Profile for douglas33112 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

douglas33112 RSS Feed

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Goose, December 24, 2013
This is a imitation. feal goose down has real Goose Feathers, This don't. In todays world thease things (Honesty) just don't matter. All that Matters is the Money. You can get more Money for Goose Down than you can for polyester or some kind of other filler. I'm dissappointed that Amazion lets this go on.

BlackBerry Curve 8530 No Contract Verizon Cell Phone
BlackBerry Curve 8530 No Contract Verizon Cell Phone
Offered by BuyCellular
Price: $65.99
22 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars . Not New, December 4, 2012
Although I pressed the "new" button when I made the order for purchase. I still in fact recieved a refurbished unit. I don't believe this phone will last a full year. But for the price and not haveing to be at the mercy of the phone company with a contract. Since coming out of contract, I have not had one billing issue. When I was under contract, every month there was an issue. I had to take the time to call. not having that hassle is well worth the price if I have to buy three every two years.

Sunbeam 2525 220-Watt 6-Speed Retractable Cord Hand Mixer, White/Grey
Sunbeam 2525 220-Watt 6-Speed Retractable Cord Hand Mixer, White/Grey
Price: $21.36
20 used & new from $12.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, December 4, 2012
This is a fine blender for my blending needs, This unit only came with the beaters shown in the picture. I was drawn to this item due to the retractable cord. Indeed the cord does retract, after two or three and sometimes four attempts. As for storage it is wonderful, after the cord retracts.

RIM BlackBerry Curve 2 8530, Soft Pink (Verizon Wireless) CDMA Only - No Contract Required QWERTY

1.0 out of 5 stars Pink Stinks costomer service has to be, May 9, 2012
At first the keys were clear. after a couple of weeks, it was extreamly difficult to see the keypad. I have to find the proper angel to see the keys. Some letters capataize too quickly. When i contacted the seller, I was told that I couldnt rturn the phone, because I was 33 days, they only had a thirty day return window. so now I'm stuck with this unit and all the headacks.
I understand the 30 day rule and also believe that I was at fault for not makeing the issue . I also understand costomer satifaction, Three days, five days or fifteen . Without the costomer there is no Business. Reapete sales are what keeps a businessss. If I gave this review one stad

Sunforce 82156 60 LED Solar Motion Light
Sunforce 82156 60 LED Solar Motion Light
Price: $32.62
11 used & new from $32.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, nice, Very Nice, May 9, 2012
This is a fantastic item. 60 LED bulbs illuminates the assigned area. With your new mounting design, it makes it so an 8 year old can do it. The only problem is that when you mount it, the unit has to be pointed in the desired direction, moving it from left to right,is not possible. if this improvement were to be added. I believe I would have the most excellent product.

Aliph Jawbone II Bluetooth Headset with NoiseAssassin (Black) [Retail Packaging]
3 used & new from $50.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Extreme Dissapoitment, February 3, 2012
When The Jawbone blooth first appeared in the market, I was impressed with the unit, yet the price was the reason I couldnt purchase it at the time. After a few years the price became reasonable, so I purchased it. At first it worked gerat, but only for about 30 minutes. I activated it at night so the battery would completly deplete. In most cases this would bring the unit to 100%. It worked fine for 3 to 5 times, but still max time would be 45 to 50 minutes. Yet now in less than six months I have a unit that I can get 6 to 8 minutes of usage. This is a shame that I have spent my hard earned money on such a defective product. I still get better performance from my Motorala blue tooth that I purchased back in 1999. I do not recomend this product to anyone unless there is need of a tax deduction or want to play a joke on someoneAliph Jawbone II Bluetooth Headset (Black)