Profile for Allison Minnick > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Allison Minnick RSS Feed (Littleton, Colorado)

Undiscovered Gyrl (Vintage Contemporaries Orig)
Undiscovered Gyrl (Vintage Contemporaries Orig)
by Allison Burnett
Price: $11.30
119 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Self Discovery through Undiscovered Gyrl, January 25, 2011
"Undiscovered Gyrl" moved me in so many ways. I was completely engrossed and mesmerized by the dichotomy of Katie Kampenfelt. She is courageous and confident, yet vulnerable and reckless. I am a 51 year old housewife and have a 12 year old daughter. The book brought back memories of when I was that age: the mind and drive of a young woman, the power of seduction and its ugly components and our need for validation. Burnett's book exposes multiple layers that affect not only "Katie" but the reader as well. We are all victims of delusion in one form or another. I am still reeling from the aftermath of Katie's sexcapades and the consequences that befall both her and the reader. This book will stay with me for a very long time. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars JuJu Stx Are Outstanding!, September 15, 2006
This is a great product. The taste lasts for a long time and they also help me to relax by giving me something to do with my hands and mouth. My kids love them too and I am relieved that JuJu Stx offer a healthy alternative to gum or candy. We enjoy the taste, clean our teeth and I don't worry that we will get cavities from this product.

Not only do JuJu Stx taste great, the cute, convenient packaging makes it easy to take them everywhere I go. The kids and I use the empty tins as containers for beads, buttons, etc. Plus, I like to read the wonderful quotes on the back of the tins. They give me a mental, emotional and spiritual boost.

I like having the option of choosing various flavors depending on my mood. Each flavor is distinct and truly energizes my spirit. Try JuJu Stx and see for yourself!