Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Meticulous > Reviews

Browse

Meticulous' Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meticulous "rogue08" RSS Feed (Beaverton, OR United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NGK (8113) NX14 Premium Spark Plug Wire Set
NGK (8113) NX14 Premium Spark Plug Wire Set
Price: $45.61
23 used & new from $27.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for Nissan Pathfinder., June 19, 2016
Fits our 1998 Pathfinder perfect. Hard to get last wire into place--takes some patience. This is second time purchasing this set of wires. Ran the first set for 10 years. Had to replace a distributor recently and also had a misfire so as a precaution and to rule out wire issue I bought these wires. Original wires still looked good but did have some discoloration.

Arrowhead PK8004  Replacement Stem for 4-Inch 450 and 480 Series FF Hydrants, 8-Inch Total Length
Arrowhead PK8004 Replacement Stem for 4-Inch 450 and 480 Series FF Hydrants, 8-Inch Total Length
Price: $13.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Working but may need to modify., April 17, 2016
Couple of items to note about this instead of the older version (<1999). The older version had 2 nuts. One to unscrew from faucet and the second to tighten up to reduce change of leaking when you turn on the faucet. I was getting water weaping/dripping when I had the faucet ON and tightened the second nut to resolve that issue. This newer version doesn't have that--lets hope it last as long and doesn't leak with faucet on. The other item of note is if you have older faucet, like I had, your nut at the end will be slightly smaller. Maybe 1/16" smaller. You will need to file the corners of the nut at the end to fit this new replacement stem into the copper tube. I doesn't take much, perhaps 5-10 minutes to file all 4 corners about 1/32 - 1/16 off the corners. Just need to have file available to do this. Working well other than that minor inconvenience.
Comment Comment | Permalink

ecobee3 Smarter Wi-Fi Thermostat with Remote Sensor, 2nd Generation, Works with Alexa
Price: $249.00
27 used & new from $204.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design and easy to use, November 29, 2015
This replaced a 10+ year old Honeywell which would/could short cycle (turn off then turn right back on again within a few minutes). It took me four months after moving in to finally pull the trigger. Here in Oregon, you can get a $50 rebate buying Nest, however the features for Ecobee sold me. With this I can: set short cycle times (default to 5 minute min run and off time - which I left), can set temperature swing (left at 0.5 degrees which is working well) and can set a number of other features. The second, wireless sensor, we've put upstairs and enabled "Follow me" to average temperatures when occupied. There is a Smart Home/Away feature also enabled in order to set back thermostat or adjust it depending if it finds us home or not--since we have erratic schedule that works better than going from 62/63 to 67/68 and back down during different times of the day. Be aware of Smart Recovery. If you set this and have a TIME START of 6:00am it will turn your furnace/AC on earlier in order to reach your ideal temperature at 6:00am. Nice feature but I wondered if the thermostat was working properly shortly after install when I heard furnace running at 6am when I had time on set to 7:30am on weekends. I read up on Smart recovery and discovered it will begin heating ahead of time to come up to temp at desired time.
Device is very easy to install - We have 4 wires, all I had to do was connect the common wire (which was normally disconnected) to HVAC unit. After installation it does a calibration. I would say the temperature is accurate or within 0.5 degrees of accurate. I have another thermometer nearby to help gauge accurate temperatures. Outside temp it gets from internet is often incorrect by a few degrees--again we have thermostat outdoors to verify. Upon installation I do hear a very slight hum from the unit. Not bothersome but can be heard up close (within a few feet in a quite house). Device does not get hot--I thought I read a negative review about device getting warm. Online cloud and app work great. We'll see how it goes through the winter as it gets colder and what our heating bills are like. Device operates great so far.

