Profile for C. Harvey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Harvey RSS Feed (PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Classic 5 Pair 3,4,5,6 & 7mm Clear Round Cubic Zirconia 925 Sterling Silver Stud Earring Set, Nickel Free.
Offered by Silver Line
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, March 30, 2015
I wear the larger ones in my ears in the second hole. I gave the smaller sizes to my 9 year old. I've had these for about 3 months of constant wear and they are still sparkly and bright. No change in color. These are great!

Capezio Women's Daisy Ballet Shoe,Ballet Pink,6 M US
Capezio Women's Daisy Ballet Shoe,Ballet Pink,6 M US
Price: $17.99
6 used & new from $14.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, December 10, 2014
Purchased these for my daughter who wears a child's size 4. Perfect fit!. She dances in them twice a week with no problems.

Bestpriceam (TM) Chunky Clear Crystal Statement Necklace (Colorful)
Bestpriceam (TM) Chunky Clear Crystal Statement Necklace (Colorful)
Offered by bestpriceam
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute. You get what you pay for., August 13, 2014
It is a really nice looking piece, but it is cheaply made. I took it out of the package and a stone fell off right away. I quickly glued it back on and now it is fine. I paid less than $5 so I wasn't too upset.

Capezio Big Girls' Jazz Pant,Black,M (8-10)
Capezio Big Girls' Jazz Pant,Black,M (8-10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, November 20, 2013
My daughter dances jazz/hip-hop and needed a pair of black jazz pants for a performance. I ordered on Tuesday and they were here on Thursday. My little girl is 8 and is very thin with long arms and legs. I ordered the medium (8-10) and the length fits perfectly. The waist is just a tad too big, but we are used to that. Like I said, she's very thin. All her clothes are big!

Hated by Many, Loved by None
Hated by Many, Loved by None
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, October 18, 2013
The book seemed thrown together. The story was rushed and the characters were not really developed. Despite that, it was mildly entertaining. A very quick read. It was offered for free in the member's reading library so I took a chance.

ALEX Toys Craft Simply Needlepoint Butterfly Kit
ALEX Toys Craft Simply Needlepoint Butterfly Kit
Offered by BenStores
Price: $6.75
29 used & new from $4.95

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT ENOUGH YARN TO COMPLETE., October 14, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
Bought two of these, one for me and one for my daughter, so we could learn to do needlepoint together. Well, we had a great time learning for about an hour and then RAN OUT OF ORANGE and PINK thread. Not even half way in! I read the instructions several times to make sure our error didn't cause the shortage. NOPE. This kit doesn't have nearly enough thread to finish the project. My daughter and I were both sad. I really do want to finish with her so I guess we will take a trip to Michaels to buy more thread. This is almost a nice toy. Almost...

ALEX Toys Craft Flower Blossom Simply Needlepoint Kit
ALEX Toys Craft Flower Blossom Simply Needlepoint Kit
Offered by BenStores
Price: $6.38
15 used & new from $5.03

2.0 out of 5 stars It was fun...but..., October 14, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

Hello Kitty Messenger Bag - Red/Black
Hello Kitty Messenger Bag - Red/Black
Offered by icelinlin
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd grade perfection, September 20, 2013
If you have a 3rd grade girl that loves Hello Kitty, buy this bag. 3rd grade girls that like Hello Kitty love this bag. We bought a similar bag for school last year. It lasted all year long. Durable and cute.

Ensign Peak Messenger Bag, Royal
Ensign Peak Messenger Bag, Royal
Offered by Shop123go
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $10.39

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, September 20, 2013
I bought this for my first grader that wanted to try a messenger bag. He's only had it for 3 weeks but so far so good. He only carries a folder, a notebook, and his lunch to school but it seems durable enough.

The Twelve Tribes of Hattie (Oprah's Book Club 2.0)
The Twelve Tribes of Hattie (Oprah's Book Club 2.0)
by Ayana Mathis
458 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted more, July 28, 2013
The characters are so interesting and real. They seemed like people you have come across in life (specifically Willie, the old Juju woman and Hattie's uppity sister, Pearl). Because you begin to really care about the characters, you are left hanging wanting to know what happened to them. Like Floyd...did he come out closet? What about Cassie...did she find treatment for her mental illness? Ella...did she grow up better off? Etc. Etc. That is my only complaint. Pretty good book otherwise.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3