Profile for B V > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B V RSS Feed

KONG Cozie Marvin the Moose, Medium Dog Toy, Brown
KONG Cozie Marvin the Moose, Medium Dog Toy, Brown
Offered by Lake View
Price: $8.99
37 used & new from $3.94

4.0 out of 5 stars My dog's favorite toy, January 24, 2014
This is a well-made toy that seems to be my dog's favorite toy. Relative to the other toys this seems to be about a 8.5/10 on the plush toy durability scale. The medium is probably well suited for a 35-50lb dog although our terrier also will play with this size as well. I have had a good experience with most (but not all) of the KONG toys.

Nixplay Original 8 Inch WiFi Cloud Digital Photo Frame. iPhone & Android App, Email, Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram, Picasa (W08A)
Offered by Nixplay & NIX
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Frame!, January 24, 2014
My wife purchased this for a gift for my mother-in-law. We wanted to setup the frame for her so I was able to play with it for a bit. The image is clear, the product is well designed and the company seems to be going in the right direction with this product. I look forward to larger frame options and future product lines. Frame styles would be a good option as this one is fairly simple.

I will likely be purchasing another.

TP-LINK TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit, up to 500Mbps
TP-LINK TL-PA4010KIT AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit, up to 500Mbps
Price: $36.99
104 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 24, 2014
I have a situation where i have already run power to a location and unable to run a new cat5e cable. It is through a brick wall and inside a fished coffered ceiling so attempting to access the location would be expensive. I was able to get a set of these and now i have high speed data available in that space using the existing powerline for less than the cost of the cat5e wire i would need. I connect an IP camera using this product. Although my camera has wireless the brick interferes too much. After adding this set i no longer have any issues with accessing/controlling my camera.

I would certainly purchase again.

Chasing Our Tails Elk Splits Rack Snack Elk Antler Chew for 40-Pound Dogs, Medium
Price: $10.99
3 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love them!, January 24, 2014
My dogs love these things. We have a golden retriever and a westie and both of them carry these around the house and chew for hours. I will say that prior to purchasing this product i purchased some split deer antlers locally and they seem to last a bit longer. The deer antlers did cost a couple of dollars more and they were smaller than the elk splits.

They are exactly as they are described.
I would purchase again if i cannot find the deer antlers.

Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Masonry & Stonework, with DVD (Black & Decker Complete Guide)
by Editors of Creative Publishing
Price: $17.29
66 used & new from $5.74

5.0 out of 5 stars complete guide, August 22, 2010
This book gives a lot of detail and with a lot of pictures. When one picture is worth a 1,000 words this book has a lot of words. It has detailed instruction for projects such as brick laying, concrete forming, stone work and a lot of other unique projects. I liked this book so much I purchased a few of their other subjects. I would recommend this book to the DIY. I am finding the brick arch and brick laying sections especially useful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2013 8:03 PM PDT