Profile for L. Nunez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Nunez RSS Feed (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Madden Girl Women's Getta Wide Pump
Madden Girl Women's Getta Wide Pump
Price: $15.44 - $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME SHOE! BEAUTIFUL, TRUE TO SIZE AND COMFORTABLE!, October 6, 2014
This is a great shoe. I read all reviews before buying but at the end they were so mixed I just bought them and said "what the hell! let's see!". Glad I did! In heel sandals I'm always 8 1/2, and for pumps and flats always 8, so I bought this in a size 8. It fits perfect. The wide area in my opinion is true to size, because I have other pumps not "wide" and they are tighter at my toes, but this one fits super well. I even measured the wideness of my foot, and it is 3 1/2 inches from side to side, so take this in mind if having doubts for purchasing. For me is one of my best purchases of shoes ever. Hands down. Quality and package also great. Happy buyer :)

Talon Phone Shell for Blackberry 9700 (Star Blast)
Talon Phone Shell for Blackberry 9700 (Star Blast)
Offered by TopQualityThings
Price: $7.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but for protective, September 29, 2014
Just a very cute thing to look at when taking your phone, but after a fall... not so much. Not very resistant.

ATC Premium Multi-Function Painting Series iphone 4 4S Wallet Leather Case Cover & Credit Card Holder and Phone Stand and Lanyard for iPhone 4 4S - multicolored Black, Orange and Green
Offered by Daily-use Ships From HongKong
Price: $3.08
30 used & new from $3.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, September 29, 2014
Above all very good quality. Fast shipping and true to the picture showed. Happy :)

Monument Women's Analog Watch MMT4288
Monument Women's Analog Watch MMT4288
Offered by Style Unlimited LLC
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just can't believe this gorgeous watch has no reviews!, June 7, 2013
I've been wanting to buy this watch since 2012 but for unknown reasons I kept changing my mind due to the lack of reviews about it and so I always opted for other choices, but OMG I just bought this and have it in my wrist and BOY IT'S A BEAUTY!! This is such a perfect watch; the band is very wide but is just perfect for a sophisticated look; the background is more like cream and it just looks beautiful. Overall I'm sooo pleased with it and happy I just made the decision to buy it. LOVE ITTT!

Pewter ''Woven Triple Pocket'' Crossbody Swingpouch
Pewter ''Woven Triple Pocket'' Crossbody Swingpouch

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!, June 7, 2013
Such a great bag for my chilled outings. The color is beautiful and the material is just perfect. True to everything: picture, color, style, greatness! So happy with my purchase. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous but runs a little bit big, April 4, 2011
So I saw this gorgeous sweater and I bought it right away. The thing was that it was only available in P/XL. I'm not petite at all, so I thought it'll be a little bit loose but lovely anyway. Well, guess not. It was huge! I'm usually a regular Medium for clothing, but I just had to sell it away. Runs too big :(

Michael Antonio Women's Cambria Sandal,Silver,8 M US
Michael Antonio Women's Cambria Sandal,Silver,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe!, April 4, 2011
This is a beautiful sandal and also a very comfty one. It matches perfectly with dresses and even pants. Runs true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect housing :), April 4, 2011
This is just perfect. Exactly what I wanted. It has every piece of the phone, also three tools for changing it. Awesome :)

Fleurish Juniors Mock Neck Top,Plum,Large
Fleurish Juniors Mock Neck Top,Plum,Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute top!, January 28, 2010
This is a very cute top, i love the turtlenecks!! This fabric is really stretchy and I ordered size L even do I'm averagely an M size, but it was the best choice because of the material. The top looks like the one at the pic, and it fits just like that. It's really cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice purse, December 16, 2009
Nice purse. Bought it for my grandma and it went perfect. I liked it because of the good quality and nice design.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3