Profile for Penn03 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Penn03 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Aroma Hot H20 X-Press 1.5  Liter (6-Cup) Cordless Electric Water Kettle, Stainless Steel
Aroma Hot H20 X-Press 1.5 Liter (6-Cup) Cordless Electric Water Kettle, Stainless Steel
Offered by America's Distributor
Price: $35.13
64 used & new from $21.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, looks nice on my counter, April 8, 2012
After going through two previous electric kettles (two different brands) that were either difficult to clean or just stopped working after a while, I was hesitant to buy this online. It looks very nice and blends in with my stainless steel appliances. It does the job relatively quickly in comparison with my other kettles, but is probably not the fastest. It is hot if you touch the chrome part after it boils, but there is sufficient handle space that it hasn't been a problem for me.

Simran SMF-200 Deluxe 200 Watts Step Down Voltage Converter for International Travel to AC 220V/240V Countries ~ Ideal for Laptops, Cameras, iPhones, Blackberry, iPods etc.
Offered by NewEra Products
Price: $13.65
8 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a lifesaver overseas!, April 8, 2012
I purchased this prior to a trip to France, nervous about being able to charge my iphone, camera, and use my hair straightener. I have purchased regular outlet plug converters in the past and had appliances literally "fried". This worked perfectly for all uses and I'm so glad I have it now for future use.

Nikon D3100 Digital Camera Battery Charger (110/220v with Car & EU adapters) - Replacement Charger for Nikon MH-24 Charger
Offered by PlusDigUSA
Price: $9.49
11 used & new from $3.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, April 8, 2012
I bought this prior to a trip to Europe, nervous that I would not be able to charge my Nikon D3100 overseas. This worked well, and it's nice to have a car adapter for the future. The only thing I didn't love is that it doesn't have a light telling you when the battery is completely charged like the charger that came with the camera.

Sanita Women's Professional Cabrio Clog,Bordeaux,40 EU/9.5-10 M US
Sanita Women's Professional Cabrio Clog,Bordeaux,40 EU/9.5-10 M US
Offered by Shoe&co
Price: $105.59
16 used & new from $103.48

5.0 out of 5 stars From a Dansko loyalist, January 13, 2012
I've had over 10 pairs of Danskos over the last 8 years, and definitely noticed the change when Dansko and Sanita split. I had to take back two pairs of Danskos for persistent "squeakiness" of the sole. Although I also have new Danskos that are fine, I like some of the styles and colors of Sanitas better. These definitely feel more narrow than my Danskos, but I have pretty narrow feet, so these work for me. I am on my feet all day and swear by this style of shoe. The deal I got on Amazon was at least 25 dollars less than I can find at stores near me, so I would definitely purchase here again!

Wondfo Pregnancy Test Strips, 50-count
Wondfo Pregnancy Test Strips, 50-count
Offered by Test `A-Sure
Price: $17.99
13 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for frequent testing, January 13, 2012
I can't believe how much money I wasted on drug store pregnancy tests before I found these. I wish I only needed two tests and was done, but as someone undergoing fertility treatments, I have needed these a lot. I've used over half of these so far, and while I've had a few duds (save your cup o' urine until you know whether the test worked), I would still buy these again due to the low cost. I can't yet speak to the accuracy of a positive once you're pregnant, but I have used these daily after trigger hcg shots to see how long they've taken to get out of my system, and they seem to be accurate in the "brightness" and fading of the pink line on appropriate days.

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment-2 oz.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment-2 oz.
Offered by PHENTER SALES
Price: $62.99
5 used & new from $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to skin care regimen, December 17, 2011
I've gotten several samples of this over the last year or two, and always was disappointed when it was gone. I definitely hesitated to buy this because of the price, but you honestly do not have to use very much at all, so it lasts a very long time. I've struggled with skin issues like adult acne, uneven skin, and a touch of redness on my cheeks. After years of experimenting, I've finally found the regimen that works for me: Philosophy Purity w/ Clarisonic brush every night, Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash in the morning, and this once a week. My skin is definitely MUCH clearer, my pores are smaller looking, and I can wear no or little makeup with confidence for the first time in my life. I barely have any breakouts anymore, so I will stick with this stuff.

Essie Brooch the Subject 773 Nail Polish
Essie Brooch the Subject 773 Nail Polish

4.0 out of 5 stars great neutral, December 17, 2011
Brooch the Subject is a very nice neutral, that goes perfectly with my fair skin. I got many compliments at work on this color, and I think it will be a regular color for me. I also have Size Matters from this collection, and it's a really great red, but it seems to get darker the longer I wear it, like the brightness is fading. I've continued to wear it though, as it's a fun holiday color.

Me Too Women's Dee Boot
Me Too Women's Dee Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Me Too Women's Dee Boot (Apparel)
I tried on, bought, and returned many pairs of boots before I found these. They are perfect with skinny jeans or with leggings or tights and a dress. I did have some pinching in my toes the first few times I wore them, but they are totally comfortable and I often wear them all day long with lots of walking. I plan on packing them along when I go to Europe this spring since they are stylish and super comfy!

ESPN College Basketball Encyclopedia: The Complete History of the Men's Game
ESPN College Basketball Encyclopedia: The Complete History of the Men's Game
by ESPN
22 used & new from $3.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for fans, November 28, 2011
I got this for my brother when he was just starting to get into college basketball. My husband (a longtime basketball fan) and my brother spent hours the first Christmas looking over this book and quizzing each other. They continue to bring it out when we get together to talk about stats, etc.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect color for everyday wear, November 28, 2011
This is the perfect color for professionals to wear during the week. It adds just enough color to make your nails look "done" without calling attention to them. I read somewhere that Essie herself usually wears this color to work. This is a classic I will continue to wear for years.

Page: 1 | 2