ARRAY(0x9c03a024)

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gazza RSS Feed

Carhartt Men's Sandstone Duck Hooded Multi Pocket Jacket - Sherpa Lined, Black, Large
Price: $82.99
10 used & new from $82.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jacket I ever purchased, December 7, 2013
Just got back from Australia and needed a heavy Jacket. Wanted the upper pockets and the Sherpa Lining sealed the deal. It's 26 deg F here today and I am wearing this with a T-Shirt again (I am not a layer guy). This jacket is phenomenal, don't hesitate if this is in your consideration. I sometimes need XL for Arm length and shoulders, not here the L fits perfectly. I can't rave enough about this jacket. Zipper not a big deal for me, I rarely close my jackets and is warm enough for me...

Teva Men's Tanza Sandal,Black,11 M US
Teva Men's Tanza Sandal,Black,11 M US
Price: $64.95
16 used & new from $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than ever, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Teva Men's Tanza Sandal (Apparel)
My second set of Teva's and they only get better, these are even lighter than there predecessor's. Very comfortable and great for walking in addition to any water activities.

Gold Toe Men's Cotton Crew Athletic Sock, White, 6-Pack Sock Size 10-13
Gold Toe Men's Cotton Crew Athletic Sock, White, 6-Pack Sock Size 10-13
Price: $16.00
5 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Seemless, June 28, 2012
Truly seamless socks that are as comfortable as anything I have ever worn, I would not hesitate to buy more of these, or recommend to anybody who is interested... G