Profile for lilmonster > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lilmonster "I would eat books if I could" RSS Feed (San Diego, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Seattle Seahawks 101: My First Team-board-book (101: My First Team-Board-Books)
Seattle Seahawks 101: My First Team-board-book (101: My First Team-Board-Books)
by Brad M. Epstein
Edition: Board book
Price: $8.13
31 used & new from $0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 12, 2014
The perfect gift for the child of a Seahawks fan!!! They cracked up when they saw this.

100% Microfiber Yoga Towels and Travel Towels - 2 Pack - 24" X 68" (Yoga Mat, Sport, Travel, Bath, Pool) - Super Absorbent and Lightweight - Lifetime Warranty (Grey + Blue)
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Great Product, November 12, 2014
I'll be honest: I ordered these because I couldn't bear to pay $40+ at a local studio. When the towels arrived, they're so light that I wasn't sure how they could be good. They're great! My feet didn't slip and they packed easily. Great for hot yoga class. Glad I found these!

ToeSox Half Toe Yoga/Pilates Toe Socks With Grips, Black, Small
ToeSox Half Toe Yoga/Pilates Toe Socks With Grips, Black, Small
Offered by FootSmart
Price: $15.00
4 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, August 13, 2014
Easy fit, cheaper than at studios

The Day the Crayons Quit
The Day the Crayons Quit
by Oliver Jeffers
Price: $9.38
132 used & new from $6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read-aloud book, May 1, 2014
Absolutely love this children's book that is as much fun for adults to read as it is for young listeners. So creative and gorgeously drawn.

I Suck at Girls (Enhanced Edition)
I Suck at Girls (Enhanced Edition)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Too funny!, May 1, 2014
Absolutely loved this and laughed out loud so many times it got embarrassing (I was on a plane!) Highly recommended.

The Harm in Asking: My Clumsy Encounters with the Human Race
The Harm in Asking: My Clumsy Encounters with the Human Race
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Writing, Hilarious Perspective, April 16, 2014
Get ready to know the author better than you know members of your own family. This book redefines no-holds-barred, as Barron delivers a set of ruthlessly funny (is that a thing? It is now) and completely unforgettable vignettes from her own life.

The Boss Baby
The Boss Baby
by Marla Frazee
Price: $13.99
91 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny & a Great Read-Aloud Story, November 3, 2013
This review is from: The Boss Baby (Hardcover)
Such a fun gift for new parents - a book kids will enjoy, as will the parents who have to read it 3024092 times over and over again. Tells it like it is - we know who's boss!

Kindle, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display,-R
Kindle, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display,-R

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Book Lover Should Have One! (Really!), November 3, 2013
I held off on buying one of these because I was a stodgy reader (even though I'm in my 30s). I kept saying I need to touch book pages, to feel the weight of a book. WRONG! I need to feel the unbearable lightness of having 50 books at my fingertip, tucked in the corner of my purse. True readers need their books the moment they need them. Kindle is fabulous, every reader should have one!

ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 19 Running Shoe,Black/Electric Pink/Apple,8 M US
ASICS Women's Gel-Kayano 19 Running Shoe,Black/Electric Pink/Apple,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST running shoes. Period., November 3, 2013
When I first got fit for stability running shoes years ago, the store recommended Kayanos. Ever since then, any time I want to get back into running seriously I buy a pair and they remind me why I love to run. These shoes are stellar. They're true to size, comfortable, and have great bounce. I told someone that running in these the first day was like running on happy neon clouds.

Honestly, lace up and let the shoes do the hard work. The best investment you can make for your lil feet!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES! Ugly - and hard to return!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS ONE!!, October 22, 2013
I am usually a big fan of Polar's heart rate monitors. I'm NOT a fan, however, of misleading product photos.
I thought this would be bright and bronze and shiny.
Nope. Frankly, it looks like a big dirty ole rubbery bandaid.

I contacted the seller and was welcome to pay and return it.
So I contacted Polar directly. He told me it was a matter of opinion (it's not. This thing is ugly) and that I could pay and have new straps shipped out to me. So - let me get this right, you sent me a product that looks nothing like what you advertised and then I pay a little more to correct it? No thanks.

Disappointed. This is a company I have supported for a while. I've bought heart rate monitors for myself and others. The customer service is weaksauce.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2013 7:28 AM PDT