Profile for noszero > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

noszero RSS Feed (Iowa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Torn to Pieces
Torn to Pieces
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits hard. Real music here., June 18, 2014
This review is from: Torn to Pieces (MP3 Music)
I'm not a good person to do this review. What this song is about is what I am living right now. Great Band.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Xbox 360
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Xbox 360
Offered by O' MY GAMES
Price: $12.34
98 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It Its fun and Story is well done, June 16, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have played all the Ace Combat games and yes this is hard to adapt to. Think of it as a new branch of a strong tree of games. People bashing it are like me we want more of the same of what we had so far BUT...stop there. Its good. Its hard to beat. I just did right now. I used Ace Combat 6 flight controllers I bought with AC6. Works fine when your in a Jet Fighter. Use controller when your not. Select turn off controller by holding down Xbox button when you wanna go back to flight sticks.

I cannot tell you how much I screamed at my TV playing this. You know what? GOOD. Means I really had to work at it. Most reviews are by someone who is angry. That's why all the hate exists.

Is it the Best Ace Combat? No. But you can buy it for 20 bucks new and spend a week becoming a better pilot. I do flight simulators. I know how to fly. I like this. It is no simulator. Its a blast though and a hell of a ride. Very good story and you become attached to the characters. Banda I makes Gundam for gods sake they are pros at this.

As an American I am proud I beat this patriotic game. Make your own mind up. Its got bad press and that means nothing. Fun does. IGN gave it a 7.5 and that's less than it deserved.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good but falls apart, January 26, 2013
OK it looks OK but the plastic is cheap and thin, the flashlight fell off the third time it was turned on. The screws pull out of the cheap plastic and it falls off. Gun is fragile and cheaply made. Its going to break if played with and since its a toy well that's what's going to happen. Its not junk but being used to how tough the nerf guns are it was a big let down for my son. If your ready to buy this get some super glue and screws and tape too with the order. I'm not kidding.

Let's Break Stuff! Premium
Let's Break Stuff! Premium
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars iPad in pics of app, really?, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Let's Break Stuff! Premium (App)
I know its not relevant to app performance but if your going to make money in the android ecosystem you should take the time to make new pics with something other than an Apple product. What that says to us is this " I made this app for iOS and now ported it over to your crappy android OS and its not worth the time to make new pics. They won't notice!"

We are not second class to apple and we are noticing.

The Very Best of Daryl Hall / John Oates
The Very Best of Daryl Hall / John Oates
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars sounds great, October 13, 2012
Sometimes you have old music like this not sound too good in MP3 format because the CD you ripped it from is ancient. Skip all that and buy it here. As far as Hall and Oates music. Please. Classics.

Kiss (Deluxe Version) [+digital booklet]
Kiss (Deluxe Version) [+digital booklet]
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars upbeat and fun albulm, October 13, 2012
I don't buy much music like this. I mostly listen to hard rock but this one had a catchy sound so I grabbed it. I'm not gonna go on and on here. If you like call me maybe then buy it. I liked all the songs and will bet you were gonna here a few on the radio because this girl is good.

Fireworks Arcade
Fireworks Arcade
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, June 10, 2012
This review is from: Fireworks Arcade (App)
I had an app like this on my first android and it was OK but nothing great. my young son liked it. this is different. really looks good and has a lot to play with. someone spent a lit of time on this. A+.

Angry Birds Space (Ad-Free)
Angry Birds Space (Ad-Free)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars its fun but has a bug, March 24, 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Space (Ad-Free) (App)
First off I like it and recommend the ad free version to all. I have android 4 on my phone and it has an issue with this game the screen goes black at random times for no reason. only in this game. fix that asap for the people on ICS. Gnex.

Gear of War 2: Series 5 Boomer Action Figure
Gear of War 2: Series 5 Boomer Action Figure
Offered by ToyWiz
Price: $54.99
6 used & new from $47.95

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOOOM is good, March 12, 2012
When you shop for Gears stuff you know the quality is there, sometimes they arrive broken because they are fragile but they look spot on to the game. This is no exception. I have a big gears collection and all the games. The Boomer is hard to find but worth the look. one of my favorite of the line second only to General RAAM.

Hot Wheels Elite 1/18 Luciano della Noce/Anders Olofsson/Tetsuya Ota #40 Brum...
Offered by SPEEDGEAR Authentic Racewear
Price: $85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good detailed F40 C but ugly, March 12, 2012
For Hot Wheels your not going to beat this.... for the 40 dollar range you wont find a better one. The hood comes off the rear deck has a prop rod, the fact is somebody spent a lot of time to design this correctly. I have more expensive diecast cars in this scale that arent as good. That said its ugly. its nobodies fault its just the design. The F40 C is in my top 3 cars but Im sorry I am looking for another paint scheme. I wont display something this ugly car... sorry. They did not do a bad job painting it, its very accurate but not my thing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3