ARRAY(0x988543d8)

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "EJ" RSS Feed (Vermont)

Evergreen: A Guide to Writing with Readings
Evergreen: A Guide to Writing with Readings
by Susan Fawcett
280 used & new from $0.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for grammar rules, December 10, 2013
This is the text book for my online classes and I bought a copy planning to sell it after I finished my class but I have found it to be so helpful I will be keeping it.
It is well organized and covers each subject in an easy to understand way. Each one has plenty of practice or examples.
I would recommend this book for anyone who wants to brush up on their English/grammar skills or who want a good book for looking up those annoying grammar rules I at least can never remember.

Arrival of the Prophecy
Arrival of the Prophecy

3.0 out of 5 stars so many people, March 25, 2013
I found the idea for the book interesting but the actual book not so much. The story jumps form one person's point of view to another, and not just the main characters. I found it hard to finish. The main characters are only even in about half of the book. So while I liked them there was not enough about them to find it worth it. I would have preferred the book to be smaller and the other characters to have their own book. Mixing them all together in one book was way to confusing. Besides the other characters who's point of view it is written from are not even likable.

Secured Mail
Secured Mail
Price: $5.78

3.0 out of 5 stars not to bad, June 19, 2012
This review is from: Secured Mail (Kindle Edition)
This book was a big dissapointment. It had none of the flow of the first book and the charactors were not nearly as like able. I really wish that I had not wasted my money on it.

Saunders SlimMate Plastic Storage Clipboard, Letter Size, 8.5 x 12 Inch, Pink (00835)
Price: $7.99
20 used & new from $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, March 2, 2012
This is a good size and the clip is very secure. However, the one compliant that I have is the front is not smooth. Unless I have a thick pad of paper on it the surface is to ruff.

Polaroid 4gb Mp3 Music and Video Player
Polaroid 4gb Mp3 Music and Video Player

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, November 26, 2011
Changing songs while you are listening to music is impossible. You can not sort it in any way. I some time want to listen to just one album, there is no way to do that. You have to scroll through them one song at a time. There is no back button so if you hit the wrong button it takes forever to get back to where you want to be.

Fable III - Xbox 360
Fable III - Xbox 360
Offered by IGEX Electronics
Price: $10.00
493 used & new from $0.98

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE, December 27, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fable III - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I got this game as a present from my mom and felt bad she wasted her money on it.
pros I like the way the jobs are set up. that is about it for pros
cons interacting with people was both point less and no fun. To make people your friend you had to do boring quests.
You did not get to pick what expression you used.
The glowing trail was completly useless.
having to repair the house is really annoying'
the shopping makes no sense.
no health meter.
I could keep going with the cons but then I would never finish the review. I would rather play fable 2 over agian then play this. I just can not believe how horrible it was. I finished it in two days.

Song In The Silence: The Tale of Lanen Kaelar (Tor fantasy)
Song In The Silence: The Tale of Lanen Kaelar (Tor fantasy)
by Elizabeth Kerner
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
163 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars could have been better, October 4, 2008
This was a good book but not a Great book. I would have liked it more if it did not go from character to character so much. I also did not like the fact that it was written as if it had already happened not as if it was happening as you are reading. The problem I had with it being written as her memory is that she makes little comments thought the book that make me feel like I am reading a history book and not the most interesting one. I also thought that she seemed to go from one place to another without doing any travel. There is no day to day life in the book it is simply the story part with no life. It says that she is going somewhere and how but it does not really tell much of how she got there. I think that how they get to places is half the fun of reading an adventure.

Princess Academy
Princess Academy
by Shannon Hale
Price: $14.66
238 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars no depth, August 7, 2006
This review is from: Princess Academy (Hardcover)
i thought it was an ok book but did not really great becuase of the fact that it never really got so goood that you could not put it down. if you are looking for a book that you ca just read in your spare time i think this is a good book for you. If you are looking for a book that you can not but down than this might not be the book for you.

Eldest (Inheritance, Book 2)
Eldest (Inheritance, Book 2)
by Christopher Paolini
Price: $16.72
968 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars to predictable, August 7, 2006
I really liked the first book but was disapointed with this one. I thought that this book had no surpises and just went on and on and on ect.

The Chakra Workbook: A Step-by Step Guide to Realigning Your Body's Vital Energies (Divination and Energy Workbooks)
by Anna Voigt
40 used & new from $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Informational but hard to understand, September 15, 2005
I found that the book was kind of boring in the begining and almost stoped reading. I was glad I did not after reading the history the book becomes more interasting. The book is very informative but some of the words are hard to understand.