Profile for Christopher A. Medjesky > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christopher A. Medjesky "C Medjesky" RSS Feed (Sullivan, IN)

Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold Created Emerald and Diamond Mother's Jewel Heart Pendant Necklace (.037 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"
Price: $116.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and sturdy, June 18, 2014
This was significantly more attractive than I dreamed. The silver and gold shines - as does the gems. Really beyond expectations. Most impressive was the chain. Normally your receive very cheap chains, but the chain is stronger than expensive ones I've purchased separately. Excellent product.

Educational Insights Wireless Eggspert - 2.4G
Educational Insights Wireless Eggspert - 2.4G
Price: $85.74
19 used & new from $64.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Still have technical issues, June 18, 2014
I just received the system from Amazon and mine too was defective. The yellow student answer button is fairly unresponsive and, when it does work, it is always delayed (I can hit the yellow then the green and the green will light up first). This, of course, makes the system fairly useless (at least for 6 teams).

If I can get a replacement from the company, I think it is going to work really well, though. I've contacted the company and hopefully they get back to me soon.

The Wonky Donkey
The Wonky Donkey
by Craig Smith
Price: $6.99
70 used & new from $0.74

4.0 out of 5 stars It will make you wonky, March 8, 2012
This review is from: The Wonky Donkey (Paperback)
I want to give this book one star for two major reasons:

1) Wonky is a ridiculous made up word only my wife uses and this book is ever present ammunition against a decade long argument about this word.

2) My kid loves this book. But I mean loves it. As in if I'm out of town on business I have to Skype in at night to sing it (see below) to him or else he won't go to sleep. Sometimes a book can be too good.

Kidding aside, #2 can be a real problem, so it's the reason for the legitimate 1 star deduction. That being said, the book is clever and easy to remember plus it teaches children more difficult words they normally wouldn't be exposed to on a daily basis. Plus, Scholastic allows you to download the accompanying song for free from their website, which is vital to the real Wonky Donkey experience. I don't think I've ever gotten more out of $7 in my life.

LD © T043120 Epson Remanufactured Black T043120 Ink Cartridge
LD © T043120 Epson Remanufactured Black T043120 Ink Cartridge
Offered by LD Products
Price: $6.99
6 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on CX6600, March 8, 2012
I've never purchased remanufactured ink before, so I was hesitant to make this purchase. However, for the Epson CX6600 this cartridge works perfectly fine. Considering it is about $40 cheaper than the Epson version, I'd say it is a great buy.