Profile for Mommyof3 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mommyof3 RSS Feed

ViewSonic VA2212M-LED 22-Inch LED-Lit Monitor
ViewSonic VA2212M-LED 22-Inch LED-Lit Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased., February 28, 2013
I read the reviews on this myself and decided to go for it. The price was excellent for the size of the monitor. You will not be disappointed. I have no problems with viewing the screen. Nice slim design. All in all I am very happy with my purchase.

Batman The Dark Knight Batarangs and Safety Light Set
Batman The Dark Knight Batarangs and Safety Light Set
Offered by BuyCostumes
Price: $7.19
10 used & new from $7.19

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD QUALITY SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE, June 22, 2012
The flashlight keeps breaking. at first we thought it was the cheap batteries it comes with but after we put new batteries in it, it stills will go one a few times them shut down completly. So frustrating when you have a dressed 5 year old batman and your batsignal doesnt work. Just awful!

Batman The Dark Knight Child Costume - Medium
Batman The Dark Knight Child Costume - Medium
Price: $20.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what is pictured.. DO NOT BUY THIS, June 22, 2012
I bought this for my son who just turned 5. What a dissapointemnt!! It is beyond flimsy and the cape, THE CAPE on reaches to his bum...not at all like the pictured long cape. The cape looks like it could be part of a dog costume thats how short it was. Also it seems like the belt is the rubbery kind of belt you would tie on...Well its not no belt whatsoever just a belt that is bart of the actual costume as a design. Its awful all together... and it snags on everything, we only had it for a day now and its got runs all over it. I am so upset, You are better off ordering from a party store and paying the extra money.. I wouldnt have bought this costume for 5 dollars. Look elswhere!

Step2 Deluxe Canyon Road Train & Track Table
Step2 Deluxe Canyon Road Train & Track Table
Price: $89.99
18 used & new from $84.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Step 2 Train table, October 13, 2011
Overall my kids love the table. It took me a while to put it together though. The stickers are killer! It was also missing two of the bridges but I called the company and they are mailing us out the missing bridges. a bit of annoyance with that but the rep for the company was very nice. Should arrive in about a week. The table its great though and our boys love it. I expected it to be a bit sturdier though considering its a Step2 table. I always rave about step 2 products but this table although fun and great could have been made alot sturdier