Sun Joe SPX-BSC Dual Swivel Brass Connector, 3/4-Inch by 3/4-Inch
Sun Joe SPX-BSC Dual Swivel Brass Connector, 3/4-Inch by 3/4-Inch
Price: $9.99
6 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me - broke., August 16, 2015
This device broke on me and I was unable to use. It came apart between the two metal pieces as I tightened it up. Maybe I over tightened and it was my fault. I didn't return it as I didn't feel it was worth it to spend $3 and the time needed to return. Also, the Sun Joe pressure washer worked fine with no leaks when not using this.

TRANSFORMER 120V PRIMARY 24 VOLT SECONDARY 40 VA 4 HOLE MOUNT REPLACES RHEEM RUUD WEATHERKING 46-101496-01
Offered by AC PARTS DEPOT
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $28.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, no humming noise, August 16, 2015
Transformer worked for us and was used to replace a 12 year old one that was humming. A few items to note: the screws needed for this may need to be longer as the transformer thickness is probably a little larger than the original. I found #6 1.25" I believe it was at local hardware store but couldn't find anything longer. These new screws barely worked but did the trick. Put into a furnace which is about 12 years old. Working great and silent!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for casual and evening look, April 5, 2015
I have 3 pairs of this shoes in nude, navy and black. Great for casual and evening look, paired with shorts, skirts or skinny jeans, a chic sweater and you're ready to go!

GE NIGHTHAWK PLATINUM 9004 Halogen Replacement Bulb, (Pack of 2)
GE NIGHTHAWK PLATINUM 9004 Halogen Replacement Bulb, (Pack of 2)
Price: $37.06
7 used & new from $28.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Two for the road minus one, January 22, 2015
Installed (with gloves) and within a week I had one bulb separate (blew top). I had to fish it out of headlight with coat hanger and double sided tape. Possibly material defect, I've written to GE in hopes of obtaining replacement bulb--after two weeks GE responded. GE didn't replace the bulb but did provide me with a $20 voucher (up to that amount) which I'll likely use at a local home store since I can't find these bulbs at the local autoshops. This is on par with the Sylvania Silverstar ULTRA and Philips CrystalVision, X-tremeVision series. We'll see how long it lasts (hopefully 1 year or longer). Got at great price discount so worth a shot.
Update: I've replaced the working Nighthawk with Philips X-tremeVision. I'll save the Nighthawk as a spare when the Philips goes out (hopefully a year or more from now).
Comment Comment | Permalink

Allett SoftTech Nylon Original Wallet Blue
Allett SoftTech Nylon Original Wallet Blue
Offered by Allett Inc.
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, December 30, 2014
Extremely thin. I did have a black one in the past and it lasted 3-4 years before it started to come apart (stitching). Then I went to a "big skinny" wallet that was leather and not the hipster wallet this is. The big skinny lasted about 2-3 years (stitching) but was much bulkier--it was made in China and had an awful smell when I first got it (new leather/chemical smell). Both are good but I prefer this hipster style wallet as it arranges the cards more efficiently allowing for less space to be used. Having it made in the USA is also a bonus. Note, I carry my wallet in my front pocket to avoid potential back issues.

TEKTON 4929 3/8-Inch Drive by 7/8-Inch Oxygen Sensor Socket
TEKTON 4929 3/8-Inch Drive by 7/8-Inch Oxygen Sensor Socket
Price: $10.54
4 used & new from $10.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 26, 2014
Perfect fit when getting O2 sensors off '98 Pathfinder. Easily reachable with socket wrench. This product is well made.

iPad Air 2 Case, BoxWave® [BodySuit with BONUS Keychain Charger] Premium Textured TPU Rubber Gel Skin Case for Apple iPad Air 2 - Frosted Clear
Offered by BoxWave Corporation
Price: $15.95
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Ipad air 2 correctly, December 26, 2014
Correct fit for IPAD AIR 2. No issue plugging in charger. Can still see color of iPAD through skin (GOLD in our case). Case is flexible (gel) and easy to get ON/OFF. Makes device easier to handle and a little less slick. No drops yet, so we don't know how it will hold up to that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3