Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 547

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Mary Kay" RSS Feed (Florida, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
24 Ft. Super Bright Heavy Duty Warm/Cool White LED Rope Lights Custom Cut- Expandable to 216 Ft - 2-Wire 1/2" 120V UL Listed, Perfect for Roofline, Garden, Backyard, Pathway, Patio, Decks, Tree trunks etc. All Kinds of Outdoor & Indoor Decoration, Creating a Warm Ambience for Party and Gathering, by Brightown in USA
Offered by Brightown USA
Price: $32.99
3 used & new from $27.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Greenish cast, June 27, 2016
I'm replacing incandescent rope lighting in the crown molding around my ceiling. These LEDs have just enough of a greenish cast to make them incompatible with the other lighting in my room. Quality looks good, but I must return them.

Warner's Women's No Side Effects Wire-Free Bra Toasted Almond, 34C
Warner's Women's No Side Effects Wire-Free Bra Toasted Almond, 34C
Price: $22.99
4 used & new from $22.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Chafing & Uncomfortable Fabric, June 22, 2016
I tried this bra on, found this bra fit me and was comfortable, so I gave it a premature 4 star rating and ordered 2 more. I mainly wanted them for working out, cycling, walking. After wearing them for activity, I have found them to be uncomfortable for 2 reasons. I'm a 34C and at my normal weight, but the extra fabric that's added under the arms for the gimmicky "no side effects" is chafing me even though the overall bra fit is just fine. Also the fabric doesn't breath at all, so after a brisk walk it feels like I'm in a sauna. The one positive is that these bras have made me greatly appreciate my overpriced Wacoal underwire bras, maybe not overpriced after all.

Replacement Battery for APC BACK-UPS ES BE350R
Replacement Battery for APC BACK-UPS ES BE350R
Offered by AAA Security Depot USA
Price: $15.95
9 used & new from $15.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted less than 2 years!, June 21, 2016
This batttery lasted less than 2 years in my BE350R, plus it was a real tight fit. Took 2 of us to remove it. Compared to the APC brand replacement battery I installed in my BE650R, I sure wasted my money.

Portta PETDTAP Digital Coax and Optical Toslink to Analog Audio Converter
Portta PETDTAP Digital Coax and Optical Toslink to Analog Audio Converter
Price: $6.28
29 used & new from $3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fix for an Onkyo Zone 2 digital problem, May 30, 2016
Just what I needed to convert Sonos' Connect's coaxial output to my Onkyo NR-626 receiver's RCA jacks for output to Zone 2. A snap to set up and use.

Lamicall S1 Aluminum Cell Phone Stand For : All Smartphone - Silver
Lamicall S1 Aluminum Cell Phone Stand For : All Smartphone - Silver
Offered by Skyhorse
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, May 30, 2016
This stand is not as sturdy as I had hoped, but for the price it's fine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2016 7:17 PM PDT

National Mah Jongg League 2016 Scorecard - Large Print
National Mah Jongg League 2016 Scorecard - Large Print
Offered by Jigsaw Express
Price: $8.95
3 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 30, 2016
I like the large type. Getting it in just a couple days was a bonus!

Leviton VRPA1-1LW Vizia RF Plus  Scene Capable Plug-in Appliance Module, White
Leviton VRPA1-1LW Vizia RF Plus Scene Capable Plug-in Appliance Module, White
Price: $32.01
13 used & new from $24.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, May 30, 2016
This item is noisy when it turns on and off and you can't operate your lamp or appliance manually by pushing the button. That said, it works well with my Homeseer network.

Leviton VRPD3-1LW Vizia RF Series 300-watt Scene Capable Plug-In Lamp Dimming Module, White
Price: $29.56
17 used & new from $24.61

3.0 out of 5 stars This item is noisy when it turns on and off ..., May 30, 2016

Gift Mate 21099-5 5-Piece Wine/Bottle Drawstring Gift Bags, Diamond Silver
Gift Mate 21099-5 5-Piece Wine/Bottle Drawstring Gift Bags, Diamond Silver
Price: $17.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant, May 30, 2016
These are great, look much more expensive than they are. Second purchase!

Vero Moda Women's Sleeveless Short Dress, Snow White/Stipes, Small
Vero Moda Women's Sleeveless Short Dress, Snow White/Stipes, Small
Price: $34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much, May 30, 2016
The photo doesn't show how full this dress is, like a tent. Also the straps are very wide on a small person.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20