Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Los Angeles)

Page: 1 | 2
AC01 Charge Cable for PS3 Controller, Black
AC01 Charge Cable for PS3 Controller, Black
Offered by Win World
Price: $1.86
62 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Price, Shorter Cable, June 7, 2016
This cord is not exactly 6ft, but it is ok given the price and free shipping.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NZWAXAR 7-Inch 8GB (White)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 SM-T230NZWAXAR 7-Inch 8GB (White)
Offered by WorldWide Distributors
Price: Click here to see our price
173 used & new from $76.59

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM OCEAN REEF, January 29, 2016
This review is for Ocean Reef Electronics. We purchased 3 tablets for my children and received them in a timely manner. We purchased in October and not even 3 months later, one of the tablets won't work at all. It won't turn on and it won't hold a charge. We have supervised our children while using this item and we purchased all the necessary gear to help protect it. The tablet itself looks perfect. When I contacted the seller, they said that we would now have to contact the manufacturer as it is passed 30 days. We are at 90 days...the product should still be working.Tablets aren't cheap. I am very disappointed that more couldn't be done. We will never buy from them again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2016 2:54 PM PST

DuaFire Premium High Resolution Component AV Cable for Playstation 3 PS3, Playstation 2 Ps2
Offered by LY Express
Price: $5.10
35 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure How To Use, June 30, 2015
Did not work for my PS3. I tried it with an older TV as well as new flat screen. It may be that I did not understand how to install, but the colors are different and after trying different combinations, it did not respond. I switched to HDMI cables and had to buy those and it works fine.

Panasonic ErgoFit Best in Class In-Ear Earbuds Headphones with Mic/Controller RP-TCM125-K (Black) iPhone, Android Compatible
Price: $13.45
132 used & new from $13.22

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice at first but did not last long, June 30, 2015
I liked these very much at first and was happy with my purchase. I am not sure if I just use and/or abuse the cords and ear buds, but I do use my earphones a LOT. I tried to be careful and after about 6 months, I bought new ones from Verizon and/or Apple. So far the company ones are doing much better.

SKLZ Youth Adjustable Batting Tee
SKLZ Youth Adjustable Batting Tee
Price: $18.73
14 used & new from $15.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Again - Plastic Does Not Last, June 30, 2015
This broke the first day as you can't control where little kids (7 and 8 years old) hit the thing. Will not be rebuying and went out and got me an orange traffic cone right at the same height needed. Much more durable compared to this plastic, and as you might expect, we have had many fun times with the cone compared to this one.

Insten Dual Charging Back Stand Docking Station with LED light Indicator Compatible with Sony PlayStation PS3 / PS 3 Slim Controller, Black
Offered by Insten Fulfillment
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Dependable, June 30, 2015
It appears to be working - it does not feel as secure in my mind as the actual cord itself, but I am getting more and more used to it. I wish you could twist or turn the micro USB plugs depending on which controller I need to charge (my new controllers are not Sony and I have to flip upside down.

Philips Norelco HQ56 Reflex Plus and Micro Action Electric Razor Replacement Heads
Price: $22.46
37 used & new from $19.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable but Starting to Wonder, June 30, 2015
Does not feel the same as my originals or previous orders, but it's the only choice at this point. I might have to invest in a new purchase.

VideoSecu ML531BE TV Wall Mount for most 22"-55" LED LCD Plasma Flat Screen Monitor up to 88 lb VESA 400x400 with Full Motion Swivel Articulating 20 in Extension Arm, HDMI Cable & Bubble Level WP5
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect after install, June 30, 2015
I had to have someone else install, but seems to be working great. I just called a nice local computer repair guy and he was experienced with these. You might want to decide what height you want before they come to install.

The Flintstones - The Complete Second Season
The Flintstones - The Complete Second Season
DVD ~ Various
Offered by Pure n Simple
Price: $19.50
15 used & new from $11.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Some Surprises but OK Overall, June 30, 2015
It's obviously Flintstones and the show, characters are great. The box and packaging are all great. I tried to research this set beforehand and could not find every answer I needed, but did base some of my decision on the fact that the 2nd season was rated better (for what I wanted) than the 1st season (I did not purchase 1st season and just went with 2nd season). I watched the show as a kid and did not know a lot other than from memory. The main problem that leads to is I didn't really know about the theme song, and the famous song I remember as a kid is not in this season. It might be the similar music but there are no words. There is some sort of pet in the first couple episodes but no real "Dino" the way I remember him to be. Overall, the episodes have an "old" feel to them and graphics/drawings not as nice as I remember them. I wasn't expecting the super nice graphics from the cover of the DVD, but maybe something a little better than what's in the first couple episodes. I mainly got this cartoon for my kids, as I subject them to a lot of shows from the 70's and 80s. The first couple of episodes were a little dull and could barely hold their attention (7 and 8 year olds). I hope it gets better, so we'll have to wait and see. I think I just chose too early of a season and will probably buy the next in the series when I get around to it.

SlickBlue Wireless Bluetooth Game Pad Controller For Sony Playstation 3 (Black Blue, 2 Pack) [PlayStation 3]
Offered by Slick Blue
Price: $21.36

2.0 out of 5 stars Fine but Would Not Order Again, June 30, 2015
These controllers look nice and durable. I like the way they feel with some extra grip that the normal PS3 controllers don't come with. The main problems are the cord plug insert is inverted so you have to turn your micro USB upside down to insert into the controller. Also, we got one of those charging stations where you have to plug the controller into the micro USB and so you have to flip the controller over before placing on the rack. The other annoying thing with these controllers is the feel with game play. It's just not as smooth as normal PS3 controllers and you move a little and it is jerky and moves more than what you needed, hard to light up a shot, etc. So, it is fine for the price but if I had it to do over again, I would have probably paid a bit more to get what I am used to.

Page: 1 | 2