Profile for claniusg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

claniusg RSS Feed

SQ1 [Mercury] Slim Fit Flexible TPU Case for LG Google Nexus 4 (Black)
SQ1 [Mercury] Slim Fit Flexible TPU Case for LG Google Nexus 4 (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, June 1, 2013
This case is great for the price (about $7). The sparkling material isn't as bad as I initially thought it would be.

Contigo AUTOSEAL Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, 16 Ounces, Red (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great air tight mug, May 20, 2013
This thing is pretty much air tight. Impressive. It Keeps coffee hot for a long time too. Would be great for the car so you don't spill it.

Rockland Luggage Rolling 22 Inch Duffle Bag, Black, One Size
Rockland Luggage Rolling 22 Inch Duffle Bag, Black, One Size
Price: $28.99
7 used & new from $26.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Has a bad chemical smell, May 20, 2013
The bag itself seems fine. It's a good design overall. It does have that cheap manufacturing petroleum odor though. I wish I had gone with something else because of this. It didn't dissipate and I tried using baking soda, febreeze, and wiping it down with a wet cloth and letting it dry in the sun but that didn't completely clear it up.

Corsair Vengeance K90 Performance MMO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (CH-9000003-NA)
4 used & new from $272.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great keyboard, April 29, 2012
I tried out an old IBM model M mechanical keyboard before getting this one. This one is pretty quiet compared to the model M. It's really not much louder than a standard rubber dome keyboard. The force required to press each key is the lowest I've seen and I personally like that. There are only two things I didn't like about this keyboard:

-The blue LED's on the macro record and your currently selected macro preset are always on.
-The wrist rest was too short for my hands. I think I have pretty average sized male hands. So I had to buy an extra wrist rest. I was hoping that would save me about $15 on this keyboard but it's not a big deal.

I haven't really played around with the macro features yet.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Packaging, September 21, 2009
This is a great show, but the other reviews that complain about the packaging and DVD cases are completely right. This is the worst packaging I have ever seen a DVD come in.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2009 11:17 AM PST