Profile for S. Power > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 158

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Power RSS Feed (Austin, Texas, United States)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Set of 6 LED Tea Light Amber Yellow Flickering Flameless Electric Tea Lights with Remote Control Romantic for Wedding Party Club Propose Marriage Birthday Party Valentines Day (Batteries Included on All LED Tealight)
Offered by Foreasy Oven Mitts
Price: $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple lights that work well, April 17, 2015
These lights, that we received for free to test and review, are nice and simple. They look nice and the remote control makes them really easy to operate. We recommend them. They are much better than some of the more complicated ones out there.

iGearPro 8GB Digital Audio Voice Recorder - Multifunctional Portable Rechargeable Dictaphone MP3 Player
Offered by Everymarket
Price: $28.99
5 used & new from $24.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality audio recorder for a good price, April 16, 2015
I use this voice recorder that I got for free, to test and review, to record reminder memos to myself throughout the day. At the end of each day I review them to see if I forgot anything. It works very well for that purpose, and I'm happy with it. I also put it on a table to simulate using this to record a professor giving a lecture and it worked very well at that too. It picked my voice up clearly from across the room. Both for voice memos and public recordings, this recorder works great. I recommend it.

JNTworld Folding headset to music on headphones wired DJ stereo Headphones, Black
Offered by JNTworld
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones that sound great and are comfortable, April 16, 2015
I use these headphones, that I got for free to review, with my HTC One M9 phone and with my Dell Precision M4800 computer. With both devices the sound quality is great, and the microphone works well too. It is comfortable pair of headphones that look and sound excellent. I'm happy.

UNITEK USB3.0 to Dual Gigabit Ethernet Converter, USB 3.0 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Network Switch with Micro B Port for iMac Macbook Air Macbook Pro Microsoft Surface Pro Desktops Notebooks Ultrabooks and Tablets
Offered by Ocean Technology LLC
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool for administering a network, April 15, 2015
I received this USB 3.0 to Dual Gigabit Ethernet Adapter for free to test and review, and have been using it to administer a small workplace network for a month now. I have the computer's native Ethernet port connected to our Time Warner Cable modem, and this Unitek adapters connected to a Cisco wireless access point for our user's wireless connections and to a Linksys network switch for the wired connections. The setup was pretty fast and easy, and the speed on this adapter is comparable to the device we were using before. With some network management software, this set-up gives you total control of how much throughput each of your users get and allows you to perform all the typical network management tasks.

Before setting this network adapter up on our network gateway computer, I used it with a Dell XPS 13 as a single network port adapter (leaving the second port empty). It was fast and easy to set up in this usage too, but I only had it on the there for a couple days.

This is a good USB 3.0 to dual Ethernet adapter. We recommend it.

YOPO® iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5 Camera Lens Kit Including One 12x Zoom Aluminum Telephone Manual Focus Telescopic Optical Lens/One Fish Eye Lens/One 2 in 1 Macro Lens and Wide Angle Lens/One Mini Aluminum Tripod/One Universal Phone Holder/One Telephoto Lens Holder Ring/One Hard Case for iPhone 6/One Hard Case for iPhone 6 Plus/One Hard Case for iPhone 5/5s/One YOPO®Velvet Phone Bag/One Microfiber Cleaning Cloth-Awesome Photography Accessories and Attachments for Your Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5 Camera(Silvery)
Offered by YouthPower
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $36.46

5.0 out of 5 stars A good way to get real camera performance out of your phone, April 14, 2015
There are two good ways that I know of to get real camera performance out of a cell phone. You can either add a lens adapter, like this set, or you can get a wireless card for your real camera, that allows the pictures to instantly and wirelessly go onto your phone. Both options require that you carry a bunch of extra weight with you. This review is about this YOPO lens kit, but I didn't want to ignore the other option, since I think it is preferable to a lot of people. If you'd like to see more about a card that lets you link your existing camera to your smartphone, here is a link to one of the many products that do that: Eyefi Mobi 8GB SDHC Class 10 Wi-Fi Memory Card with 90-day Eyefi Cloud Service, Frustration Free Packaging (MOBI-8-FF)

This YOPO iPhone kit includes a case for your phone that includes and adapter that lets you mount the lens whenever you want optical zoom or other unique lenses. It is a well done design that works well. It is light weight but well made and professional feeling. Each of the lenses works very well, especially considering the really cheap price. Other sets like this cost closer to $100 and SLR lenses cost even more.

I got this set for free, to test and review, and am happy with it. I think that it is a good value and I recommend it.

