Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Melanie Sheaf > Reviews

Browse

Melanie Sheaf's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melanie Sheaf RSS Feed (Tennessee)

Targus Universal Lens Cap Keeper - Black (TG-ST250)
Targus Universal Lens Cap Keeper - Black (TG-ST250)
Offered by Rice Enterprises
Price: $5.98
39 used & new from $0.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea...poor follow-through, February 13, 2013
So disappointed. I have used these before without any problem, but just last week the cap fell off while I was shooting. The adhesive just gave way and there went the lens cap. Sadly, as much as I love these, I can't recommend them.

Ekobrew Refillable K-cup for Keurig Brewers,  1-Count
Ekobrew Refillable K-cup for Keurig Brewers, 1-Count
Price: $9.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea...not yet perfect, July 16, 2012
I was so excited to try these refillable cups. I hated using the K-cups once I found out they were not recyclable. The "My K-cup" is really a pain to use, so this seemed like a nice option. While they are easy enough to fill, I find that there is "silt" for lack of a better description left in the bottom of the cup. My coffee seems to come out more bitter, as well. They are somewhat messy to clean up, as well. I purchased the EZ Cup filters (mistakenly thinking they were for me Ekobrew) to see if that would help. They do! While they are not specifically made for the Ekobrew, we were able to make them work. It definitely improved the coffee. And no more silt! And easier clean up! All in all, though, I wish I didn't have to use a filter.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2012 3:47 PM PST

Sports Illustrated Kids
Sports Illustrated Kids
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mag for kids!, January 22, 2011
This review is from: Sports Illustrated Kids (Magazine)
Got this for my 10 year old sports nut. He loves it. Second year he's received it for Christmas. Can't beat the great price, either!

Crossbow- Classic- Red & Blue
Crossbow- Classic- Red & Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Was fun while it worked., January 22, 2011
My boys received these for Christmas. What a great way to have fun...but no one gets hurt! They had a blast with them until one of them broke. The trigger no longer works. We tried taking apart what we could, but really, there was nothing to be done. :( The marshmallows will also get stuck and leave a gooey mess in the tube. My boys took to wrapping them in Scotch tape! Pretty inventive! That was for re-use and so that the dog wouldn't eat them!

In summary, for the couple of hours they worked - it was fun!

Pegboard Hooks, "J" Shape Hook Small 1/4" for 1/8" or 1/4" Peg Board
Pegboard Hooks, "J" Shape Hook Small 1/4" for 1/8" or 1/4" Peg Board

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!, December 9, 2010
We searched high and low for these little hooks or our pegboard and couldn't find them anywhere. Except in mixed packages. Even then, there were maybe only 6 of these out of 50 pieces. Hated to pay more in shipping than the actual cost of the hooks, but at least we found them.