Profile for Benjamin Walker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Benjamin Walker "Skrat" RSS Feed (Munford, TN)

Page: 1 | 2
Airsoft DBoys Large AN PEQ-2 Battery Box Case and RIS Mount
Airsoft DBoys Large AN PEQ-2 Battery Box Case and RIS Mount

1.0 out of 5 stars Try Again, August 6, 2014
This thing was a massive piece of hollow crap. I was just trying to get a small PEQ box replica so I could but the AEG battery in there, but this thing is ridiculously HUGE. Also, it had missing pieces when they shipped. Granted, upon contacting them they did ship out the missing parts right away, so kudos to them for that.

But at the end of the day, it's pretty flimsy (considering what you'll be doing with it afterall) and is wayyyy too big.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2014 10:55 AM PDT

Innova DX Disc Golf Set (3-Disc) (Colors may vary)
Innova DX Disc Golf Set (3-Disc) (Colors may vary)
Price: $25.17
39 used & new from $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars If You're Just Starting Out, Grab These, August 6, 2014
Not exactly a "pro" player, but this is a good set. Gives you your basic needs. The more you practice your throw the better they will be for you. Don't expect "good discs" to make you a "good player" instantly.

VINTAGE 60s Lennon Style Small Round Metal Shades Sunglasses GOLD
VINTAGE 60s Lennon Style Small Round Metal Shades Sunglasses GOLD
Offered by MyLux Connection
Price: $8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, Cheap Sunglasses, August 6, 2014
I mean ... you get what you pay for. It's a decent pair of cheap sunglasses. They do their job, which is:

- Keep out some sun
- Keep you looking sharp
- Keep your wallet happy

Nothing extraordinary.

Genius GX-Gaming Keyboard with Backlit System and 2 USB Ports (GX-Gaming Manticore)
Price: $59.88
42 used & new from $46.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast Typer, but Beware the Size, August 6, 2014
Got this keyboard this past Christmas. It's pretty awesome. The keys are really lightweight so you can type super fast. Of course, it has all the pretty lights and what not too. I'm not too sure about the user friendliness of their tool interface though with making macros and such, but that might be because I'm use to Logitech's.

However, I will warn you about this, the keyboard is unreasonably wide. There is so much extra "trim" around it that it's ridiculous. It's so wide that it won't fit in most keyboard drawers for your desk. If you're lucky enough to get it to fit, you won't have any room for a mouse beside it. I tried it out on a few desks, same problem on all of them. I swear this thing is just as wide, if not wider, than the Logitech keyboard I had at work that had 18 macro keys on the left side. And those keys were just as big as the regular keys unlike these ones.

I do love typing on it, as I said it's super fast, but that doesn't do me much good when I can't fit it anywhere.

GX-Gaming Gila Professional 12-button MMO/RTS gaming mouse, 200 dpi to 8200 dpi, Up to 72 keys for user defined macros
Price: $59.88
34 used & new from $25.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Awesome ... but broken., August 6, 2014
This mouse feels great under my hand, looks awesome, is responsive, all the good except 1 major flaw.

After a few months of light use, it began double clicking almost constantly. You click the button once and it counts it as a double tap. VERY destructive when you are trying to do something as simple as check your email. I can even click it down, hold it for a few seconds, then when I let go it still "double clicks". So pretty much it's broken now as it can not function properly.

I contacted their customer support over a week ago, and they're only response was (though a fairly quick response) "download the latest drivers". I explained to them I had already done this but I did it again anyway just to be sure. Nothing changed, and I emailed them again to let them know nothing had changed. Can't seem to get a response from them, funny that.

Can't say I recommend this mouse, as awesome as it is. I'd go with Logitech's MMO gaming mouse if I were you. I had one at my last workplace. Put some serious wear and tear on it and it was awesome. Should have got me one too but I wanted this to match my GX Keyboard. Which, by the way, doesn't fit most desk drawers because it is unusually wide ....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2015 12:06 PM PST

PDF Converter Professional 8.0
PDF Converter Professional 8.0
Offered by DulyDeals
Price: $89.48
4 used & new from $79.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst PDF Editing Ever, January 3, 2014
My work place decided to get this (because they're cheap like everyone else) instead of the real Adobe PDF Editor. This program is the worst. Other users in the building constantly complain about it crashing and it taking forever to load a simple file. I tried using it several times for marking up shop drawings and found it to be the most non-user friendly software ever. This program is only good for making ONE SIMPLE mark up in a PDF, other than that, it's totally useless. The free version of Adobe has better notation tools than this.

Aduro MEMBRANE Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250, Verizon (3 Front) Retail Packaging

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work too well, November 20, 2013
I do like how they give you three screen protectors per pack because I used all three trying to get it right. Which is weird because I bought the same brand for my tablet and it went on like a dream. No problems whatsoever.

This one however, was not the case. As mentioned earlier I attempted three times and neither one worked. I saw in another review about how the peel tabs are backwards/upside down. Meaning you have to start from the bottom and work your up. Not a good way to go. I tried both ways. Neither worked.

Unfortunately I'll have to buy some more of another brand because these just didn't work. Bubbles everywhere. I rubbed the screen thoroughly with the provided cloth but still no avail. I'd be willing to give it another shot and alter my review if they sent me some more because I'm a firm believer of lemons if you know what I mean.

Sports Gym Duffel Bag Large Zipper Opening, Black by BAGS FOR LESSTM
Sports Gym Duffel Bag Large Zipper Opening, Black by BAGS FOR LESSTM
Offered by Bags for Less
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little Bag, December 27, 2011
This bag is definitely worth the small price tag on it. Me and my wife went to stay in a cabin for a couple of days and we managed to fit two days worth of winter clothes in it, meaning several shirts, not jackets and coats. Material seems durable enough, can't imagine it getting torn easily. No pouches or anything, just one bag. Nice and simple, cheap and effective.

Soft Air Swiss Arms Tactical Airsoft Vest
Soft Air Swiss Arms Tactical Airsoft Vest
Price: $38.33
7 used & new from $31.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Vest, December 27, 2011
This vest is great for Airsoft. It has a good and snug fit to it, and isn't overly thick to overheat you. Still thick enough to provide some "armor" though. Holds plenty of goodies, and the material seems durable. It even as a place on the back to store a hydration pack.

Jabbawockeez America's Best Dance Crew White Mask
Jabbawockeez America's Best Dance Crew White Mask
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $9.43
5 used & new from $3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff If You Don't Wear Glasses, December 27, 2011
Can't really beat it for the price. The material it's made out of is thick enough to not tear or rip easily, but thin enough to flex. Simple rubber string is threaded through small holes on the side to strap it to your head.

But if you wear glasses, you're out of luck. I can almost put mine on over the mask, but they can't sit on my ears like they're supposed too. Ah well, I kind of figured that they would get in the way. They always do...

Page: 1 | 2