Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for BW & ABAP > Reviews

Browse

BW & ABAP's Profile

Customer Reviews: 443

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BW & ABAP RSS Feed (Missouri City, TX USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Nylon Luggage Strap Superior Strength Non-slip Travel Premium Designer Belt (Yellow)
Offered by AlexStudio
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars There are many ways to mark your bag so it is easy to identify, September 2, 2015
I got this strap so it is easier to identify my luggage among many other identical looking bags on carousal. There are many ways to mark your bag so it is easy to identify, but putting a strap around it makes it crystal clear from a distance. Added protection from accidental opening of the bag, while that is rare, is a bonus.

My belt color is yellow and it is uniform and pleasant to look at. The nylon belt/strap itself is of good quality with no obvious frays or such defects. The strap length is easily adjustable and will accommodate very large bags. The clip works fine and functional but that could have been made stronger to tolerate rough handling in the airport. I would wrap the strap in such a way that the clip lands under the luggage handle so it is protected from abuse while handling the baggage.

Overall, I am very happy with this strap and looking forward to using it during our next trip.

** I was offered a discount on this product so I could try it and provide an unbiased review **

{New Version 2 Modes} 200 Lumens Solar Wall Lights / In-ground Lights, 180°angle Adjustable and Waterproof 4 LED Solar Outdoor Lighting, Spotlights, Security Lighting, Path Lights for Patio, Deck, Yard, Garden, Driveway, Stairs, Pool Area, Etc. (TD-604, 1 Pack)
Offered by Hallomall US Online
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hallomall Solar yard light works very well, August 21, 2015
This is a very functional light. It is small, but when the solar cell is properly aligned, it produces bright light all night long. The light stayed very bright until the morning when ambient light turned it off.

It is made well, nothing much to assemble, easy to install. It comes mostly pre-assembled, you just have to adjust the positions of individual components for optimum setup, and you are done.

There is a push button switch at the back of the solar cell to set the light at bright, medium, or completely off. If you think your light isn't working, make sure to try this switch. You should be able to cover the sensor with your hand (during day time) and see if the light works.

This light provides a lot of flexibility for installation position because it is self-contained and no wires are involved. If you don't like the current position, you can easily move it. Only condition is that the solar cell should receive some direct sunlight.

Very happy with the performance of this product.

** I received a free sample for trying and writing a review **

ARSUXEO Sports Running Cycling Long Sleeves Jersey Green Size Midium
ARSUXEO Sports Running Cycling Long Sleeves Jersey Green Size Midium
Offered by ARSUXEO
Price: $19.80

4.0 out of 5 stars ARSUXEO long sleeves jersey is good, but workmanship is poor, August 17, 2015
This jersey looks quite good, but stitching quality seems mediocre. The zipper doesn't open to its full length. I mean, the zipper is only half length of the shirt, but I can't open it even that completely. Either a zipper defect or the stitching defect lets me unzip only about 80% of zipper length. I can manage with that, so I am not returning it.

When they say non-Asians should order one size larger, I think they mean two sizes larger. Based on the sizing chart + one size larger for non-Asian, I ordered medium, but it fits tightly. I should have ordered large, but it is not too bad, so I will continue using it. I tried it on a 22-mile ride yesterday, I was comfortable.

Overall, I am happy with the appearance and value of this product (paid 20), but wish the stitching was of higher quality and the sizing chart was more realistic.

Would highly recommend this jersey, but buy one or two sizes larger.

I bought this jersey along with cycling shorts from the same company ARSUXEO Mens Short Sleeves Cycling Jersey ZSS56 and my overall opinion on the shorts is similar as well.

ARSUXEO Mens Short Sleeves Cycling Jersey ZSS56 Blue Short Size M
ARSUXEO Mens Short Sleeves Cycling Jersey ZSS56 Blue Short Size M
Offered by ARSUXEO
Price: $19.80

4.0 out of 5 stars These shorts are good, bit smaller, may not last long, August 17, 2015
OK, as of this review, the picture shows shorts, but the description says jersey. I got shorts, phew!

These shorts look quite good, but stitching quality seems mediocre. The fabric, padding, elastic, and everything else is good.

When they say non-Asians should order one size larger, I think they mean two sizes larger. My waist is slightly bigger than 30", but I buy 32" pants and use a belt. I bought medium sized shorts, but it fits tightly. I was a little afraid, but wore it on a 22-mile ride yesterday, but felt great without any discomfort. I think I should have bought large size, but I am going to keep this medium.

Would highly recommend these shorts, but buy one or two sizes larger.

I bought these shorts along with full sleeve jersey from the same company ARSUXEO Sports Running Cycling Long Sleeves Jersey and my overall opinion on the jersey is similar as well.

Motorola Talkabout T460 Rechargeable Two-Way Radio Pair (Dark Blue)
Motorola Talkabout T460 Rechargeable Two-Way Radio Pair (Dark Blue)
Price: $79.00
11 used & new from $63.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Motorola T460 two-way radio works very well, August 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have used walkie talkie products in the past, but they were mostly like toys and of course we didn't pay much for them. They didn't last long or didn't work quite well for longer distances.

