Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Adam Cybulski > Reviews

Browse

Adam Cybulski's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam Cybulski RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
MP3 Mover for Amazon Music
MP3 Mover for Amazon Music
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars does not work on prime, cannot be refunded., March 4, 2015
This review is from: MP3 Mover for Amazon Music (App)
Amazon Prime files cannot be moved. That makes this worthless to me.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars These straws are really skinny, June 6, 2014
I didn't even think straws would come in different diameters, but these are really narrow. Not really good if you've got anything thick or muddled in your drink.

ARCTIC Sound ORACO-ERM28-GBA01 Headphones P311 (Black and Gray) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Platinum Micro, Inc.
Price: $29.99
24 used & new from $12.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cube dwellers, July 31, 2013
I love these headphones. I've had them for about 3 months, I mainly use them in my office with my droid to listen to music. They drown out the ambient noises well enough, and I don't have to worry about getting tangled up in wires at my desk. The bluetooth range, at least with my phone, is good enough that I can go to the printer or water cooler and just leave my phone on my desk and the signal will still reach.

Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese-24 oz
Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese-24 oz
Offered by ShippedFast
Price: $14.87
11 used & new from $12.10

5.0 out of 5 stars F yea cheese, June 14, 2012
I used to run out of cheese pretty frequently, it's annoying to have to go to the store for just cheese when, as a bachelor, the majority of your diet is buttered noodles with cheese. With this product, I got's cheese for days son.

Dickies Men's Loose Straight Fit Jean, Over Dyed Black, 36X30
Dickies Men's Loose Straight Fit Jean, Over Dyed Black, 36X30
Offered by Online Stores Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars pants, June 14, 2012
These are pants, they fit me. There's not much else to it. No noticeable problems, but not going to blow you away with comfort either. Like all Dickies clothes, they're built tough, good for the man who actually works for a living. Not nice enough to wear if you have a snooty desk job.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, but not bad, June 14, 2012
The trick is pretty easy to figure out, any adult of mild intelligence should be able to solve it in under a minute. I had no problems with it being poorly made, the drawer neither stuck nor slid on its own.

Perplexus Original, Rookie and Epic 3 Pack
Perplexus Original, Rookie and Epic 3 Pack
Offered by ZANY Values
Price: $64.95
2 used & new from $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great, June 14, 2012
These puzzles are great, very challenging. I'm still on the rookie, I'll possibly re-review the durability when I get frustrated enough to throw it against the wall. One thing you don't get from the pictures is a sense of scale. They get bigger as the challenge level goes up, i was expecting them to be softball sized, but the biggest one is at least 4 inches in diameter, it's quite large.

EDIT: I brought these to a LAN party my friend had over the weekend, and every one loved these. You could tell from all the cursing X-P

Gen-X Global T-10 Round Paintball Tube (CLEAR) G-161
Gen-X Global T-10 Round Paintball Tube (CLEAR) G-161
Offered by iiSports
Price: $2.12
2 used & new from $2.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Never pay more than a dollar for a 10 round tube., June 4, 2012
The price on this product is astronomical. A ten round tube should be less than a dollar. Is this some sort of joke?

Smash Stix
Smash Stix

2.0 out of 5 stars Reminded me of a toy we had when i was a kid, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Smash Stix (Toy)
I think we called it Pipe Insulation. Or maybe Sticks. It was something like that. I remember them being a lot cheaper back then.

Soundfly BT Ultimate Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter WMA/MP3 Player for SD Card, USB Charger for iPhone 6, 5S, 5C, 5, iPad, Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, Note 3, and other smartphones and tablets

3.0 out of 5 stars This model no longer supports USB playback, April 27, 2011
Let me start by saying for all the things that work on this device, it's great. The hands free is clear as a bell.

However, the company decided to update the way it works and not the USB slot is ONLY for charging devices. It will not recognize a thumb drive plugged into it. Music is now only on the SD slot. I have absolutely no idea why the company feels that the ability to charge a device with USB and playing files off a thumb drive are mutually exclusive. I'm completely baffled by this. I don't really want to have to buy an SD card since I own a ton of thumb drives already.

Any way, a very disappointing design change, as it fails to do what I bought it to do. Highly considering returning it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2011 2:05 PM PDT