Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for tmp > Reviews

Browse

tmp's Profile

Customer Reviews: 255

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tmp "snippy reviewer" RSS Feed (Not sure yet..)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Mommie Dearest Diary: Carol Ann Tells All
The Mommie Dearest Diary: Carol Ann Tells All
by Rutanya Alda
Price: $18.29
28 used & new from $13.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more than what you think it would be.., October 15, 2015
Very compelling diary of the filming of "Mommie Dearest" but so much more as well. Rutanya is an amazing storyteller and gives a riveting account of her childhood and journey to America, journey as an actress and a person. You get a real feeling of her as a kind, open person (she's actually pretty even and kind to Faye) and get the impression that she's someone that you would really enjoy knowing.

Of course, there's loads of dish in here and it's a total can't-put-down read as well. I swallowed it in a week-end and then immediately re-read it. Highly recommended.

Barilla White Fiber Rotini Pasta, 12 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Barilla White Fiber Rotini Pasta, 12 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Price: $11.92

2.0 out of 5 stars Gummy, March 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Adding fiber to your diet is a good think, but I didn't like this pasta. No matter how I tried I couldn't get it to be al dente, and cooking it the number of minutes written on the box practically made it mush. Stick to the regular, and get your fiber in pill form.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2015 8:54 AM PDT

Moving Day: A Thriller
Moving Day: A Thriller
by Jonathan Stone
Price: $7.88
84 used & new from $1.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't move me., March 11, 2015
This review is from: Moving Day: A Thriller (Paperback)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Interesting premise- a man moving all of his possessions from New England to Santa Barbara is surprised by the movers showing up a day early, packing his things up and leaving. The thing is, they weren't really the movers, but very clever thieves. He sets off in pursuit.

Like I said, interesting premise, but for some reason I just couldn't get into this book. I finished it, but didn't really get sucked in by it.

Herbal Essences  Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo, 13.5 Fluid Ounce
Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Detoxifying Shampoo, 13.5 Fluid Ounce
9 used & new from $6.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Smells great and gets my hear really clean without feeling stripped. I would buy again.

Fallene Cotz Flawless Complexion Spf 50, 2.5 Ounce
Fallene Cotz Flawless Complexion Spf 50, 2.5 Ounce
Price: $18.00
14 used & new from $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says it does, February 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have to admit my teen years are well behind me. I still, however in my early three-hundreds get breakouts and redness. This is a wonderful moisturizer that does its job- covers redness without looking like spackle, moisturizes just enough and as an added bonus gives great sun protection.

Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Noir Gift Set for Men
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Noir Gift Set for Men

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Pleasant, February 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The cologne: very nice, light scent (I have no idea where they got the idea of "intense" in the description- the is about as intense as an interview on the Ellen Degeneris show..) I love the smell of basil, so this did it for me. The patchouli is very light and the chocolate is a whisper. A very clean, soapy, pleasant and office friendly scent.

Shower Gel: much more scented, almost like aromatherapy. It however doesn't linger on the skin or provide a base for the cologne to work off of. Of course that isn't a bad thing if you work in an environment that looks at scent like you refuse to be vaccinated.

Compulsion (Heirs of Watson Island)
Compulsion (Heirs of Watson Island)
by Martina Boone
Price: $12.65
114 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read!, January 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really enjoyed this tale of a young girl who moves to an island in the South after the death of her mother. All isn't what it seems on this island and some of the neighbors are decidedly less that friendly. I hope to read the rest of the books when they come out and see where the author takes the characters.

OXO Good Grips Zester
OXO Good Grips Zester
Price: $9.99
13 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so much, January 16, 2015
This review is from: OXO Good Grips Zester (Kitchen)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I liked this, but can't see the real benefit over an ordinary wood rasp from the hardware store. I suppose if I had problems with my hands I would feel differently, since the padded grip is nice to have. But the large surface of the grater is fairly useless when you're trying to zest small citrus like limes.

USB A to Micro B Colored  Phone Charging Cable 3FT-PVC jacket-Green
USB A to Micro B Colored Phone Charging Cable 3FT-PVC jacket-Green
Price: $3.60

4.0 out of 5 stars love the color!, January 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this cable. It wasn't expensive and thank god it isn't black or white- the bright green color might be off putting to some, but it stands out, meaning you can always find it when I need the cable that's Micro USN rather than the apple one.

Leading Man (Vintage Contemporaries)
Leading Man (Vintage Contemporaries)
by Benjamin Svetkey
Price: $14.23
60 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A great first novel!, October 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Max Lerner is 26 and sharing a one-room New Your apartment with the love of his life, his childhood sweetheart. He has a good job at a prestigious magazine as a reporter, but get's a rude shock when his girlfriend Samantha gets a job for a few weeks (she's an actress) on the Cape and is swept off her feet by her leading man, an action movie star who happens to be Max's childhood hero. Max decides he's going to get her back, even if it means joining the business..

I really enjoyed this novel, it's very funny, well written and I didn't see some of the plot twists coming at all. Recommended

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20