Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Wheeler17 > Reviews

Browse

Wheeler17's Profile

Customer Reviews: 76

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wheeler17 "Bethany" RSS Feed (Orlando, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Julian Fellowes Presents Doctor Thorne Season 1
Julian Fellowes Presents Doctor Thorne Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Get your Victorian romance fix!, July 14, 2016
I love shows/movies set in this time period and I enjoyed this one. I haven't read the book, but it was great to have Julian Fellowes speak of his love of it. I had not heard of Anthony Trollope and I think I've missed out! I look forward to reading or viewing more of his works.

GREENIES PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs Chicken - Capsule Size 15.8 oz. 60 Treats
GREENIES PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs Chicken - Capsule Size 15.8 oz. 60 Treats
Price: $11.68
46 used & new from $11.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy dog, happy life :), July 6, 2016
I like these even better than I thought I would - so does my dog! I have a small dog with congestive heart failure. She has one large pill that she's supposed to take without food, but it takes two of us and some serious wrestling moves to make that happen. The doctor approved a small amount of food, but crushing the pills is a hassle and I'm not always sure she's getting the whole pill. SOOO happy I tried these. Pill pockets are easy to use and they don't have a strong smell. They are big for a small dog, but for the one large pill, they work great and for smaller pills I'm able to use half a pill pocket just as easily. Now, my dog follows me into the kitchen any time I go just in case it's time for her pills!

Salbree FDA Approved and BPA Free Silicone Popcorn Maker Microwave Popcorn Maker Machine, Red Collapsible Bowl
Offered by Alert Innovations LLC
Price: $17.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition!, July 2, 2016
We've had the popper for almost a week and my husband has used it at least 4 times. Everyone loves the popcorn. I'm not a fan of air popped, so being able to add a little oil and flavoring makes is great. Even the kids like it! And, it's easy to clean and to store (another issue with air poppers).

Mud, Sweat & Gears, Season 1
Mud, Sweat & Gears, Season 1
DVD
Price: $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Was happy to find this show, June 28, 2016
Was happy to find this show. The hosts are entertaining and it's fun to see what they create as well as the competitions.

OxGord Hubcaps for 1997-2006 Nissan Sentra 200SX NX | Set of 4 Pack 13" Inch Silver Auto Wheel Covers, OEM Genuine Factory Aftermarket Replacement, High Quality ABS Plastic - Easy Snap On
Offered by Won Lane
Price: $29.95

PortaPow Specialised 1ft 20AWG Charge Only Short Micro USB Cable for Blackberry, OnePlus One, HTC One, Google Nexus, Asus Transformer, Dell Venue, Other Fast Charging Devices
Offered by PortaPow UK
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it's a miracle!, May 7, 2016
We have struggled so much with chargers and cords for our phones and tablets, especially in the car. These cables are the first ones that have ever worked well and consistently. We won't buy anything else now.

Doctor Who SPINNING 3D TARDIS Police Box Pendant NECKLACE w/ 30" Chain
Doctor Who SPINNING 3D TARDIS Police Box Pendant NECKLACE w/ 30" Chain
Offered by beca_se
Price: $3.30
11 used & new from $2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Allons-y!, April 26, 2016
Considering how affordable it was, I wasn't sure what kind of quality to expect. But, it's made quite well. I ended giving it as a gift to my daughter and she LOVES it.

Archival Photo Storage Envelopes, LOT OF 6 (60) 7" X 5" John Porter Everyday Archives
Offered by swonline
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 22, 2016
I've been working on scanning and organizing the family photos and wanted to get the old negatives organized as well. These are extremely sturdy and well-made. I'm quite happy with them. The only drawback is that they are too tall for the Photo & Craft Storage Boxes that you buy at the local craft store for a couple bucks. I'm either going to have to slant them so I can put the lid on or find a taller box. Not a big deal - just something someone might want to know.

I Remember You
I Remember You
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 29, 2016
This review is from: I Remember You (MP3 Music)
One of my favorite songs. Gene Eugene's talents and ministry are missed.

Airborne Vitamin C 1000mg Immune Support Supplement, Chewable Tablets, Berry, 64 Count
Price: $12.00
49 used & new from $11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, March 19, 2016
I rarely give 5 stars for things, but Wow! Airborne really worked for me. There has been a flu bug going around that has kept co-workers home for a week or more. I started taking Airborne when I could feel myself getting sick and continued taking 3-4 a day for about 10 days. It was the most bizarre experience because I always had that "uh oh, I'm getting sick" feeling but I never really did. There were a few coughs, a little sore throat, and a slightly raspy voice at the end, but that was it!! I lived!!! I fed them to my two adult children and they avoided getting sick as well. Yay!!

One important tip - the first two I chewed and I felt like one of those cartoon characters that goes into contortions when they swallow something bad. It was horrible and I wasn't sure I could do it again. But, as I've told my friends, I came on Amazon for "medical advice" because that seems to be where I go these days for recommendations and I saw several people suggested sucking on them. It seems counter-intuitive but they tasted much better that way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8