Profile for Aleppo Pepper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aleppo Pepper RSS Feed (NYC)

Page: 1 | 2
Primal Wear Fighting Chickens Men's Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey
Primal Wear Fighting Chickens Men's Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey
Offered by LOVE2PEDAL
Price: $59.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Chicken Run, June 30, 2011
Gave this jersey to my husband as a gift because the graphics are great looking and funny. He got a big kick out of it and wears it often. So far so good -- it's comfortable and gets the job done. The print quality seems a bit light but it still looks great.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Eggsellent!, February 6, 2010
I gave this to a friend's 18 month-old little boy as a gift.

The eggs come apart and fit back together again, then they fit in the carton.

He loves it.

Magic Meatballs
Magic Meatballs
by Arthur Yorinks
6 used & new from $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Amusing Book, February 6, 2010
This review is from: Magic Meatballs (Hardcover)
Cute, strange story. A young boy gets his family to agree to treat him better by using the power of 'magic meatballs.' Not really for kids -- more of an oddity to be enjoyed by adults.

Gnomes: Thirtieth Anniversary Edition
Gnomes: Thirtieth Anniversary Edition
by Rien Poortvliet
59 used & new from $3.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Gnomes are special, September 12, 2009
This book is fantastic. It's a complete look into the world of gnomes with great illustrations and explanations of gnome life. My husband read it (consumed it really) as a child and remembered it vividly. A terrific way to exercise the imagination, I recommend it highly for kids and adults.

Lost in the 80s
Lost in the 80s
Offered by Aspen Distributing
Price: $22.36
12 used & new from $0.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Total 80's fun!, September 12, 2009
This review is from: Lost in the 80s (Audio CD)
OMG! I heard 'Straight Up' in a shop in Montreal and knew I had to have it. The rest of the CD does not disappoint (well maybe the Celine Dion song was not necessary). Highly recommended.

Shout, Sister, Shout: A Tribute to Sister Rosetta Tharpe
Shout, Sister, Shout: A Tribute to Sister Rosetta Tharpe
Price: $13.99
27 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy, Sister, Buy!, April 26, 2008
I only recently learned about Sister Rosetta Tharpe. This tribute is fabulous! If you're a fan of REAL singing, buy this and you will not be disappointed. The range is great from covers that differ only slightly from Sister Rosetta's original version to out-there takes (like Joan Osborne and Toshi Reagon). LOVE IT!!

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo, 2.5 oz.
Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo, 2.5 oz.
Offered by Lock & Mane
Price: $25.69
4 used & new from $21.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Dirty Hair Solution, February 9, 2008
This product definitely works to mask unwashed hair. A suggestion: DON'T use the applicator tip that is attached to the bottle. You'll have WAY too much powder in your hair and throughout the day, little puffs of smoke will appear as you move your head. Plus, you may look dandruffy. So, take a big, fluffy blush applicator brush and squirt some powder onto it. Then, tap it off into your sink. I swipe my oiliest parts--my temples, scalp in the front of my head and then the back of my neck--with the powdered brush. I have long hair, so I usually put up the front in a clip, leaving my bangs and the back of my hair down. Do note that it will make your hair look less shiny than when it's freshly washed, and I don't love the fragrance (but it's not terrible). All in all, a very good product.

Edward Gorey's Dracula: A Toy Theatre: Die Cut, Scored and Perforated Foldups and Foldouts
by Edward Gorey
26 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gorey Gift, February 9, 2008
I bought this as a gift for my husband who is a huge Gorey fan. He loved all the detail. Everything is great looking and well thought out. If you watch the silent film, Nosferatu, you'll note similarities between Gorey's design and the set.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Toney-tone-tone, February 9, 2008
I LOVE this cream: It's light, so even though my face usually sweats quite a bit, with the addition of this cream there's no noticeable increase in moisture. And, because it is "toned" I look like I have a healthy glow, not an orange fake-tan.

Raising Sand
Raising Sand
Price: $10.00
125 used & new from $3.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, November 26, 2007
This review is from: Raising Sand (Audio CD)
I really enjoy listening to this CD while I'm working. EVERYONE I've played it for at the office loves it (and that includes young hipsters and a 70+ year old from Bensonhurst!).

Page: 1 | 2