Profile for BW & ABAP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 393

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BW & ABAP RSS Feed (Missouri City, TX USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Blake Printing Supply Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for EPSON T1271 (2x Black, 2x Cyan, 2x Yellow, 2x Magenta, 8-Pack)
Offered by Blake Printing Supply TM
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement ink cartridge worked fine, January 20, 2015
These replacement ink cartridges worked fine in our Epson printer. We are very happy with this product as it saves substantial money without any noticeable reduction in print quality.

Note that you get two sets of cartridges! Very hard to beat this deal.

Zone Tech Magnetic 'Student Driver' Bumper Sticker, 12 X 3 X 0.1 Inches SET OF 3
Offered by Comfort Wheels
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.89

4.0 out of 5 stars "Student Driver" magnetic stickers work, but don't attach firmly, January 20, 2015
These magnetic stickers are quite good, but I wish the magnets were stronger. They didn't fall off the vehicle, but I am kind of surprised how they are holding up.

I specifically like this particular product because I can use three stickers in different places of the vehicle so drivers around the vehicle are aware. One big sticker on the back is not enough in real driving conditions. I put one on the back, one on the front left and another on the front right so everybody around knows that the driver is learning.

It would have received 5 stars from me if the magnet power wasn't so weak.

Free Bird
Free Bird
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd is melodious to my ears, January 20, 2015
This review is from: Free Bird (MP3 Music)
I am not a fan of Lynyrd Skynyrd, but I really like a handful of their songs, Free Bird being one of them. I'm glad that I can now buy individual songs rather than having to buy entire albums.

Spot It
Spot It
Price: Click here to see our price
166 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars "Spot it" is not only simple but also sharpens the brain, January 20, 2015
This review is from: Spot It (Toy)
This is a fantastic game. I was skeptical when buying in spite of all the rave reviews. But the sale price was attractive enough that I decided to give it a try. No regrets what-so-ever. You can play different games with just one pack of cards, but basic principle is same - identify the matching picture. Rules are very simple, but winning is very hard if the group has sharp teenagers.

It is hard to entice our children to play anything as a family, but "Spot It" is an exception.

Highly recommended.

Phone Power IF-ITVV-CFFY Phone Power Broadband Telephone Service VoIP Phone and Device
Price: $76.04
3 used & new from $76.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone Power VoIP service is good, January 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have been using Vonage for the past few years, paying about $40 a month. I wanted to try Phone Power because of their low monthly fee - $8 + fees and taxes when paid in advance for two years. That is way too attractive to pass up.

It has been 8 days since we switched to Phone Power and everything looks great so far. Call quality is at least as good as that of Vonage and the features we frequently use are all similar between the two. It did take a few days for the service to transfer from Vonage to Phone Power, but it was seamless and I didn't have to do anything. I was notified (by email) when the switch takes place and I promptly swapped the devices and everything worked in just a couple of minutes.

The only disadvantage I see with Phone Power is that they limit free international calling to 60 minutes per month. All additional international calling minutes are mostly around 2.2 cents per minute. Depending on the destination country, you can make calls totaling 15 hours per month and still pay less. If you do routinely make international calls you should check on their Web site for per minute additional cost and calculate your estimated monthly cost and then compare with other service providers.

The hardware device is slightly larger than that of Vonage's device. Very easy to connect and get it working.

For our family's use, Phone Power works fine and saves us substantial amount. It was a good decision to switch. The value is so good that I have proactively recommended it to all our friends.

KingWin 4 Port Portable USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub Compatible with USB 2.0. Windows, Mac OS X and Linux Support (KW-HUB-4U3)
Price: $13.99
4 used & new from $13.99

2.0 out of 5 stars KingWin 4 Port hub current capacity is disappointingly low, January 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This 4 port hub supplies a TOTAL of 900 mA. (Their 7 port and 9 port hubs provide 900 mA per port.) The consequence is that it will not support portable external drives. For example, I have a 1TB WD external drive (all power is supplied by USB) that doesn't work with this hub.

I have this "AmazonBasics 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub with 5V/2.5A power adapter", I don't know what is the current rating, but all my devices (including the external hard drive) work fine with it.

KingWin hub worked fine with my camera and opened up the file folders in Windows. This hub is fine for most of the "light" devices, but that is not enough for me.

Other negatives:
1) Manual (a long paper sheet) is not updated! Even though the hub is a permanently connected cable, manual still shows (and describes) USB Type A and Type B removal cable.
2) Ports are on top of the strip. AmazonBasics hub has the ports on the side and more convenient and looks tidy.
3) When I first connected the hub to my computer, the blue light lit up, but none of the connected devices were recognized on the computer. After disconnecting and reconnecting, everything was OK.

