Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for C. Luckett > Reviews

Browse

C. Luckett's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Luckett RSS Feed (North Carolina)

Philips DCD778 Under the Counter 8.5-Inch LCD TV with Built In DVD Player and iPod Docking

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!, January 17, 2008
After doing a little research on similar products I went with this more expensive model. I absolutely love it. It's fabulous. Mounted in a corner in my kitchen, it provides non-stop entertainment. I've watched DVDs, viewed pictures, played my ipod, watched cable tv and jammed to the radio. I love this TV! I even prepare more meals at home now. Hands down, this is the best Christmas gift I've ever received.

Get Your Own Damn Beer, I'm Watching the Game!: A Woman's Guide to Loving Pro Football
by Daniel Paisner
Price: $13.36
240 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!! It all makes sense, August 22, 2005
As a true b-ball fan, I never really appreciated the great american sport of football. I became more and more intrigued by the sport as I followed our Carolina Panthers to the Superbowl, season before last. Although I religiously watched all of the playoff games, I certainly couldn't hold my own in a conversation about the games. But now I have to say I believe I can. Holly, girl, you did the dog gone thing. Men even seemed to be the impressed by the mere fact that I was reading a book about football (as I found at the airport earlier this week).

This book is fun, sassy and informative. I can hardly wait until this season's opener. Bring on the beer, wings and yes, even ice cream. I'm lovin' it!

A Nu Day
A Nu Day
Price: $13.98
112 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Two thumbs up!, October 25, 2000
This review is from: A Nu Day (Audio CD)
I've been waiting for this one. Unlike many artists' sophomore albums (i.e. D'Angelo's "Doo-Doo", opps I mean "Voodoo"), Tamia's proves to be as good as the first. I'm a ballad lover myself, but the sassy uptempo songs on this album I'm definately feeling. Way to go Tamia! Thanks for not letting me down.