This two-way radio was put to test last week in Glacier National Park on the hiking trails. Our group got split into two and the first group went ahead of the other. We could easily communicate with no static at all around the mountains and trees. There was probably one mile gap between the groups, but according to the product description it should work for 35 miles range under ideal conditions!

Two charging adapters are supplied along with the two handsets. I like the simple USB adapter charging. You can use any micro-usb cable to charge these handsets. No proprietary accessories needed. Very convenient for travel and I can even charge it in my car with the same cable I use for charging my phone/devices. I am very glad that I don't have to deal with charging stations or special DC adapters.

These handsets are big; but I guess it requires more electronics for ensuring reliable communication.

I am extremely disappointed with the instruction manual. For such a great quality product, Motorola should have designed and supplied a good easy to read manual booklet instead of the instruction sheet they included.

I am very happy with the product, except for the hard to read manual sheet of paper.

Axe 3 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Body Wash, Total Fresh 22 ounce
Axe 3 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Body Wash, Total Fresh 22 ounce
Price: $9.69
3 used & new from $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Axe 3-in-1 shampoo/conditioner/body wash is just as expected, August 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The biggest benefit of this product is you have just one container to manage. If you are going to use the gym/pool shower, it is a hassle to carry multiple bottles.

The bottle itself is big and contains 22 oz of product whereas standard size bottles contain only 14 oz. It makes sense for this product to be big because you use much more of the stuff per shower.

I am satisfied with this product. It lathers well and smells nice, excellent for use after exercise. The shampoo and body wash aspect of it works very well, but the conditioner is not the same as traditional oil-based conditioners. I am accustomed to conditioners that use oils to make my hair smoother and easy to comb, but this conditioner doesn't seem to have that effect. I was expecting this, since most shampoo+conditioner combinations don't feel the same as traditional conditioners. If you have very dry or brittle hair, you may need to use a dedicated conditioner in addition to this product. Overall though, it is a great 3-in-1 product for the average person.

TUDIA Ultra Slim Full Matte ARCH TPU Bumper Protective Case for Sony Xperia M4 Aqua (Black)
Offered by W2 Corporation
Price: $9.90
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars TUDIA case for Sony Aqua phone is great, August 15, 2015
It works very well as expected. It is not too obtrusive and doesn't add too much width to the phone. The buttons are tactile as ever even with the case on, unlike many cases that make it difficult to press buttons. The case is smooth, but not slippery, which I like very much, as opposed to cases with a texture. As far as I can tell, it doesn't collect dust very easily either. I've dropped the phone once on tile from about 3 feet high, and it suffered no damage despite landing face down. The bevels extend about 2 mm above the screen, protecting it from face-down impact. Very satisfied with this product.

STIGA Supreme Table Tennis Racket
STIGA Supreme Table Tennis Racket
Price: $39.99
26 used & new from $31.99

4.0 out of 5 stars STIGA Supreme TT racket is light, good for defensive play, not for spin, August 1, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
STIGA Supreme TT racket is substantially light compared to most good quality TT rackets we own. Compared to STIGA PRO Carbon and STIGA Evolution (Premium), I would consider this to be an inferior racket. If I had to buy new paddles, I would go with STIGA Evolution or even Killerspin rackets.

Word "Supreme" is printed on the handle, but "Future" is embossed on the rubber surface.

This racket is good for people that play defensively - no spinning or frequent smashes. If your style is to play fast game, this probably isn't good racket for you.

These are not necessarily bad rackets. In fact, my wife found it to be very good. When I tried it though, I played badly and lost many points. Once I returned to STIGA Evolution, my game improved to my normal performance.

Everydaysource® Compatible with Samsung© Galaxy Note III N9000 Black Horizontal [6.1x3.2x0.4]¡±Leather Case
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $7.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Everydaysource phone case fits BLU Life One 4G LTE, July 30, 2015
I bought this for using with my new BLU Life One 4G LTE phone because the published case dimensions match the phone dimensions exactly.

However, my phone is somewhat loose fitting in the case, but not by too much. There is about 6 mm additional gap on the sides. There is about a millimeter gap on the thickness also, but that really helps with quickly tacking the phone out.

Material quality, workmanship, colors all look great. The clip is a finished metal clip that works well and looks good.

This is a fantastic case for my phone especially considering the value. I am happy that I found and bought this.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sterling Silver, Freshwater Cultured Pearl, and Swarovski Zirconia Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $77.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearl and Zirconia Pendant Necklace is beautiful., July 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This necklace is made well with quality components and looks beautiful.

The pearl is uniform in shape and color and quite larger than I expected it to be. Actually, the pearl that is on the necklace is much more uniform and symmetrical than the photo on Amazon page. The Swarovski stone is also large, shiny, and attractive.

When looked closely, the workmanship seems mediocre, but it looks fine from two-feet distance. It looks great for a semi-dressy occasions.
Comment Comment | Permalink