Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Pierrette > Reviews

Browse

Pierrette's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pierrette RSS Feed (Boondocks, Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Willie Black Bear with Cub Holding a Birch Log Clock 8"
Willie Black Bear with Cub Holding a Birch Log Clock 8"
Offered by Adventurers Gear
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest clock!, May 1, 2016
Just too cute! Will be perfect for our fith wheel in the woods!

Ancient Shores
Ancient Shores
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not disappoint, January 14, 2016
This review is from: Ancient Shores (Kindle Edition)
I had always bypassed this one for fear that it was too political. I was pleasantly surprised that the politics were not the principal storyline! After reading all of Mr. McDevitt's books I can only say that life in his universes appeals greatly to me.

Hollywood Vampires
Hollywood Vampires
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me feel like a teenager again!, September 28, 2015
This review is from: Hollywood Vampires (MP3 Music)
I have been a fan of Alice Cooper for ever! I must say that my favorites from his music is from the 60's and 70's, so this cover album with several artists from that era was abig treat for me. Bravo Alice et al...you made my day!!

Pilot Varsity Disposable Fountain Pens, 3-Pack, Black/Blue/Purple Inks (90022)
Pilot Varsity Disposable Fountain Pens, 3-Pack, Black/Blue/Purple Inks (90022)
Offered by stores123
Price: $8.19
24 used & new from $6.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Disposable?? They feel like the regular pens!, September 27, 2015
Smooth, bold line and dark inks...what's not to like?

Better Call Saul Season 1
Better Call Saul Season 1
DVD
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a show!, July 30, 2015
Just as gripping as "Breaking Bad"!! This is one to watch over and over for sure!

The Three Arks (Comet Clement series, #4)
The Three Arks (Comet Clement series, #4)
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars like it enough to buy the next one, April 13, 2015
Once suspension of disbelief sets in, this series is a page turner...moving on to the next installment...happy reading! Hope it keeps up...

Men's Stainless Steel Pendant Necklace Silver Black Angel Wing Feather Skull Gothic -with 23 inch Chain
Price: $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good on women too!, April 13, 2015
Very small and good quality, so I would call these more unisex. I am very pleased with my purchase!

Men's Stainless Steel Enamel Pendant Necklace Silver Blue Knight Fleur De Lis Vintage -with 23 inch Chain
Price: $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Unisex not just for Men!, April 13, 2015
Good quality! I have been wearing it quite a bit and it looks as good as when I received it! I recommend it!

Interception & The New Space Race (Comet Clement series, #2 & #3)
Interception & The New Space Race (Comet Clement series, #2 & #3)
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story, but suspension of disbelief needed, April 12, 2015
Interesting, entertaining but some characters have hard to believe changes in personality. Also, the text mentions that women were never part of the Russian space program...the 1st woman in Space was Russian! That said, the story has me hooked and I am looking forward to the next installment!

Men's Stainless Steel Stud Hoop huggie Earrings CZ Silver Red Knight Fleur De Lis Vintage
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, February 20, 2015
High quality...I have worn these earrings for quite a while and they look just as good as when I received them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4