Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for AvidReaderOne > Reviews

Browse

AvidReaderOne's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AvidReaderOne "ARO" RSS Feed (USA)

iPad Mini / Mini 2 Retina / Mini 3 Case - DUAL Purple Super Slim Cover with Rubberized back and Smart Feature For Apple iPad Mini Tablet
Price: $14.94
3 used & new from $14.94

Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol
Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol
DVD
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Movie, December 10, 2013
It's a cute movie, and it brought back memories. Even my younger grandsons enjoyed it. I miss those old, simpler days. They did, however, ask me if Mr. Magoo was blind.

Wheaton W216814 Boston Round Bottle, Clear Glass, Capacity 4oz With 22-400 Black Phenolic Poly-Seal Lined Screw Cap, Diameter 48mm x 112mm (Case Of 24)
Price: $32.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice bottles but price doubled?, September 17, 2013
I really like these bottles to hold fragrant oils. I ordered a case about 3 weeks ago. When I returned today to order more, however, they doubled in price? What? I think I'll look elsewhere.

Eureka AirExcel NLS Bagless Upright Vacuum, 5403A
Eureka AirExcel NLS Bagless Upright Vacuum, 5403A

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost worthless, July 28, 2013
I've had this vacuum for about 9 months. I have pet birds, and I was really disappointed that it just seemed to throw the bird seed around instead of picking it up. After breaking a glass today, I used the vacuum to pick up the tiny pieces. I still had to use a broom and dustpan.

This was a gift, so I guess I can't complain too much. I will, however, have to buy a new vacuum. I've tried various settings/carpet heights, and it still won't pick up small pieces. Almost worthless.

Criminal Justice
Criminal Justice
by James A. Inciardi
110 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, December 9, 2011
This review is from: Criminal Justice (Hardcover)
The book was received quickly and in good shape. It was just as described and is perfect for my class. Thanks!

Going Rogue: An American Life
Going Rogue: An American Life
by Sarah Palin
1540 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Dare You to Read It, November 29, 2009
Great job, Gov. Palin ! You are such an inspiration for those young girls who need to know that liberated women can be conservatives--loving God, family, and Life. The book is wonderful and inspiring.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2009 5:06 PM PST