Profile for Paul Castro > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paul Castro RSS Feed (Miami, Florida United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sexual Confidence for Men Subliminal CD
Sexual Confidence for Men Subliminal CD
Offered by Speedzen Publishing
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, December 8, 2013
It really Works, I first started listening with my headphones and afterwards just played it through the speakers day after day. So when the momento came of the encounter, I could feel the difference, the confidence was back just like it was way back in my teens. I highly recommend this subliminal.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2014 2:11 AM PDT

Impromptu
Impromptu
DVD ~ Judy Davis
Offered by The Squirrel with the Dragon Tattoo
Price: $48.95
26 used & new from $13.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Prompt bored!, October 31, 2011
This review is from: Impromptu (DVD)
I am a classical pianist, and I purchased this item in the hope that it would give me more details of chopin's performances as well as his personal life with sand. But from my point of view, it focuses more on listz than the man itself, so anyway, big dissapointment. Don't buy it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2012 12:30 PM PDT

Adventures in Modern Recording
Adventures in Modern Recording
44 used & new from $5.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Buggles rule!, October 27, 2011
The lost 1981 buggles album sounds great, and the songs that we did`nt get to hear back in 1981 are great. It`s a shame that they did not get together again to do another album, I recommend this album if you are a buggles, yes fan, you get to hear the original fly from here part 1,2, so give it a try.

Fly From Here
Fly From Here
Price: $11.88
40 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars They still can fly!, August 12, 2011
This review is from: Fly From Here (Audio CD)
One thing we have to have in mind is the fact that the three members of Yes are in their sixties, and we should congratulate them that they have record a new album, and are still touring like in the seventies.A lot of people complain in relation to this album, that it`s not progressive and so on. Ten years went by and no album at all, probably this could be the last yes album, so let`s keep that in mind, and for those of you who have the chance of going to see them, don`t hesitate and have fun. As the album goes, nice layers of sound, great acoustics from Steve, Benoit`s voice is very melodic, he sounds sometimes like Jon, and sometimes like Trevor Horn. Also the song into the storm sounds at least to me, like the band starcastle.I am a buggles fan as well as a Yes fan, so I give the album five stars since it`s a collaboration between them. Come on, give it a try and fly!

The Essential Alan Parsons Project
The Essential Alan Parsons Project
by Alan Project Parsons
Edition: Sheet music
Price: $13.65
27 used & new from $8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars PVG, June 30, 2011
I was always looking for Alan Parsons Project sheet music, I could not believe it when I came across the essential. I understand other fans when they review the pvg, and express the lack of other favourite songs, but hey! let's take advantage of what we have and enjoy these excellent songs. I was looking forward to the song from I robot Don't let it show, okay it's not there, but I found Old and wise, so folks let's go and crack the scores and confirm through our performances, that APP rules!

Memorization in Piano Performance
Memorization in Piano Performance
DVD ~ Dr. Stewart Gordon
11 used & new from $8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good approach!, June 30, 2011
Stewart Gordon comes across a lecture given to an audience in a theater. He analize various themes like for example motor memory, visual memory, aural memory, analytical memory, spatial memory, memory exercises. When I viewed it the first time, I said to myself, okay I'll just sit back and relax and have that first impression of the dvd, so I did and there are a lot of tips Mr, Gordon emphazises. So the next time, I will get my notebook,write down those specific points and start working on them.

Endless Enigma: A Musical Biography of Emerson, Lake and Palmer (Feedback Series in Contemporary Music, Vol. 4)
by Edward Macan
Price: $70.88
34 used & new from $44.61

5.0 out of 5 stars From the beginning to the end., February 6, 2011
So much information, you have to take time to review chapter after chapter and taste the history of an excellent group, from the beginning to the end. A great book for us loyal ELP fans.

Keith Emerson Band featuring Marc Bonilla- Moscow DVD
Keith Emerson Band featuring Marc Bonilla- Moscow DVD
DVD ~ Keith Emerson
23 used & new from $8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Moscow exhibition!, December 25, 2010
Excellent performance of all the band members specially Keith, even if you haven't heard of ELP, you will enjoy it!

Rewired
Rewired
Offered by vsource
Price: $15.39
17 used & new from $9.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Rutherford, Carrack, September 30, 2010
This review is from: Rewired (Audio CD)
Beautiful songs from great musicians. "If I were you" guys, I would keep making music the rest of my life in the name of Mike and the mechanics.

Fiddler on the Roof
Fiddler on the Roof
DVD ~ Topol
Price: $10.19
25 used & new from $5.71

5.0 out of 5 stars A traditional excellent movie., September 30, 2010
This review is from: Fiddler on the Roof (DVD)
I was probably ten years old when I saw it, and never saw it again. So it was as if I was watching it for the very first time. The movie has different situations, some are funny as well as other sad. But it just reminds us once again how the jews through out history have been chased all over the world.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3