Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
Profile for Tumazon > Reviews

Browse

Tumazon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tumazon "Tumazon" RSS Feed (Tucson, AZ USA)

Havahart Critter Ridder 3146 Animal Repellent, 5-Pounds Granular Shaker
Havahart Critter Ridder 3146 Animal Repellent, 5-Pounds Granular Shaker
Price: $25.99
19 used & new from $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Cats Out!, October 21, 2011
I use Critter Ridder to keep cats from using my garden as a litter box. It works, though it requires liberal sprinkling over the first three feet of the border which gets expensive (thus, 4 stars). I don't have any experience in using it for other pests. By the way, this product is available at my local (Tucson) ACE Hardware store for $17.99 plus tax for two pounds.

Sanoxy Mini USB Wireless N 150 Lan 802.11N Nano Adapter (SANOXY-N-WIFI-ADP)
Sanoxy Mini USB Wireless N 150 Lan 802.11N Nano Adapter (SANOXY-N-WIFI-ADP)
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great (Windows 7) Out Of The Box!, January 3, 2011
I bought this USB WiFi adapter because I needed a way to get the WiFi signal from my Verizon MiFi portable WiFi device into my desktop when the regular Internet signal is lost (I can't afford to be without Internet access!). Following the advice of earlier reviewers, I did NOT use the included mini-CD to install the driver in my Windows 7 desktop. Instead, I simply plugged the LAN adapter into an available USB port and let WIN 7 install the driver. Driver installation took about 45 seconds (I was connected to the Internet at the time so I don't know whether the driver sourse was WIN 7 or the Internet.). Then, via my computer's 'Network and Sharing Center' (accessed via 'Control Panel'), I chose my Verizon MiFi WiFi service, input my password, and I had Internet WiFi service - all withinin about 3 minutes! My Verizon MiFi download speed is about 75-80% of my ComCast hardwire speed - well within my requirements! I'm impressed!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars For $14, What's NOT To Like?!, May 1, 2008
I already own the Timex Ironman 'Triathlon' GPS watch which I use for running. I wanted an inexpensive, but attractive, digital with a bit larger time display for casual wear - the time display on the Ironman is only about 2/3 the size of the 1440's. Setup was easy (normal display items plus daily alarm, 24-hour display and 'other' time zone); display size (the time, at any rate) is quite adequate; the watch is attractive. All the buttons worked fine for me . . . The only complaint I have is that the 'date' (day of month) display is easily partly obscured by any shadow cast by the high edge of the 1440 logo ledge at the top of the display. Also, the diameter of the face, at about 26mm, seems a tad small. However, this really is nit picking. The 1440 is a decent, attractive, 'name' digital at an unbeatable price!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars These Tees WILL Shrink!, May 1, 2008
I ordered one each of the khaki and sand, in both large and extra large. I knew that another family member could wear the ones which would not fit me. Before washing, both 'large' fit me great (I'm 42/44 chest, medium plus shoulders). The 'extra large' was a bit big and the shoulder seams fell well off the points of my shoulders. However, after washing (warm water), the 'large' tees were just too tight in the chest and arm pits. Also after washing, the 'extra large' were perfect in the chest, but the shoulder seams still were too low - about 1.5 inch below the points of my shoulders (an acceptable location for me for casual wear). Quality seems good, though I'd not describe the tees as particularly 'heavyweight.' USPS Priority Mail shipping was fast! I've already placed an order for more; different colors and all `extra large!' I recommend that buyers get a larger size if in doubt.

Epson Stylus C84 Ink Jet Printer
Epson Stylus C84 Ink Jet Printer
5 used & new from $179.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great While It Lasted!, January 30, 2004
I purchased my Epson C84 in September 2003. I was pleasantly surprised by the print quality - particularly the hi-res glossy photo paper color prints which truly were excellent! When it came time to replace the ink cartridges in December 2003 - three color and the single black - I went with generic (after-market cartridges) rather than Epson cartridges. Alas, now in January, I've started experiencing an apparently irreversible print-quality and page-coverage degradation; both color and black. I say 'apparently irreversible' because repeated print-head cleanings and alignments have made no impact on the print quality, and the printer essentially is now useless. I even installed the Epson driver on another computer and did some test prints, but could not solve the problem. I can't say for certain that the non-Epson cartridges are the culprit, or even a contributing factor, but the C84 worked perfectly before the generic ink-cartridge replacements. Fortunately, I kept my old, reliable Epson Stylus Color 980 which, after three years (including ALL-GENERIC ink cartridges!), still does a credible job. Bottom line: the Epson C84 is an excellent buy for the money; but, just to be on the safe side, stick with the recommended Epson-brand ink cartridges.