Would not recommend to friends or family.
Comment Comment | Permalink

C2O Pure Coconut Water, 17.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
C2O Pure Coconut Water, 17.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $27.48
9 used & new from $27.48

5.0 out of 5 stars C2O Pure Coconut Water is delicious, January 3, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We've been consuming Kirkland Signature Coconut Water, 133.2 Fluid Ounce (purchased at Costco) and this C2O is equally good. It is delicious and my wife and I enjoy drinking it.

100% natural, non-GMO, and no additives make this product attractive to us. According to the container, the water is from coconuts of Thailand.

The cans are very tall and contain 17.5oz (520ml) drink. It is for 2 servings and that is the only complaint I have about this product. I wish it came in single-serve containers. 50 calories per serving and so the contents of the entire container is about 100 calories; much less than a regular can of soda.

Overall, we like this coconut water very much and would highly recommend it to friends and family.

Singer 2-inch-by-3-inch Iron-On Patches, Dark Assortment, 10 per package
Singer 2-inch-by-3-inch Iron-On Patches, Dark Assortment, 10 per package
Price: $4.62
12 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron-on patches work well on polo shirt collars to prevent from curing up, December 31, 2014
I've used these patches to straighten my polo shirt collars and it worked well. I saw a video on the Internet and tried the method and it was a success.

I picked a patch that closely matches the color of the polo shirt fabric. Cut it in half diagonally. Ironed the collar once from the back side. Placed the patch on the back surface of the collar about one mm inside of the collar's edge and ironed the patch thoroughly.

I am happy with the patches as it extended the life of my polo shirts.

Only complaint I have is with they way they stapled the patches together. They put two thick staples that leave 4 noticeable holes in each patch. These holes didn't bother me much because the purpose I've used them for hides patches.

OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel 3-Tier Shower Caddy 2.0
OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel 3-Tier Shower Caddy 2.0
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel Shower Caddy is beautiful, December 31, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This shower caddy is very good looking, well built with good quality materials, but needs some design changes.

Pros:
- Stainless steel is attractive, but time will tell how well it resists rust
- Top hook is VERY good and works well. All the other caddies we used till now required some non-slip material between caddy hook and shower head pipe.
- Transparent plastic surface in all three trays
- Good suction cup for stability
- Holes on the plastic surfaces serve dual purpose; to drain the water, spilled shampoo, soap, etc. and to hold shampoo bottles upside down. With all the fancy containers and dispensers these days, holding bottles upside down may not require holes.

Cons:
- May be too narrow and limited in space for some people if the bath room is used by multiple people and each of the user has multiple items that need to be stored. There is plenty of room for one or two people's shower needs.
- Hooks at the bottom cannot hold our squeezee because the hold in squeezee handle is too small. (Of course, we can quickly solve that problem by adding a string loop to squeezee.)
- Plastic surfaces may collect soap and other materials requiring scrubbing. I haven't seen the evidence of this problem yet, but I am only envisioning it at this time.

Post-it Grip Display Rail with Navy Film (GRIPRAIL-HCRNV)
Post-it Grip Display Rail with Navy Film (GRIPRAIL-HCRNV)
Price: $19.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Post-it display rail is an excellent product, December 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This display rail is better than what I was expecting. It is long enough to display a number of pictures (of course, depending on the size of the print). It is made of plastic, but Its front plate has metallic (silver) finish and it looks elegant on off-white colored walls.

The design is such that you can stick two layers of documents on the top and two layers at the bottom. See the picture I posted. If you use the rail as temporary holding place for documents, then you can store a lot in all 4 slots/grips. However, when using for the intended purpose of displaying pictures, front layer will will block the back layer so you can only use one layer on top and one on the bottom. However, you can achieve "depth" by alternating the photos in each layer.

Don't let the photo I posted fool you into thinking there is substantial gap where the document is gripped. The surface on the edges is tapered giving the optical illusion of gap. The grip is really very tight.

Top portion of the rail cannot be used to display large thin documents - the paper will droop. It is also not easy to insert thin and flexible documents into the grip. You can stick thin documents into the bottom grip, provided you do make the effort to carefully insert the thin documents into the tight grip.

As always, Command strips do a good job of holding the rail to the wall, door, or any other surface. Simple to use permanent, but removable solution.

I think it is an innovative and elegant solution to display pictures and documents. I would recommend it to friends and family.
Comment Comment | Permalink