Powerextra™ 2 Pack Gopro Hero 3 Batteries With Dual Charger for GoPro Hero3, Hero3+ and GoPro AHDBT-201, AHDBT-301, AHDBT-302, AHBBP-301, ACARC-001, AWALC-001
Offered by WONDERSHOP
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with this set. I love that I can use my phone charger to power it., April 13, 2015
The batteries in this set don't last quite as long as the original one that came with my GoPro did when it was new. Now that it is over a year old, these are actually an improvement. The thing that I really like about this set, that I was provided for free to test and review, is the charger. I love that I can use it with my existing Micro-USB chargers and that it is so compact. If you have a portable battery charger, you can even use this set with that.

The quality of this set is adequate, but doesn't seem like it is great. There was no manual with the charger or the batteries. For the price, it is a good product, and I recommend it.

[Apple MFi Certified] RAVPower® Lightning to USB Cable 3ft / 0.9m for iPhone 6 6Plus 5s 5c 5, iPad Air Air2 mini mini2, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (White)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Apple cable that doesn't give me any errors when I try to sync or charge, April 10, 2015
So many 3rd party Apple cables aren't worth buying because they only work for a few weeks before your phone or iPad will say that they are not compatible. This cable, that I was provided for free, in exchange for an unbiased review, works consistently with my iPod Touch, iPhone 6, and iPad Air, without ever resulting in an error message. It is very well made and, at 3 feet, is a good length. I have no complaints. The head is small enough that it connects without any trouble, even with a case on your phone.

RAVPower 7800mAh Power Bank with iSmart Charging (Multiple Safety Protections, 4 LED Indicator)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Among the very best portable battery chargers that I've tested, April 10, 2015
This portable battery, that I received for free, in exchange for testing it, and writing a review, is among the best portable battery chargers that I've tested before. It doesn't have the largest storage capacity, at 7800mAh, only has one charging output, and doesn't have any gimmicky frill features like a light. Despite these initially apparent shortcomings, I still recommend it over bigger chargers that have more bells and whistles because of its quality. Its 2A input and 2.4A output let this charger charge fast and more importantly, it charges your latest generation phones and tablets super-fast. For some reason, they don't highlight their Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 compliance in their product description, however it charges at those speeds.

I can't really speak to the safety features of this battery, because I've never had a safety issue with any of the batteries that I was testing, but I imagine that they can't hurt.

This is a well-made charger that works very well. It is compact and light, yet has plenty of power to recharge your devices on the road. I recommend it.

dodocool® Portable 360° Rotation Universal Magnetic Vehicle Mount Air Vent Bracket Stand Holder for iPhone 6 6 Plus 5S 5 5C 4S 4 Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Smartphone cellphone GPS
Offered by TOMTOP-US
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use vent mount that you don't even have to think about, April 9, 2015
The great thing about this vent mount, is that it is there when you need it, and out of the way when you are out of the car. You stick the mount on your car's vent, and put the metal plate behind your cell phone case, and then all you need to do is effortlessly stick your phone to the mount when you are in the car. There is nothing to remove from the phone, when you are done in the car.

In areas like ours (Austin, Texas), that require the use of a mount like this in the car, this magnet plate system is the best and easiest way to comply with the law. I was provided this mount for free, to review, and am very happy with it. It not only lets me comply with the law in an effortless way, but it puts the phone in the perfect place for changing songs, switching podcasts, navigating, and placing or receiving phone calls. I'm very happy with it, and like it. It even comes with more than one plate, so you can alternate between different devices in your car which is especially useful if you share your car with a spouse or child.

{New Version} Hallomall™ Bluetooth 4.1 Sports Headphones, Splash-proof / Sweat-proof wireless sports Headsets earbuds, Jogger, Running, Gaming Sports In-ear Earphones with Crystal Voice, High Sensitivity Mic Earphone Compatible with Iphone 6 6plus 5s 5c 4s 4, Ipad 2 3 4 New Ipad, Ipad, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phones and Other Bluetooth Devices (Black, M2)
Offered by Myfashion Era
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $20.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ultra-compact sport headphones, April 9, 2015
These Hallomall Bluetooth 4.1 Sports headphones, that I was given for free, to review, are great because they have good sound quality for both you and the person you are on a call with, and they have a very lightweight and compact design. They are excellent headphones, and once you get them to fit correctly in your ears they feel great and are barely noticeable. They weigh almost nothing and take up very little space. The battery life is only a little over seven hours of heavy use, which is excellent for such compact headphones. It is more than adequate for a full day's use, most days, unless you listen to music or have phone conversations for most of the day.

Pros:
+ Very affordable price
+ Light weight
+ Compact size
+ Comfortable
+ Good phone call sound quality
+ Long battery life
+ Acceptable music listening sound quality

Cons:
- Sound quality for music is good, but not great

Overall, I recommend these and gave them 5-stars because of their compact size, light weight, and long battery life for their size.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20