Profile for Ombra > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 96

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ombra "O." RSS Feed (Washington, DC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Nucelle Genuine Leather Top Zippers Top Handle Satchel Office Tote Shopper Hobo Handbag Purse Shoulder Bag (Tan)
Offered by NucelleLeatherware Official Store
Price: $68.00
3 used & new from $68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, April 21, 2015
I was tired of buying $20 handbags that broke after only a few months, so I wanted something in leather that would be both classy and casual. This handbag is perfect! It came wonderfully packaged with nice internal details. I've only had it for a few days so I cannot attest to its durability, but so far I'm enjoying it.

George Kovacs P8035-1-084 PENDANT 5 LIGHT
George Kovacs P8035-1-084 PENDANT 5 LIGHT

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, December 28, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE this chandelier. I own a few other of Kovacs pieces. I just love his design ideas and this chandelier did not disappoint. Installation was a bit of a pain - you have to self adjust each light to the length you want and the chandelier is HEAVY so get help - but I love the result. Really gives a special touch to my living room.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Next-Gen Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
Price: $99.00
2 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best! I own an iPad and a ASUS tablet, December 28, 2014
The best! I own an iPad and a ASUS tablet, but the Kindle is definitely my favorite for reading. Lightweight, great resolution, my eyes never tire. Best purchase I've made in a while (after my ASUS :) ).

InvisibleShield Glass for Samsung Galaxy S4
InvisibleShield Glass for Samsung Galaxy S4
Price: $22.78
15 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 28, 2014
Love it!! Just what I was looking for. You can't even tell I have a screen protector.

Dual Doggie Pet Leash - Up to 35 Lbs Per Dog and Zero Tangle - Walk Two Dogs At Once
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $34.99
17 used & new from $34.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not in love with it, December 28, 2014
LOVE the dual leash, don't like that I have to lock each leash to block it. Other retractable leashes I've owned in the past had a push function to quickly block the leash. Have to slide the lock up is not very convenient especially when you need to react quickly. Otherwise, great product. Sturdy with cute vibrant colors.

Benson Mills Romance Herringbone Fabric Tablecloth, White, 60-Inch-by-120-Inch
Benson Mills Romance Herringbone Fabric Tablecloth, White, 60-Inch-by-120-Inch

3.0 out of 5 stars Very synthetic feel, December 28, 2014
Really like the pattern, not too crazy for the feel. I really wanted a cotton tablecloth, but couldn't find one in my price range, so I ordered this instead. It looks nice and is decently made, but when I pull it out of the dryer it is really static-y.

Hering Woman's Long Sleeve Pajama Set Style 76FR (XL, GREEN)
Hering Woman's Long Sleeve Pajama Set Style 76FR (XL, GREEN)
Offered by Homem
Price: $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit small, December 28, 2014
I order these together with a pink set. The pink set fit much better. These were kind of tight, but not uncomfortably so. Nice fabric and nice colors. Just order a size up if you're looking for something more "roomy".

Hering Woman's Pajama Set Style 7615 & 7632 - PINK, XL
Hering Woman's Pajama Set Style 7615 & 7632 - PINK, XL
Offered by Homem
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and comfy, December 28, 2014
I was very pleasantly surprised by these pjs. Very comfortable and super soft. The pink is a nice "grown-up" shade. It was perfect for sleeping ... never felt too hot/cold in it. Recommended.

Allegra K Women Crossover Deep V Neck Elastic Waist Dress Dark Blue L
Allegra K Women Crossover Deep V Neck Elastic Waist Dress Dark Blue L
Offered by uxcell
Price: $18.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it, December 28, 2014
I ended up giving mine to Goodwill (not worth the hassle of returning it). I didn't even try it on. The fabric is so light there was no way I would go out with it. Cheap fabric cheaply made.

100% Natural Feminine Wash - 150 ml
100% Natural Feminine Wash - 150 ml
Offered by Nature Certified, LLC
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, December 28, 2014
I've been using this product for years and I really like it. No reaction like I had had with other products. It has a nice delicate fragrance and you only need a little which makes the larger bottle last quite a bit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10