Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Mike > Reviews

Browse

Mike's Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mike RSS Feed (Menominee, MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Conscious
Conscious
Price: $9.91
47 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Broods has the goods., July 14, 2016
This review is from: Conscious (Audio CD)
I'll make this short and sweet. I stumbled across 'Broods' a few years back because their producer, Joel Little, also worked with 'Lorde'.

I fell in love with their debut album almost instantly even though pop/dance/electronica is not my thing. The lyrics and her voice hooked me.

The new album 'Conscious' is worth the $10 for Track #4 alone. Love this album and I have to say it's getting better and better with each listen.

Super buy Black Adjustable Rolling Bar Stools Swivel Hydraulic Chair Stool Facial Massage
Offered by Super buy
Price: $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality chair., June 11, 2016
Poor quality, very lightweight and very small. I'm a normal sized adult male and my employees are two smaller women, all of us find this stool too small for comfort. I hate to say it, because I knew when I ordered it.. you get what you pay for. I guess I got a $35 throw away chair. Also, it's not as tall as the dimensions describe, it's about 3 inches shorter.

I'll admit, for a kid/teen or small person this chair might work.

This Is Acting
This Is Acting
Price: $10.79
104 used & new from $5.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great follow up to 1000 Forms of Fear, March 6, 2016
This review is from: This Is Acting (Audio CD)
Words cannot describe the power that Sia's vocals and her oftentimes moving and emotional lyrics.. She is spectacular. She is different.

Sia is a goddess.

Now I have to add that I am not ecstatic at the static on the tracks. It's becoming more and more prominent for pop producers to add distortion to add... god knows what. Oh well, it's not 'Back to Black' bad. It's aiight.

The Magic Pads Glycolic Acid Pads - 4 Oz - 50 Ct
The Magic Pads Glycolic Acid Pads - 4 Oz - 50 Ct
Offered by TheMagicPads
Price: $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't help one bit, August 15, 2015
Like almost ever acne sufferer I've tried everything. Every supplement, wash, herb, essential oil, cream... Antibiotics, retin-a, proactiv, the list goes on and on.

This, like most everything, didn't do anything. I've had moderate to sever acne for over 10 years now and only three things have helped me personally:
1) Burdock root. For about a year, then I feel like my body may have gotten used to it or something.. I still take it on and off just for fun.
2) Papaya soap. For some crazy reason, I dunno.
3) and most importantly the acne org regimen. Please don't confuse this with products that make a profit, it's all about how you use whatever you choose

The acne org regimen works wonders. Yes, months after trying these pads I spent some more of my time on google and finally checked out their site. It is more about the regimen itself than the products they sell and they even state that. It's about washing your face, twice a day for roughly 10 seconds (crazy, right?) then waiting 15 min to put on a 2.5 peroxide lotion, then 15 more and putting on a regular moisturizing lotion.

Other tips that helped me... change your pillowcase daily or every other. Use a separate towel for your face and one for your body/hair. Drink enough water. And one you've heard 1000x over, don't touch your face.

These wonder products are scams. A bunch of poor saps are paid hourly to leave reviews for products like these. It's sad because people like us suffered long enough then get screwed over and over and over hoping that something will work. Good luck, people!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2016 3:30 PM PDT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for a bit then went kuput., August 1, 2015
Worked great for 2 1/2 months then one day my internet was down. I did the whole schpeel of unplugging the modem and router, waiting, plugging them back in among other troubleshooting things on the computers end. I noticed while doing the resetting that this thing was extremely hot. Anyway nothing worked. Ran to the local radio.... I forgot the name... and bought a new modem. I'm up and running again. I know people say it all the time but you get what you pay for. In this case buying the world's cheapest modem probably wasn't my brightest idea thus far. Cheers.

Nobody Knows
Nobody Knows
Price: $11.99
50 used & new from $0.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Daaamn, son., July 6, 2015
This review is from: Nobody Knows (Audio CD)
Go see this guy live if you can, he can really put on a show. He doesn't try to hard, but its damn fun to watch. He opened for Cat Power a few years back and his music/performance were great but I'd forgotten about his tunes until recently while (reluctantly) watching Orange is The New Black and hearing his song on the credits. I didn't have a choice I had to sign on and buy his cd before my adhd kicked back in. He has great freakin' sound. His voice is off the charts bluesy mixed with raw Black Keys sound (before they were a radio band) greatness. Hope he makes it out there.

ECOdept Large Microfiber Towel for Travel and Sports ~ FREE Hand Towel ~ Quick Drying and Super Compact ~ Antibacterial to Stay Fresh ~ Backpacking, Beach, Camping, Gym, Swimming, Yoga ~ Gift Box
Offered by ECOdept
Price: $35.95
2 used & new from $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best microfiber to date!, December 4, 2014
Amazing microfiber towel! Unlike any other I've owned and this thing is HUGE. Its about the size of a regular bath towel. More than enough to dry an SUV off after a wash! Its very soft and has held up well thru several washes. It even came with a little case and hand towel sized microfiber. I would recommend this for auto detailing, even though that's not what I do. I haven't dusted with it yet but I bet it works well for that.

Southern Champion Tray 2797 Kraft Paperboard Drink Carrier with Handle, Hold 4 Cups up to 24-oz, 6-1/2" Length x 6-1/4" Width x 9" Height (Case of 250)
Price: $47.62
4 used & new from $39.89

5.0 out of 5 stars This is why I love Amazon!, December 1, 2014
These are much cheaper for my to buy on Amazon than anywhere else (coffee supply companies...) I shopped around quite a bit and these work perfectly fine for even 4 Large (20oz) lattes.

Lund 583056-B Catch-It Carpet Black Front Seat Floor Mat - Set of 2
Lund 583056-B Catch-It Carpet Black Front Seat Floor Mat - Set of 2
Price: $86.79
2 used & new from $86.79

2.0 out of 5 stars They don't fit quite right., December 1, 2014
Solid construction but they do not fit my 2012 Jetta SE like they should. All around the edges are raised quite a bit so sand, dirt, leaves and snow can get underneath the mats... which sort of makes them pointless. I spent a pretty penny on these and expected them to be a little better than the factory mats, they are not. I am keeping them because hopefully in time they will settle in... I'll update this review if they do.

Evergreen
Evergreen
Price: $9.82
71 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love me some Broods!, November 14, 2014
This review is from: Evergreen (Audio CD)
If you like alternative music, dance music, pop music or Lorde then you'll love Broods. I don't generally like pop or dance but I love this. It's so good. Too good for it's own good... or something like that. 5 stars I cannot believe it's not catching on but it will. Like Lorde, I cannot wait for more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7