really more hard plastic than rubber, so if you drop your phone often, you may want something that provides more cushioning. However, this is my second case like this and the few times that I've dropped my phone, the case protected it.

Dr. Scholl's Women's Joliet Ballet Flat,Black Savory,11 M US
Dr. Scholl's Women's Joliet Ballet Flat,Black Savory,11 M US
Offered by Planet Shoes
Price: $54.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I have 3 pair!, April 13, 2015
I like these shoes so much that I have 3 pair in different colors. I have plantar fasciitis, so I am constantly seeking shoes that have good heel cushioning. Sadly, I have not found any other Dr. Scholl's shoe that has the "cushioning insole with Energy Wave(TM) technology." They don't have quite as much cushioning as some of my Vionics, but they are very, very close and much more affordable. I can wear them all day without any problems. For me, these fit like most shoes - size 11 is always slightly long but fine with socks. Sometimes, I have to buy a wide on a closed-toe shoe but not always and these fit well for width.

Awakened: Change Your Mindset to Transform Your Teaching
Awakened: Change Your Mindset to Transform Your Teaching
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing!, March 2, 2015
Wow! What a life-changing book. I find myself with more peace and more joy after wrestling with some of the ways that I can conquer my thoughts instead of letting my thoughts conquer me. Just simple things like reframing the way I think about negative or difficult events has made a huge difference in a short period of time. I intend to reread this book regularly.

Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Offered by 2 Guys
Price: $36.49
51 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love!, February 19, 2015
Love this little heater! Easy to use and adjust the temperature. I'm probably starting with a temp of 60 degrees or so, but I can make my office toasty warm or just take the edge off on days when it's a little too cool. Size is perfect - small enough to store on a shelf when not in use or run under my desk and warm up my feet!

Clarks Women's Fara Paige Flat,Red,11 M US
Clarks Women's Fara Paige Flat,Red,11 M US
Offered by ShoeMetro
Price: $51.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Coral color and good fit, February 17, 2015
Like a few others have mentioned - these are NOT RED shoes. They are a very pretty coral color, which I could see from the photo. The color I can see is fairly accurate to the actual color. The fit in length and width is very similar to how most closed toes fit my (slightly smaller than) size 11 feet and I found them very comfortable except for one thing. Since they are Clarks, I was expecting more cushion in the heel than there was. They're probably fine for most people but I have plantar fasciitis and my heel is very sore after wearing these all day. If it wasn't for the plantar fasciitis, I probably would have been very comfortable wearing them all day.

Carhartt Men's  Traditional Fit Five Pocket Tapered Leg,Dark Stone,35 x 34
Carhartt Men's Traditional Fit Five Pocket Tapered Leg,Dark Stone,35 x 34
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Carhartt quality, January 17, 2015
As at least one other person as posted, these are not Carhartt quality. I purchased 3 pair and all 3 have holes worn in the same place - by the left back pocket - top inner corner. One of the pair split all the way down the side of the pocket while I was working! I'll be emailing the company to complain as well. I expect better from the Carhartt name.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2015 7:23 AM PST

Cartoon Network Fluxx Card Game
Cartoon Network Fluxx Card Game
Offered by Roundtree Games
Price: $13.50
38 used & new from $10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple Fluxx game, December 27, 2014
Fluxx can be complicated to play with new rules and goals being added with every turn. Cartoon Fluxx is probably one of the most straightforward and simple. The Keeper cards don't have powers. For younger players, it might be a good way to start but for adults who like Fluxx, it's probably too simple.

Teaching Children: A Curriculum Guide to What Children Need to Know at Each Level Through Grade Six
by Diane D. Lopez
134 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for parents teaching their children at home, December 27, 2014
One of my favorite books when I homeschooled my children. Even though it's no longer in print, I encourage my friends to find a used copy online. I used it as a checklist to know what to cover next as my children progressed through the various subjects.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4