Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for g8rben > Reviews

Browse

g8rben's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

g8rben RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
NCAA Florida Gators Trailer Hitch Cover, Class II & III
NCAA Florida Gators Trailer Hitch Cover, Class II & III
Price: $23.77
9 used & new from $23.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and works as advertised, June 23, 2015
Looks great and works as advertised. Can't yet speak to it's longevity as I haven't had it long enough. My only small issue is that it is still just a little loose in my receiver. Not sure they could get a custom fit in every vehicle, so it's a small complaint. Overall would recommend and Go Gators!

ESV UltraThin Bible (TruTone, Deep Brown/Tan, Trail Design)
ESV UltraThin Bible (TruTone, Deep Brown/Tan, Trail Design)
by ESV Bibles
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: $20.67
45 used & new from $14.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel and easy to carry, April 14, 2015
Great size to carry around and cover is quality. Only issue (a silly one) it is so thin that it is very easy to pass over books when you're looking up a verse. Perhaps I'm too used to my fat study bible!

STORM FLIGHT: An Historical Novel of War and Politics (Wings of War Book 5)
STORM FLIGHT: An Historical Novel of War and Politics (Wings of War Book 5)
Price: $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great conclusion, March 1, 2015
This 5-book series is top notch all the way through and concludes in an incredibly strong way with Storm Flight.

Stolen Secrets: 2 (Red Rock Mysteries)
Stolen Secrets: 2 (Red Rock Mysteries)
Price: $5.38

5.0 out of 5 stars My son likes them!, November 17, 2014
My 10 year old son is really enjoying this series.

Awesome Things to Build: Unofficial Minecraft Guide
Awesome Things to Build: Unofficial Minecraft Guide

1.0 out of 5 stars bad, October 2, 2014
The book didnt show much about how to build the creations very elaborately I wouldn't reccomebd this book to others

Master Mark Plastics 95340 Terrace Board Foot Landscape Edging Coil  5 Inch by 40 Foot, Brown
Master Mark Plastics 95340 Terrace Board Foot Landscape Edging Coil 5 Inch by 40 Foot, Brown
Price: $18.78
26 used & new from $18.78

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price for great landscape border, September 3, 2014
Very happy with this product in my yard. I had to surround my entire backyard to create a nice border along my fence so I wanted something substantial yet cheap. This border accomplishes both. I'm very happy with the quality of it. Much more heavy duty than the thin black border and cheaper than metal. As others have recommended I laid it out flat for about an hour to let it become more pliable and had no issues creating curves around my yard the way that I wanted them. My experience was that it needs much fewer stakes than recommended. I dug a small trench in the shape I wanted the border to follow and once it was installed and minimally backfilled it stayed in place very nicely. I'm mainly using the stakes only where two sections meet and at a few places where my curves were more substantial. The brown is also a nice complement to the landscaping. I highly recommend it.
UPDATE-8 months in and I've changed my review. The border has become very "wavy." I'm guessing due to the sun. It's no lover standing up straight. I've used metal edging for a tree border and am much happier with the result. We just did a big investment in mulch and rock so it's going to have to wait a year but I will be replacing this.

Pilot
Pilot
DVD
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad show. Some of the tech industry references were ..., September 3, 2014
This review is from: Betas Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Not a bad show. Some of the tech industry references were a bit forced, but still fun to watch. I hope there's another season

Caza Trail Coffee, Breakfast Blend, 56 Single Serve Cups
Caza Trail Coffee, Breakfast Blend, 56 Single Serve Cups
Price: $21.72
5 used & new from $19.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, August 27, 2014
Got these cups for a very good price and they are not bad at all. We have been very happy with the flavor.

The Rebels
The Rebels
DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but not quite there, February 17, 2014
This review is from: The Rebels (Amazon Video)
There's some potential with this show, Billy Dee Williams was fun to see for about 10 seconds. It's a comedy version of "Any Given Sunday" without having enough comedy. Maybe give it a few more shots if they release a couple episodes, but it isn't as engaging as Betas and Alpha House which I watched all the way through.

The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2013 (Unofficial Guides)
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2013 (Unofficial Guides)

5.0 out of 5 stars All the stuff you want to ask, March 21, 2013
I grew up in Florida and have probable been nearly 30 times to WDW, but its been almost 20 years since my last visit and now I have kids! Much has changed and I wanted to be sure we maximized our time while also not overloading the kids and making sure at the end of it all we just have fun. This book nails it. It gives you the crazy minutiae you want but with humorous reminders to have fun and be flexible. Good stuff!

Page: 1 | 2