Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for W. Werling > Reviews

Browse

W. Werling's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Werling RSS Feed (Alaska)

Differential Diagnosis for Physical Therapists: Screening for Referral, 4e (Differential Diagnosis In Physical Therapy)
by Catherine Cavallaro Goodman
58 used & new from $22.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comprehensive book!, June 17, 2009
I used it while working on my doctorate. There were books that I sold after I was done with them, but this is certainly one that I kept and use frequently. The format is easy to read and there are a variety of helpful case studies. I strongly recommend it.

Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)
Price: $279.99
46 used & new from $270.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Lack Durability, June 17, 2009
I'm disappointed. We had a set of these in my clinic in Iraq (Physical Therapy). The obvious reason for selecting adjustable weights was that they only take up a small space and they weigh less than a full set when you are deploying with them. When I arrived the weights were already in the clinic. I don't know how long they have been there. At first they worked. The weight plates seemed loose when using though. I was concerned about performing overhead lifting as I wasn't confident that the individual plates would stay in place. Fortunately, we never lost a plate while they were in use.

After several months of lifting, the weight plates would not remain secured when selected and are now essentially useless. Good concept, not durable enough for even general strength and conditioning.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2012 12:48 AM PST